Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mutual help sharing Black Friday offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mutual help sharing Black Friday offers

Comments

• Uncle @Nekki will bring the real thread tomorrow..... the likes of which you have never seen. It's going to be the best thread since the last BF thread, but better than before. @Nekki does the best BF threads, people say it all the time. We will Make Black Friday Great Again.

Thanked by 2Nekki ariq01
  • Make Black Friday Great Again!

we always waiting Emma Watson and Emma Stone deals :smiley:

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • ultravps is a wonderful business, they rejected my order and said that I am Chinese and cannot buy their VPS

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:
    ultravps is a wonderful business, they rejected my order and said that I am Chinese and cannot buy their VPS

many fraud orders from China so they dont want to do business with China

• @sonic said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:
    ultravps is a wonderful business, they rejected my order and said that I am Chinese and cannot buy their VPS

many fraud orders from China so they dont want to do business with China

Rejecting China and India means rejecting two-thirds of the planet ’s population

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

FlyOverPacificOcean said: said that I am Chinese and cannot buy their VPS

We accept customers from China (and all other countries). If your order has been rejected, the reason wasn't your nationality.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Stop exaggerating and provoking those sensitive issues. This is your last warning.

• @FAT32 said:

Stop exaggerating and provoking those sensitive issues. This is your last warning.

I would like to know why the moderators here speak Chinese, I truthfully filled in my information, but they rejected my order, and some people passed the order using an external VPN

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I would like to know why the moderators here speak Chinese, I truthfully filled in my information, but they rejected my order, and some people passed the order using an external VPN

That's the truth, there's no evidence or any clear reply that they decline your order just because you are a Chinese.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • edited November 2019

@FAT32 said:

That's the truth, there's no evidence or any clear reply that they decline your order just because you are a Chinese.

Anti-fraud system is a stupid thing, Chinese IP refuses, VPN can pass

• When you allocate all your available character points to : Entitlement

• @vimalware said:
    When you allocate all your available character points to : Entitlement

I don't understand what you mean

• It's not even black friday yet cool your jets before you crash and burn.

• @carcosa said:
    It's not even black friday yet cool your jets before you crash and burn.

I don't understand what you mean

• Cloudcone Pre-Black Friday VPS Offers◾ Servers start at $2.20/MO. LAST STOCKS!

• Thanked by 2Kiwi83 Janevski
  • @carcosa said:

I like to make trains. China's high-speed rail is very fast. You are welcome to experience

• donkodonko Member
    edited November 2019

Hostpapa.com 1$ .COM and .CLOUD domain registry, first year.

• Dynadot launches free domain name .best

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @donko said:
    Hostpapa.com 1$ domain registry, first year.

hostpapa acquires lunapages and is an amazing company

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@donko said:

Do you have some family in India? @manish behaviour

Thanked by 2kkrajk dahartigan
  • Five thousand dollars is ready. Warmly welcome Black Friday. How much have you prepared?

• @Chievo said:

@donko said:

Do you have some family in India? @manish behaviour

I am from the People's Republic of China

• hzrhzr Member
    edited November 2019

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I would like to know why the moderators here speak Chinese

i had to learn chinese because people would send private message to me on LET and hostloc in chinese. i am not from china.

• @hzr said:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I would like to know why the moderators here speak Chinese

i had to learn chinese because people would send private message to me on LET and hostloc in chinese. i am not from china.

Every Chinese starts to learn English from childhood, elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, postgraduate. Before, people had to learn Russian. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, English accounted for a large proportion of examination subjects. Undergraduate students could not graduate without a college English certificate.

• fkjfkj Member
    edited November 2019

@hzr said:

Every Chinese starts to learn English from childhood, elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, postgraduate. Before, people had to learn Russian. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, English accounted for a large proportion of examination subjects. Undergraduate students could not graduate without a college English certificate.

Dude, bear in mind that certificate is certificate, most of us still cannot speak & write English natively even they pass the English exam (coz the exam only focus on reading). This issue in English education has been ongoing for decades.

• gkzgkz Member
    edited November 2019

@FlyOverPacificOcean is it difficult to put the link to the website?

Or your isp automatically filterred your post?

• @gkz said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean is it difficult to put the link to the website?

Or your isp automatically filterred your post?

Posting links will cause me to suspect spam

• @fkj said:

@hzr said:

Dude, bear in mind that certificate is certificate, most of us still cannot speak & write English natively even they pass the English exam (coz the exam only focus on reading). This issue in English education has been ongoing for decades.

English education in China is really a failure. I have studied English for 20 years, but I do n’t speak spoken words. I only use words to communicate.

• free .best is not available

This discussion has been closed.