Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2019 - NVMe and Storage (AMS, STO, LAX, NY, CHI, OSL, VIE, ZUR)

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hi guys!

Below are the deals for Black Friday 2019. These will expire on Tuesday, 23:59 GMT-5. We have 2 limited plans (two NVMe and one storage that will likely be out of stock earlier). Storage plans are RAID-50/60. NVMe plans are RAID-10.

Storage deals:

London/Chicago:

1x 2.8+ GHz
3 GB RAM
3 TB usable storage
9 TB bandwidth
$84 per year
Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $2.5 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during the promotion.

Note: We can do this plan on monthly billing if at least 5 TB storage is bought.
Note2: Servers can be upgraded with chunks after the promotion period at the same pricing, as long as the server was ordered within the promotional period. Depends on availability.

Example: A plan with 4 CPU cores, 12 TB storage, 36 TB bandwidth will cost $29.5 per month. You can calculate your own pricing and add more or less chunks to the original base plan.
1x 2.8+ GHz
1 GB RAM
1 TB storage
3 TB bandwidth
$40 per year

Amsterdam/Stockholm/Los Angeles:

1x 2.4+ GHz
2.5 GB RAM
2.5 TB usable storage
6 TB bandwidth
$84 per year
Add more: 1 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and 3 TB bandwidth chunks for $3 per month each. Up to 30 TB storage per VM. This pricing is only for servers created during this promotion.

Note: We can do this plan on monthly billing if at least 5 TB storage is bought.
Note2: Servers can be upgraded with chunks after the promotion period at the same pricing, as long as the server was ordered within the promotional period. Depends on availability.
1x 2.4+ GHz
1 GB RAM
1 TB storage
3 TB bandwidth
$48 per year

NVMe deals:

London/Chicago (come with 5x bandwidth and free 40 Gbps DDoS protection on request)

Amsterdam/Los Angeles/Oslo/Vienna/New York/Zurich (new!)

Stockholm not available

2 GB NVMe
2 CPU core (25% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
2 GB RAM
20 GB RAID-10 NVMe
2 TB bandwidth
$30 per year
4 GB NVMe 
2 CPU core (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
4 GB RAM 
30 GB RAID-10 NVMe
3 TB bandwidth
$50 per year
6 GB NVMe
3 CPU core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
6 GB RAM
40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
4 TB bandwidth
$70 per year

LIMITED deals:

NVMe:
LIMITED plan, will run out of stock early, thread will be updated if so)
1 CPU core (12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
1 GB RAM
15 GB RAID-10 NVMe
1 TB bandwidth
$16 per year
Available in: London/Chicago (come with 5x bandwidth and free 40 Gbps DDoS protection on request) and Amsterdam/Los Angeles/Oslo/Vienna/New York/Zurich (new!)
Storage:
LIMITED plan, will run out of stock early, thread will be updated if so)
1x 2.4+ GHz
512 MB RAM
250 GB usable storage
2 TB bandwidth
$17 per year
Available in: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, London and Chicago

Network:

Chicago: http://172.107.196.100/200MB.test
London: http://45.91.93.250/100MB.test
Zurich: http://185.9.18.186/1000mb.bin

https://hosthatch.com/features for the rest of the locations.

If you see better routing/network performance from another provider in the same location, please contact us with traceroutes and other related information. We are always happy to make adjustments and will do our best to deliver similar or better performance where possible.

Notes:

• Please note that these deals come with a lower support priority. Issues that are not emergencies (i,e server down) may take many days. We are working on providing equal support
    to promotional customers starting in January of 2020.

• Please read carefully before ordering. There are no refunds on these plans.

• If we do not have availability of something you have ordered, we will offer you a full refund.
  • The setup time is one week. We will provision most orders much quicker but please do not open tickets to ask for a quicker setup.
  • Please keep an eye on this thread for the latest updates on stock.
  • These promotions are available only for new orders during the promotional period. We cannot switch existing services to these.

To order:

To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. All special orders are manually provisioned on working days only.

Comments

• I waited for this all day long. Finally!!!!

• can do bgp?

• here we go

• @Abdullah said:
    Stockholm not available

Thanked by 2desperand dedicados

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Limpan said:

@Abdullah said:
    Stockholm not available

The best I can offer for you is that you can place an order for any of the NVMe plans for Stockholm and we'll provision somewhere in mid/late December. The nodes are there waiting to be built/racked.

Thanked by 1Limpan
  • @Abdullah said:
    The best I can offer for you is that you can place an order for any of the NVMe plans for Stockholm and we'll provision somewhere in mid/late December. The nodes are there waiting to be built/racked.

Oh, that's awesome. Thank you. Should I deposit and mention this in the ticket?

• Order placed. Ticket #860774
    Btw, deposited $19 but only received $13. Can you take a look?

