Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TNAHosting] Black Friday 2019 - OpenVZ - 50GB SSD $15/yr | 500GB HDD $5/m | Dedi | RPi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TNAHosting] Black Friday 2019 - OpenVZ - 50GB SSD $15/yr | 500GB HDD $5/m | Dedi | RPi

TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hello! TNAHosting is happy to offer some deals on OpenVZ and Dedicated servers. We’ve been in business since 2012, providing a variety of reliable and cost-effective services. All servers are located in Chicago, IL. Dedicated servers have very limited stock, so don’t wait too long!

6GB OpenVZ
* 1 IPv4
* 4x vCore
* 400GB 500GB HDD
* 15TB Bandwidth
* $5/month - Order Here / $4.17/m paid annually - Order Here

4GB SSD OpenVZ
* 1 IPv4
* 2x vCore
* 200GB SSD
* 10TB Bandwidth
* $5/month - Order Here / $4.17/m paid annually - Order Here

1GB SSD OpenVZ
* 1 IPv4
* 1x vCore
* 50GB SSD
* 5TB Bandwidth
* $15/year - Order Here

Dual L5420 Dedicated Server
* Dual L5420 - 8 Cores @ 2.5GHz
* 24GB DDR2
* 2TB HDD (Up to 4 Drives. Additional 2TB @ $5/m)
* 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* /29 IPv4
* $19/month - Order Here

E3-1230v2 Dedicated Server
* E3-1230 v2 - 4 Cores / 8 Threads @ 3.3GHz / 3.7GHz Turbo
* 32GB DDR3
* 2x 2TB HDD
* 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* /29 IPv4
* $34/month - Order Here

Raspberry Pi Colocation
* Colocation of 1 Raspberry Pi at our Chicago, IL location
* Ability to include a 2.5" external hard drive at no extra cost
* 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
* 1 IPv4 Address
* $6/month - Order Here

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
* 5 GB SSD Disk Space
* Unlimited Bandwidth, Addon Domains, Sub Domains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases
* Softaculous
* Las Vegas, US
* Let's Encrypt
* $5/year - Order Here

Virtual servers are setup instantly after payment. Dedicated servers will be setup within 1-3 business days.

Chicago Looking Glass: http://lg.chi2.tnahosting.net/

We accept PayPal, Major Credit/Debit Cards (Stripe), and Bitcoin.

Have questions or need something custom? Feel free to PM me or open a sales ticket.

Thanked by 1alilet

Comments

• ipv6?

• TNAHostingTNAHosting Member, Patron Provider

@tenpera said:
    ipv6?

Sure thing! Just drop a ticket!

• @TNAHosting is it possible to get the e3 with 2X256GB SSD ??

• Ipmi?

• @TNAHosting are we talking one or two, or subnet?

• Do you support IPMI and is it possible to change the 2T HDD disk in the 5420s to 128G SSD? Thanks

@s4suke7 said:
    @TNAHosting is it possible to get the e3 with 2X256GB SSD ??

Sure thing! Just place an order and drop a ticket.

@plumberg said:
    Ipmi?

No IPMI - but power control and automated reboots are available.

@tenpera said:
    @TNAHosting are we talking one or two, or subnet?

Subnet!

@levnode said:
    Do you support IPMI and is it possible to change the 2T HDD disk in the 5420s to 128G SSD? Thanks

See above regarding IPMI. We can swap the 2TB HDD for a 120GB SSD - just drop a ticket after ordering!

• @TNAHosting said:

@plumberg said:
    Ipmi?

@TNAHosting
    Thnx
    Hmm. What's best way for one to use luks password on boot up if no kvm ipmi not possible?

Plus there is any minimum term?

Thnx.

• Miss E3 server , oh no

@TNAHosting
    Thnx
    Hmm. What's best way for one to use luks password on boot up if no kvm ipmi not possible?

Thnx.

We can enter the password for you, but that's not really ideal. All terms are either monthly or annually, as posted.

• @TNAHosting said:

@TNAHosting
    Thnx

Thnx.

We can enter the password for you, but that's not really ideal. All terms are either monthly or annually, as posted.

True. Any possiblity for a temp ipmi or kvm (only during bootup)? I m ok with that request taking some time to provide.

Also windows possible ? Thnx

• kozikozi Member
    edited November 2019

@TNAHosting said:
    Raspberry Pi Colocation
    * 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

I've got one of these deals with you guys already and it's fantastic, but I thought the bandwidth was only 5tb? or is this new only for the BF deal? any chance of a bandwidth bump on an existing service? I'm hoping to pick up another service and device soon, any plans to expand into another location? thanks!

@plumberg said:
    True. Any possiblity for a temp ipmi or kvm (only during bootup)? I m ok with that request taking some time to provide.

Also windows possible ? Thnx

As these are older IPMI - we keep them off the public Internet. Unfortunately, there's no good way to provide you temporary access.

We can install Windows if you provide media/key.

@kozi said:
    I've got one of these deals with you guys already and it's fantastic, but I thought the bandwidth was only 5tb? or is this new only for the BF deal? any chance of a bandwidth bump on an existing service? I'm hoping to pick up another service and device soon, any plans to expand into another location? thanks!

