Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get 65% Off SmallWeb BF19 | NVMe/SSD | Softaculous, Let's Encrypt, CloudLinux & Backups - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get 65% Off SmallWeb BF19 | NVMe/SSD | Softaculous, Let's Encrypt, CloudLinux & Backups

2»

Comments

• Great deals :)

• Hi,
    Beside promotions please take a look into your support inbox. A technical support ticket is waiting for your response since last 12 hours.

• Hi all! As you can imagine Black Friday was pretty busy. I have a couple dozen queries I'm going to get through now, then forum PMs come after.

All discounts are recurring @Tatsuyara

Thank you @Ympker :disappointed:

@raadmunir Please expect a response shortly.

Thanked by 2Ympker Ouji
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited December 2019

Remaining stock:

1x LUX SHARED 1GB
    1x LAX SHARED 1GB
    1x NYC SHARED 2GB
    1x NYC SHARED 4GB
    2x LUX SHARED ½GB
    2x NYC SHARED ½GB
    5x MEL SHARED ½GB
    5x CLU SHARED ½GB
    5x CLU SHARED 1GB

Bits and bobs will appear as unpaid orders are cleared but it looks like LUX, NYC and LAX will go OOS.

• @Mic-hael any 100 SSD Reseller available in lax ?

• @s4suke7 said:
    @Mic-hael any 100 SSD Reseller available in lax ?

Would cost me a couple hundred a year to increase the setup to handle that.

In a years time, I will hopefully upgrade to some dedicated hardware so I can implement my own SSDs.

Thanked by 1s4suke7
  • @Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

In a years time, I will hopefully upgrade to some dedicated hardware so I can implement my own SSDs.

What’s the max disk space you can provide for now ? For reseller in LAX looking forward to get the service from you specifically 👌

• 4gb London, sold out?
    If not I'll have one pls.

• Double credit offer is gone?

• @s4suke7 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

What’s the max disk space you can provide for now ? For reseller in LAX looking forward to get the service from you specifically 👌

Sorry but the current order forms make up what my capacity is right now. There is a 10GB LAX in stock right now if you haven't got one already.

@Scottsman said:
    4gb London, sold out?

Yes, sold out on 4GB. Might be a smaller one available. Otherwise, if you pick another location, I can transfer you when there is more stock.

@msallak1 said:
    Double credit offer is gone?

Original Black Friday double credit offer is gone.

It is Cyber Monday tomorrow, and I am happy to re-introduce it with a £10 maximum deposit/doubling.

• @Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

Sorry but the current order forms make up what my capacity is right now. There is a 10GB LAX in stock right now if you haven't got one already.

@Scottsman said:
    4gb London, sold out?

Yes, sold out on 4GB. Might be a smaller one available. Otherwise, if you pick another location, I can transfer you when there is more stock.

@msallak1 said:

It is Cyber Monday tomorrow, and I am happy to re-introduce it with a £10 maximum deposit/doubling.

Hey @Mic-hael i deposited some funds on Friday and it’s not yet doubled yet. Would you mind looking into it ?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @s4suke7 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@s4suke7 said:

@Scottsman said:
    4gb London, sold out?

@msallak1 said:

Hey @Mic-hael i deposited some funds on Friday and it’s not yet doubled yet. Would you mind looking into it ?

Please open a ticket and I will have that doubled. :)

• It is officially the 2nd December and all promotions listed in this thread have expired.

We end with
    LUX - OOS
    LON - OOS
    LAX - OOS
    NYC - OOS

Thank you all!

Thanked by 2Ouji vyas11
  • Great going @Mic-hael

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Mic-hael cyber Monday deals please

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Here's what I got for Cyber Monday on the remaining stock.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3055651/#Comment_3055651

• @Mic-hael said:

@masgov said:
    Hi, is it jailed ssh available on your hosting? i need it for git

On higher end plans, yes.

Would you please define 'higher end plans' a bit more clearly? Is 2GB+ eligible? (Could have been helpful if this was mentioned in your "advanced features" tab btw!) Thanks!

edited December 2019

@TheWizard said:

@Mic-hael said:

@masgov said:
    Hi, is it jailed ssh available on your hosting? i need it for git

On higher end plans, yes.

Would you please define 'higher end plans' a bit more clearly? Is 2GB+ eligible? (Could have been helpful if this was mentioned in your "advanced features" tab btw!) Thanks!

Yes, 2GB+

I will clearly define this on the website soon, it is a new feature for SW, thank you.

• DankkDankk Member
    edited December 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    SmallWeb's Melbourne, Australia location was just converted to CloudLinux and now includes PHP 5.6 - 7.3 PHP Selektor, Node.js apps and Python apps.

Do you have any plans to support Python on your other hosting services/locations? Or is it only going to be on your Australia Reseller service for the time being?

(If your other services/locations already support Python and I just didn't realize, then my apologies :tongue: )

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited December 2019

@Dankk said:

@Mic-hael said:
    SmallWeb's Melbourne, Australia location was just converted to CloudLinux and now includes PHP 5.6 - 7.3 PHP Selektor, Node.js apps and Python apps.

Do you have any plans to support Python on your other hosting services/locations? Or is it only going to be on your Australia Reseller service for the time being?

(If your other services/locations already support Python and I just didn't realize, then my apologies :tongue: )

It's an on going process but London and Melbourne are the current (2/7) locations using CloudLinux.

Yes, eventually I want all of my locations to be served through CloudLinux but it may take some time.

Any particular location out of interest?

Cheers :)

Edit: LON/MEL Shared counts, too.

Thanked by 1Dankk
  • @Mic-hael said:
    It's an on going process but London and Melbourne are the current (2/7) locations using CloudLinux.

Yes, eventually I want all of my locations to be served through CloudLinux but it may take some time.

Got it. Given that I'm on LAX, that's the location where I'd like to have it. No rush though... I'm simply teaching myself Python as a hobby, and I'd like to be able to experiment with Python web apps on my SmallWeb account, nothing huge.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Dankk said:

@Mic-hael said:

Got it. Given that I'm on LAX, that's the location where I'd like to have it. No rush though... I'm simply teaching myself Python as a hobby, and I'd like to be able to experiment with Python web apps on my SmallWeb account, nothing huge.

If it's any help, out of the remaining 5 servers LAX is in the top 3 to get CL next.

LUX and NYC are on a different distro so will need more.. work.

Thanked by 1Dankk