Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HetrixTools - BF Promo: 70% | 40% | 30% | 20% | FREE Giveaway - Monitor all of your BF servers! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HetrixTools - BF Promo: 70% | 40% | 30% | 20% | FREE Giveaway - Monitor all of your BF servers!

Comments

• @alilet said:
    Giveaway is only valid for first 20 keys so zomby1 is the last user above.

Experience tells us that that fact is unlikely to keep people from posting their keys :smiley:

• sammsamm Member
    edited November 2019

441a24506aa64bec5fe3f74ed2f9a0e7
    Thank you.
    Edit - Looks like I am late :neutral:

• angstrom said: Experience tells us that that fact is unlikely to keep people from posting their keys

Do not underestimate the generosity of @HBAndrei either - he has been quite kind in the past under similar circumstances.

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • @samm said:
    441a24506aa64bec5fe3f74ed2f9a0e7 thank you

Counting is difficult

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@nullnothere said:
    @HBAndrei - thank you for your wonderful product and these offers - they make an excellent product even better.

I'm not sure if you support IPv6 targets for monitoring - is this something that is already supported or on the road map?

Not supported yet, but it's on the roadmap.

@nullnothere said:

angstrom said: Experience tells us that that fact is unlikely to keep people from posting their keys

Do not underestimate the generosity of @HBAndrei either - he has been quite kind in the past under similar circumstances.

Yeah, the limit will be extended on Friday :wink:

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • 2e0683d047c88d70d7545fc12723245c

• @nullnothere said:

angstrom said: Experience tells us that that fact is unlikely to keep people from posting their keys

Actually, in my experience, he's kept to the announced number, which isn't a criticism, by the way!

However, there is a slight ambiguity in the present instance due to "Stock will be extended on Friday 29 November".

• @HBAndrei said: Yeah, the limit will be extended on Friday :wink:

So is it worthwhile for the rest of us (the slow ones) to post our keys? :smile:

• a511a3747037de7c8461b0fcbf5d3683
    Thank you

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@angstrom said:

@HBAndrei said: Yeah, the limit will be extended on Friday :wink:

So is it worthwhile for the rest of us (the slow ones) to post our keys? :smile:

Yes, of course :+1:

• Thanks brother.

d89342c3a1af2540aaa92215ebc063aa

• 9e96268e634242f6933b86d25748d28d is my public key. Thank you for doing this!

• bee074ec7c5679b8928ca0b93423f856

(if this is still valid, of course!)

• angstrom said: Actually, in my experience, he's kept to the announced number, which isn't a criticism, by the way!

Yes, but IIRC, he's announced fresh numbers through the discussion as it's developed. I think all in all he has been more than generous over the many offers he's posted.

• @HBAndrei said:

@angstrom said:

@HBAndrei said: Yeah, the limit will be extended on Friday :wink:

Yes, of course :+1:

I was quick enough on HB :smile:

• Damn, the small package is too high end for my lowend needs, but I'd glagly pay a small yearly fee to support your work & to remove the need for activity (if it adds a few SMS or monitors, no problem, of course!) - would a smallish yearly plan seems like something you could offer? (No problem if it's not possible, of course)

HBAndrei said: Yes, of course :+1:

Sweet, thanks!

8deae117f885f37631d2b7efe599ecfb

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

datanoise said: smallish yearly plan seems like something you could offer?

Something like that exists already, 5$ per year, but I don't recall free SMS tbh :)
    https://hetrixtools.com/new-order/basic/yearly/

Our free packages are FREE for life, with just one condition: you have to maintain your HetrixTools account active by logging into your dashboard at least once every 30 days.

In our constant effort to provide quality services, we've decided that it's rather pointless in keeping monitors active for inactive users, taking up resources and queue space from the active and paying users that need them the most.

You can remove this requirement for the price of just 2 cups of coffee:
    Order the Basic package - $4.95/yr

The Basic package will remove the 'Activity Required' clause from your free account for a nominal fee. This symbolic payment will let us know that even though you're not logging in every month, you have not abandoned your account, so we'll keep your monitors active.

Please note that the Basic package does not modify in any other way the features/limits of your Free Blacklist and Uptime Monitoring packages.

Oh, last time I paid I got downgraded from some Double Basic Uptime Monitor that I got from other giveway (or twitter, idr :D) to I think normal one, but I still have 25 monitors, so I have no idea. I know something changed and I lost some monitors, but nothing to complain about :D

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Thanks
    7648a096c11a8d3c45327c4fdd0417f8

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Thank you for the giveaway!

0f51dae12feb735dc633ceb673764953

• I fucking love BF.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Nice offer sir :)

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • @nullnothere said:

angstrom said: Actually, in my experience, he's kept to the announced number, which isn't a criticism, by the way!

Yes, but IIRC, he's announced fresh numbers through the discussion as it's developed.

No doubt this has happened before. In any case, two posts above I also said that this instance appeared to be different because the extension was already announced in advance.

I think all in all he has been more than generous over the many offers he's posted.

I wouldn't dispute this!

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • Thanks. Have always been a fan.

ad371731cb08d3bfb9e4298415ce5e60

• 9477c9090c9dc3df82c19ff5e16313e4

Thanks!

• Buy something you tight cunts.

Thanked by 2Jord angstrom
  • d0gar00d0gar00 Member
    edited November 2019

b01e31ed5e04476abc143011e99354d9

Ahh, I may have missed it, was waiting for this thread all morning, went to lunch and missed the giveaway..

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    Buy something you tight cunts.

Everyone is tight on BF & CM :joy:

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for providing this awesome service!
    02758b65cade83db792b87c64d8b2005

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2019

JabJab said: Something like that exists already, 5$ per year, but I don't recall free SMS tbh :)

Thanks, forgot about this possibility, will likely go this way if no small special plan pops up. I'd prefer a small BF special plan though :wink:.

• 41291eb49e86292291fb20e96c370b5d
    Thank you!