Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Black Friday 2019
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Black Friday 2019

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MXroute%20Black%20Friday%20Banner|690x255

If you're familiar with us and want to skip the introduction, you can find our offers here:
https://mxroute.com/black-friday/

If you're new to MXroute, let me tell you a bit about it. MXroute is an e-mail hosting service with a primary focus on outbound delivery. However, we're continually improving on the inbound and user interface side as well. Our most recent product iteration uses DirectAdmin to allow you to add domains, create e-mail accounts, and configure your service. We offer the things you expect with an e-mail service:

Protocols: SMTP, IMAP, POP3
Webmail: Roundcube, Rainloop, Crossbox
Features: Forwarding, Plus Aliasing, Sieve Filters

You can create unlimited e-mail accounts on unlimited domains, each with their own unique login information for your friends, family, or customers. Every e-mail account has a limit of 300 outbound e-mails per hour.

Delivery: We have a very complex system that sends all outbound emails to one of two redundant outbound filters. Those then send out to random redundant relays which attempt delivery. If delivery fails, the email is forwarded to another IP to try again. After a number of failures, it goes out for a last try through a third party service like MailChannels or SpamWall. If we bounce it back to you, it's a pretty safe bet that e-mail wasn't going to get there no matter what you did. We keep our IPs incredibly clean to ensure that you get inbox delivery if possible. We can't force someone to deliver to the inbox, but we can confirm that all of our IP ranges can deliver to the inbox of all major e-mail services (like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail) if they will accept yours (by testing our own domains through each).

Our first offer is a new reseller package. Let me give you some answers to the questions you might have about that:
What is reseller and how is it different?
Do reseller accounts have different sending limits?
Can I oversell disk space?

Normally this package will be $25/m. I know I've said in the past that Black Friday packages were limited and then continued selling them, but this promotion is only sustainable for 300 orders. It is specifically calculated for the usage we expect of resellers, and can only be deployed on one of two servers in Hetzner Germany. If you miss this, the only way to get it will be to pay $25/m.

Promo: Reseller150

Now I'm also giving a normal, non-reseller promo. This is the standard MXroute e-mail service, and will be much more polished because you'll already have our custom user template for the control panel, rather than having to set up your own (even though our tutorial for doing that on reseller is pretty easy).

Package: Black Friday 2019

• 25GB Storage
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • 300 outbound emails per hour per sender
  • $10/year
  • Order here

Please note that we do not migrate accounts to promotions, nor upgrade current packages to promotions. Promotions are deployed on specific servers that are built with a specific financial calculation, these packages can only be purchased as new. You are welcome to purchase them and manually move your data to them on your own, if desired.

Oh by the way, we have a little surprise. If you want to test out our Android app, you can download it here: https://mxroute.com/app-debug.apk

Comments

• First

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

By the way, I highly recommend resellers consider offering ticket support to their customers as way to provide a value add over our service. Plenty of people seem to want it, and it's not something I can provide. By doing that, you gain a significant advantage.

• Great work on the app @jar. Just logged in and loving it.

Thanked by 1jar
  • HostinganIDHostinganID Member
    edited November 2019

Nice offer, i think the reseller packaged is good for who intrest resell email hosting as a services.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

Jarland, I need to up my email game for my outgoing operations. The question is, do you want me? :smiley:

Thanked by 2jar kkrajk

@Mic-hael said:
    Jarland, I need to up my email game for my outgoing operations. The question is, do you want me? :smiley:

Do eeet

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Highly recommended. I've been using it for 3.5 years or so now :)

Thanked by 3jar poisson coreflux
  • I've signed up. Exciting times. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Daevien said:
    Highly recommended. I've been using it for 3.5 years or so now :)

Concur. A highly affordable service for small users like me.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Reseller150 :smile: - nice offer

Thanked by 1jar
  • Will this be recurrent? :smiley: Wondering how many years to buy xD

Thanked by 1jar

@Sokaris07 said:
    Will this be recurrent? :smiley: Wondering how many years to buy xD

Always :)

Thanked by 1Sokaris07
  • @jar said: Package: Black Friday 2019

Where is this location wise? Is everything now Hetzner/Germany?

nullnothere said: Where is this location wise? Is everything now Hetzner/Germany?

Everything for Black Friday will be at least.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

I can say that mxroute is working like a charm for last year when I bought it. There was one hiccup with disk speeds (I guess), but was taken care swiftly and few days after that that when I asked about it I wasn't feed some bull*it excuse like "We observed nothing, everything is fine" or "It's working now". Straight answer about problem with some overall details, that it was fixed and shouldn't happen again.

The only thing that I would like is to pay a invoice without logging in because I have no idea where I saved my password and I am too lazy to find it for now :-D

Thanked by 1jar

JabJab said: The only thing that I would like is to pay a invoice without logging in because I have no idea where I saved my password and I am too lazy to find it for now

I know lol. If WHMCS would let me halt invoice emails to people with PayPal subscriptions I could probably enable them again.

• Nice offers! I have a email package with mxroute. Awesome!

Thanked by 1jar
  • not $5 plan this time?

• Is $10 recurring price?

samm said: not $5 plan this time?

Most likely never again, it generated too much abuse and support traffic to justify it.

stevevps said: Is $10 recurring price?

It is :)

• @jar said:

samm said: not $5 plan this time?

Most likely never again, it generated too much abuse and support traffic to justify it.

stevevps said: Is $10 recurring price?

It is :)

Good offer,.thanks

Thanked by 1jar
  • jar said: Most likely never again

oh okay..I was waiting for that this time for my mini website. Thanks anyway.

Thanked by 1jar
  • It was pity that i missed the $25 two year plan last year.But offer this year is also good.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hey @jar do you support catch all addresses?

@Ouji said:
    Hey @jar do you support catch all addresses?

I do :)

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • tempting. :relaxed: Is the reseller offer recurring as well?

Thanked by 1jar

@s4suke7 said:
    tempting. :relaxed: Is the reseller offer recurring as well?

Aye :)

• Nice to see all these new features added to MXroute, good job @jar, wish you the best!

Thanked by 1jar
  • Gonna get a few of these tomorrow morning. Also, gonna show it to my coworkers. Nice promo.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar

Site says You’ll also notice that you have access to a lot of web-hosting functions that we do not use for our service, because we do use DirectAdmin and we’re giving you raw access.

So this essentially means a direct admin based reseller hosting? Any ssh access? Thnx