My Black Friday is done, so far. Have fun guys!

• London/Chicago (come with 5x bandwidth and free 40 Gbps DDoS protection on request)

Is the DDoS feature freely available for previouse LONDON/CHICAGO NVME deals too?

• ferriferri Member
    edited November 2019

Abdullah said: 1x 2.8+ GHz

1 GB RAM
    1 TB storage
    3 TB bandwidth
    $40 per year

Hi

I have an old storage server (Storage 250) with you (ID:32944) located at Amsterdam which costs $18 quarterly.

I see that package above is cheaper than mine with more resources, So can you move my account into this package (Chicago)?

Thanks

• Ordered one. My Black Friday shopping has been completed now. Thanks!

• @Abdullah can share the port speed and cpu of the nvme plans?

• @ferri said:

Abdullah said: 1x 2.8+ GHz

1 GB RAM
    1 TB storage
    3 TB bandwidth
    $40 per year

Hi

I have an old storage server (Storage 250) with you (ID:32944) located at Amsterdam which costs $18 quarterly.

I see that package above is cheaper than mine with more resources, So can you move my account into this package (Chicago)?

Thanks

No, because:

Abdullah said: Notes:

Please note that these deals come with a lower support priority. Issues that are not emergencies (i,e server down) may take many days. We are working on providing equal support to promotional customers starting in January of 2020.

Please read carefully before ordering. There are no refunds on these plans.
    If we do not have availability of something you have ordered, we will offer you a full refund.
    The setup time is one week. We will provision most orders much quicker but please do not open tickets to ask for a quicker setup.
    Please keep an eye on this thread for the latest updates on stock.
    These promotions are available only for new orders during the promotional period. We cannot switch existing services to these.

You'd have to create a new order and migrate it yourself.

Thanked by 2ferri uptime
  • king8654king8654 Member
    edited November 2019

Finally!

1cpu/3gb/5tb - $12 month, done

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@king8654 said:
    Finally!

1cpu/3gb/5tb - $12 month, done

Grats and enjoy! :D

• Finally! Ticket #415475 for some sweet sweet storage in London. <3

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2019

@Abdullah

thx ticket #792422 storage in Los Angeles

Please help me to see it. It seems that it disappeared out of thin air

• Great deals!
    I hope the storage performance issue would not happen again... It is a terrible experience. Apart from this, the VPS itself is really powerful and has very competitive pricing.

• @Developer_HZH said:
    Great deals!
    I hope the storage performance issue would not happen again... It is a terrible experience. Apart from this, the VPS itself is really powerful and has very competitive pricing.

lol wut

• @Abdullah what payment methods available? Bitcoin Cash/Litecoin or other crypto (not BTC) available? thanks

@hzr said:
    can do bgp?

Not at this time, sorry.

@Limpan said:

@Abdullah said:

Oh, that's awesome. Thank you. Should I deposit and mention this in the ticket?

Yes please.

@allnetstore said:

London/Chicago (come with 5x bandwidth and free 40 Gbps DDoS protection on request)

Is the DDoS feature freely available for previouse LONDON/CHICAGO NVME deals too?

Yes.

@poisson said:
    @Abdullah can share the port speed and cpu of the nvme plans?

All of our nodes are 10 Gbps public and 10 Gbps private. Each VM is limited to 1 Gbps.

@Jones said:
    @Abdullah

Your ticket seems to be fine. If you mean the funds, it can take a few minutes for funds to show up in your account after you add them.

@Developer_HZH said:
    Great deals!

I assume you mean the IO issue we had with 2 of our nodes (one in LA and one in Chicago). It was caused due to a bad NVMe firmware and we've added it into our nodes' setup documentation to check/update the related firmwares going forward.

• http://lg.vie.hosthatch.com/
    Ping function not work.

@Milon said:
    @Abdullah what payment methods available? Bitcoin Cash/Litecoin or other crypto (not BTC) available? thanks

For crypto, we take only Bitcoin via Bitpay at the moment. Credit card, PayPal and Bank transfers are also accepted.

@dragon1993 said:
    http://lg.vie.hosthatch.com/
    Ping function not work.

Should be ok now.

• @Abdullah

May be waiting for you to allocate a sweet cake :)

• Are these kvm or openvz?

• @Abdullah as I know Bitpay natively support Bitcoin Cash also :) Yes? If so I sign up for your deals :) thanks

• fragpicfragpic Member
    edited November 2019

Order placed.
    Everyone, grab them while you can, before the American's wake up.

• zrj766zrj766 Member
    edited November 2019

waitting...

• @RAINMAN said:
    Are these kvm or openvz?

They are KVM

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Can I upgrade my existing KVM, which is a 512 with 8GB NVMe? It's just $1 cheaper than the 1GB/15GB NVMe plan here.