Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday 2019 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday 2019

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

plumberg said: So this essentially means a direct admin based reseller hosting? Any ssh access? Thnx

To some extent. I've tried to disable most of the unnecessary stuff that I could to limit it a bit. SSH is off. PHP, CGI off, etc. FTP works, MySQL available because Crossbox uses it.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @jar I don't mean to derail this thread but I'm still on cPanel instead of DA and does it make a difference cost wise to you if I remain? I am happy to be migrated to DA if it makes a difference for you.

@poisson said:
    @jar I don't mean to derail this thread but I'm still on cPanel instead of DA and does it make a difference cost wise to you if I remain? I am happy to be migrated to DA if it makes a difference for you.

cPanel is rough to maintain but migration to DA isn't so great, so it's only manual orders and customers moving their stuff over by hand if they want to.

• On the order page "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" links to https://mxroute.com/policy.html

• @jar said:

@poisson said:
    @jar I don't mean to derail this thread but I'm still on cPanel instead of DA and does it make a difference cost wise to you if I remain? I am happy to be migrated to DA if it makes a difference for you.

cPanel is rough to maintain but migration to DA isn't so great, so it's only manual orders and customers moving their stuff over by hand if they want to.

In that case, how do I go about with the manual move? A broad outline of the steps is sufficient. I am happy to reduce one Cpanel license cost for you by investing a bit of time moving to DA.

Thanked by 1Chronic

bob1 said: On the order page "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" links to https://mxroute.com/policy.html

Oops! Deployed new site recently. Fixed. Should have been: https://mxroute.com/policy/

poisson said: In that case, how do I go about with the manual move? A broad outline of the steps is sufficient. I am happy to reduce one Cpanel license cost for you by investing a bit of time moving to DA.

It'd be ordering a new package and then creating email accounts again, using something like imapsync to migrate email.

• correct me if wrong, last year was even more tempted with $5/year recurring.

grabbed one $10 plan anyway as it is still great offer.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @jar said:

poisson said: In that case, how do I go about with the manual move? A broad outline of the steps is sufficient. I am happy to reduce one Cpanel license cost for you by investing a bit of time moving to DA.

It'd be ordering a new package and then creating email accounts again, using something like imapsync to migrate email.

Gotcha. Will open a ticket when I am ready. May BF2019 be a blast!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @tamicrealo said:
    correct me if wrong, last year was even more tempted with $5/year recurring.

Hey, a lot happens in a year.

The $10 plan is a complete bargain.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @tamicrealo said:
    correct me if wrong, last year was even more tempted with $5/year recurring.

Small price for the number of hours saved on troubleshooting deliverability. Learned it the hard way.

Thanked by 2jar coreflux
  • Jar, the hetzner of email hosting.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Best value black friday deals. I keep paying every year and shit just continues to work as it should.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Harambe said:
    Best value black friday deals. I keep paying every year and shit just continues to work as it should.

Probably one of the few buy it, set it and forget about it it just works things in life. Thanks @jar for making our lives much easier on this finicky tech.

Thanked by 3jar bikegremlin user123
  • What are the chances of being deployed on the London server for the personal deal rather than Germany if we ask nicely? :)

• The new interface is tempting me. My first invoice with MXRoute was 2014 and still with them until now.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited November 2019

@tester4 said:
    What are the chances of being deployed on the London server for the personal deal rather than Germany if we ask nicely? :)

Afraid there's no chance of it, this is all targeted to specific servers that are calculated for a specific financial outcome.

• I highly recommend jar's mxroute, have used for our business emails, had less downtime, affordable pricing.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar I have a backup of a cancelled mxroute account. Is it possible to restore them in new account?

Thanked by 1jar

@mohsengham said:
    @jar I have a backup of a cancelled mxroute account. Is it possible to restore them in new account?

Afraid not. That'd be a cpanel backup and we don't deploy on cpanel anymore.

Thanked by 2mohsengham coreflux
  • Great service by @jar been using this for a while.

Thanked by 1jar
  • s4suke7s4suke7 Member
    edited November 2019

@jar said:

@s4suke7 said:
    tempting. :relaxed: Is the reseller offer recurring as well?

Aye :)

Placed my order for reseller and got the deal 😍 thank you.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 2+ years now with Mxroute. I highly recommend them. Great deal!

Thanked by 1jar
  • Awesome $10 plan this year, grabbed one. Thanks!

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeeLee Veteran

I have emailed TimApple about your logo, its just a matter of time now.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar I want to change to another domain , where can I contact so I can renew it.

[email protected] , main bounced

• Hmm, how about a smaller plan with even cheaper price? I remember my $5/year so much :D

• @jar can you give us $5 plan just to few LET members ? :smiley: my usage is very low...I will hardly use it.

• LeeLee Veteran

samm said: my usage is very low...I will hardly use it.

lol

• scookescooke Member
    edited November 2019

Hi,
    Can I use domains in Chinese or Arabic? (obviously the actual domain is something like xn--neoqeau.com) Thanks.

EDIT: I just tried entering my domain and this was the response:
    Invalid domain name provided

Domains must begin with a letter or a number and be between and characters in length Please check your entry and try again.

So there's my answer!