Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get 65% Off SmallWeb BF19 | NVMe/SSD | Softaculous, Let's Encrypt, CloudLinux & Backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get 65% Off SmallWeb BF19 | NVMe/SSD | Softaculous, Let's Encrypt, CloudLinux & Backups

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited November 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

Get 65% off any of the SmallWeb Shared Hosting plans for Black Friday 2019! Expires 2nd December.

SmallWeb is a trading name of Cloud2Z Limited. Company 12272693.

We provide DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Hosting in 7 locations.

• London, United Kingdom
  • New York, United States
  • Melbourne, Australia
  • Luxembourg, Europe
  • Los Angeles, United States
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Cluj-Napoca, Romania

SmallWeb Features:

• 7 Locations Available
  • Latest DirectAdmin
  • NVMe/SSD Storage
  • Free Let's Encrypt SSL
  • CloudLinux (UK Only)
  • AMD/Intel CPUs
  • Latest PHP 7.X
  • MariaDB SQL
  • Daily Backups
  • Free Migrations
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 30 Day Guarantee
  • Softaculous Apps
  • ClamAV Scanner
  • SpamAssassin
  • & much much more!

0.5GB: 0.5GB SSD, 100GB Transfer, 01 Domain Names - £1.05/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

1.0GB: 1.0GB SSD, 250GB Transfer, 10 Domain Names - £2.10/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

2.0GB: 2.0GB SSD, 500GB Transfer, 20 Domain Names - £3.15/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

4.0GB: 4.0GB SSD, 750GB Transfer, 40 Domain Names - £6.30/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

Select Your Location from our Order Form

Have questions? Be sure to let me know!

Thanked by 1ITLabs

Comments

• SmallWeb is prem!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @ITLabs said:
    SmallWeb is prem!

We accept FatPal!

• @Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:
    SmallWeb is prem!

We accept FatPal!

Even more prem! ;-)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

Prem means love in several languages.

Smallweb is Prem indeed

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Hey @Mic-hael congratulations on offering Blesta as an addon!

A small big Prem!

• @ITLabs said:
    Hey @Mic-hael congratulations on offering Blesta as an addon!

A small big Prem!

And a big thank you!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Is the coupon onetime or recurring

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @niche said:
    Is the coupon onetime or recurring

It is recurring and expires on the 2nd December.

• I ordered 1Gb package and it’s showing renew price £6

• @s4suke7 said:
    I ordered 1Gb package and it’s showing renew price £6

I assume you mean in the welcome email as opposed to in the client portal. Blesta is importing the default price instead of the promotional price. Sorry about that.

It is a recurring promotion. :)

• 3 Hours until Black Friday (UK) so.. coupon code now applies to the 10GB Reseller plan in any location!

10GB: 10GB SSD, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domain Names - £12.60/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

Pick your location here!

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

From: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161665/black-friday-2019-official-deal-thread-k-pop-edition/p8

Black Friday 2019 from SmallWeb!

Shared:

0.5GB: 0.5GB SSD, 100GB Transfer, 01 Domain Names - £1.05/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

1.0GB: 1.0GB SSD, 250GB Transfer, 10 Domain Names - £2.10/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

2.0GB: 2.0GB SSD, 500GB Transfer, 20 Domain Names - £3.15/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

4.0GB: 4.0GB SSD, 750GB Transfer, 40 Domain Names - £6.30/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

Reseller:

10GB: 10GB SSD, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domain Names - £12.60/Year - 65% Off! Code BF19

Domains:

Get a .top, .icu or .xyz domain for just £0.99/year with code "ICUBF"

As well as my 65% off hosting I am adding a double credits promotion for deposits up to £20.

My account > Make payment > Other payment amount > Continue > Open ticket

Deposit £10 > Receive £20
    Deposit £20 > Receive £40

Expires in 21 hours. £1 min.

Promotional codes are recurring and expire December 2nd 2019.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • @Mic-hael : I cant register domain name because it redirected to Domain Name Registrations page again and again. Please check it

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Mic-hael do you have any .com promotion? Someone mentioned in another thread that you might! :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @user123 said:
    @Mic-hael do you have any .com promotion? Someone mentioned in another thread that you might! :)

Hello, are you looking for a registration or a transfer?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:
    @Mic-hael do you have any .com promotion? Someone mentioned in another thread that you might! :)

Yes :P.