Glad your current RPi is working well! We can definitely bump your current RPi to 15TB Bandwidth. Just drop a ticket and reference this post. No planned new location in mind at the moment, but that may change in the future.

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

@plumberg said:

@TNAHosting said:

@plumberg said:
    Ipmi?

@TNAHosting
    Thnx

Thnx.

You can use dropbear. You SSH into the server on boot, enter the LUKS passphrase over SSH and it'll start booting the OS. Example: https://hamy.io/post/0009/how-to-install-luks-encrypted-ubuntu-18.04.x-server-and-enable-remote-unlocking/

Thanked by 2plumberg Edmond
  • @ulayer said:

@plumberg said:

@TNAHosting said:

@plumberg said:
    Ipmi?

@TNAHosting
    Thnx

Thnx.

You can use dropbear. You SSH into the server on boot, enter the LUKS passphrase over SSH and it'll start booting the OS. Example: https://hamy.io/post/0009/how-to-install-luks-encrypted-ubuntu-18.04.x-server-and-enable-remote-unlocking/

Thanks. I am looking for something similar for centos.

I saw tang server and how that helps with remote unlocks. However, with the one off instance where things can go crazy bad, I may end up losing access to server.

@TNAHosting is there a type of serial console or something for rescue available in the control panel?

Also, is it possible to install a novnc type console on top of the server? Just trying to see various options.

plumberg said: is there a type of serial console or something for rescue available in the control panel?

You can boot into a live rescue OS with SSH access if needed.

plumberg said: Also, is it possible to install a novnc type console on top of the server? Just trying to see various options.

It's a dedicated server, so you're free to install any type of remote/VNC tool.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

@plumberg said:

@ulayer said:

@plumberg said:

@TNAHosting said:

@plumberg said:
    Ipmi?

@TNAHosting
    Thnx

Thnx.

Thanks. I am looking for something similar for centos.

I saw tang server and how that helps with remote unlocks. However, with the one off instance where things can go crazy bad, I may end up losing access to server.

@TNAHosting is there a type of serial console or something for rescue available in the control panel?

Also, is it possible to install a novnc type console on top of the server? Just trying to see various options.

Tang and clevis are options for sure, we're exploring that. Generally your best bet is to boot into a live environment as TNAHosting mentioned where you have the cryptsetup package installed so you can unlock the LUKS disk if something goes wrong.

Installing VNC won't help unless you can get that running in initramfs though. When you reboot with the dropbear setup it'll boot up in initramfs, so it's a very minimal filesystem.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Any idea if more Dual L5420 servers are gonna be available?

@Vardorien said:
    Any idea if more Dual L5420 servers are gonna be available?

Unless someone cancels their order, we're probably not going to have any additional inventory on these.

• Any e3 coming up in stock soon at same price or lower before cyber Monday ?

@s4suke7 said:
    Any e3 coming up in stock soon at same price or lower before cyber Monday ?

Unfortunately, we're all sold out on the dedicated server deals.

• @TNAHosting are the VPSes OpenVZ 7?

• Any other configuration for DirectAdmin Shared Hosting? Higher capacity perhaps? @TNAHosting

• That 1GB SSD OpenVZ plan is very nice. I might get it to use it for hosting sites.

• Dual L5420 Dedicated Server

• Dual L5420 - 8 Cores @ 2.5GHz
    • 24GB DDR2
    • 2TB HDD (Up to 4 Drives. Additional 2TB @ $5/m)
    • 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • /29 IPv4
    • $19/month - Order Here

Is this still available ?

Billed annually ?

Setup fees ?

This is for a prospective client :smile:

• @noaman said:
    Dual L5420 Dedicated Server

• Dual L5420 - 8 Cores @ 2.5GHz
    • 24GB DDR2
    • 2TB HDD (Up to 4 Drives. Additional 2TB @ $5/m)
    • 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • /29 IPv4
    • $19/month - Order Here

Is this still available ?

Billed annually ?

Setup fees ?

This is for a prospective client :smile:

Out of stock, no setup fees and it's billed monthly.

Thanked by 1TNAHosting
  • rinalarnandorinalarnando Member
    edited July 2020

My Plan is

6GB OpenVZ

• 1 IPv4
    • 4x vCore
    • 400GB 500GB HDD
    • 15TB Bandwidth
    • $5/month -

but it is offline after reinstall OS since 4 Hrs ago
    i have send 2 tickets but no responded

please solved it sir :smile:

• My server suspended for 24 hrs, but CS didn't help me to solved itu 😕

@rinalarnando said:
    My server suspended for 24 hrs, but CS didn't help me to solved itu 😕

Your server was caught sending quite a bit of spam. I have replied to your ticket.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @TNAHosting said:

@rinalarnando said:
    My server suspended for 24 hrs, but CS didn't help me to solved itu 😕

Your server was caught sending quite a bit of spam. I have replied to your ticket.

I never install "black" Program , i use this VM for storage, tunneling, VPN,

You can check my installation by typing
    "notes"