I'm interested in registering a new domain and would like to prepay several years if there's a great price with WHOIS protection. :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited November 2019

@user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

I'm interested in registering a new domain and would like to prepay several years if there's a great price with WHOIS protection. :)

I understand. There are a few registrars with <$5 registrations right now as far as I know, which is why my competitive edge is transferring, as there is no promotion apart from the discount I'm taking a loss on. Order any service and I will happily do 1 .com at $5 with WHOIS for 1 year. Renewal at $5 for the life of the service.

Thanked by 1user123
    edited November 2019

I must note the "Get a .top, .icu or .xyz domain for just £0.99/year with code "ICUBF"" promo was extremely popular even though it was manual in the end, but I hit my limit for how much of a loss I'm willing to take on those. There are about 10 more pending and then it is over :) Shared, Reseller & Double Credits still running.

Thanked by 1kainjinez
  • @Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

I understand. There are a few registrars with <$5 registrations right now as far as I know, which is why my competitive edge is transferring, as there is no promotion apart from the discount I'm taking a loss on. Order any service and I will happily do 1 .com at $5 with WHOIS for 1 year. Renewal at $5 for the life of the service.

Thank you! I already have hosting, but your offer is generous enough that it's only fair for me to order something :). Is it ok if I prepay for a few years of a plan and a few years of the domain? Also, how should I order the domain after I order the hosting?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

Thank you! I already have hosting, but your offer is generous enough that it's only fair for me to order something :). Is it ok if I prepay for a few years of a plan and a few years of the domain? Also, how should I order the domain after I order the hosting?

Thank you :) I would be happy to offer 2 years registration up front :)

The order form is a little glitched right now, for the domain just open a ticket with the domain name and an invoice will be generated. Once it's paid, the domain should automatically provision during cron run.

• @Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

@Mic-hael said:

@user123 said:

Thank you :) I would be happy to offer 2 years registration up front :)

The order form is a little glitched right now, for the domain just open a ticket with the domain name and an invoice will be generated. Once it's paid, the domain should automatically provision during cron run.

Paid and ticket #5892781 opened :)

• Hey, can I ask if all of these have email? Also is pop3/IMAP supported?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Tatsuyara said: Hey, can I ask if all of these have email? Also is pop3/IMAP supported?

Yes, it's all in one web, database and mail. But between you and me, I do it for the first two.

If you want your own quality dedicated mail box, MXroute is amazing, check them out.

Thanked by 1Tatsuyara
  • How much for transfering dotnet domain to you? Thanks

• @kainjinez said:
    How much for transfering dotnet domain to you? Thanks

No promotional pricing, sorry. $11.99/£9.27.

Thanked by 1kainjinez
  • Hi, is it jailed ssh available on your hosting? i need it for git

Thanked by 1Babynemo
  • @masgov said:
    Hi, is it jailed ssh available on your hosting? i need it for git

On higher end plans, yes.

London - Out of stock!
    Luxembourg - Almost out of stock
    Melbourne - Not out of stock but a huge boost in users, I am upgrading to CloudLinux.

• SmallWeb's Melbourne, Australia location was just converted to CloudLinux and now includes PHP 5.6 - 7.3 PHP Selektor, Node.js apps and Python apps. As a bonus, I've extended the code BF19 (65% off) to include Melbourne Reseller Plans 15GB and 20GB. The promo code only applies to yearly payments.

Reseller-15GB
    DirectAdmin Panel
    15GB NVMe Storage
    Unmetered Transfer
    Unlimited Domains
    Melbourne, Australia
    £29.36/year
    https://smallweb.net/portal/order/config/index/reseller/?group_id=24&pricing_id=436

Reseller-20GB
    DirectAdmin Panel
    20GB NVMe Storage
    Unmetered Transfer
    Unlimited Domains
    Melbourne, Australia
    £41.96/year
    https://smallweb.net/portal/order/config/index/reseller/?group_id=24&pricing_id=472

There are 3 of the first one and 2 of the second one.

It was a fun first Black Friday for SmallWeb, gained a lot, learned a lot. Excited for next year where I am hoping not to do the same deals, and instead something new and unique. Thank you all for the support.

Thanked by 3Ouji user123 Ympker
  • @Mic-hael said:

Tatsuyara said: Hey, can I ask if all of these have email? Also is pop3/IMAP supported?

Yes, it's all in one web, database and mail. But between you and me, I do it for the first two.

If you want your own quality dedicated mail box, MXroute is amazing, check them out.

Thank you! Got the 1gb plan!
    Can I also ask if this is a recurring discount?