Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

Comments

• i grabbed the last 3 year 50 euro 1tb kvm deal, and so far its been pretty great.

the network speeds are surprisingly awesome (yabs network benchmark usually gets around 300mb+ up & down), the disk io performance though is pretty bad i'm betting due to users torrenting like theres no tomorrow.

also got the 1gb openvz 3 year deal in july, pretty stable but the biggest issue i've had is the hard drive free space randomly shrinking down to nothing. opened a ticket and they are working on a fix.

• @sjkme said:
    i grabbed the last 3 year 50 euro 1tb kvm deal, and so far its been pretty great.

the network speeds are surprisingly awesome (yabs network benchmark usually gets around 300mb+ up & down), the disk io performance though is pretty bad i'm betting due to users torrenting like theres no tomorrow.

also got the 1gb openvz 3 year deal in july, pretty stable but the biggest issue i've had is the hard drive free space randomly shrinking down to nothing. opened a ticket and they are working on a fix.

If you can use it normally for one year, I am your son.

• FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

So:
    He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
    You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
    Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

• @jvnadr said:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

So:
    He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
    You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.

Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

• @cociu said:

1 core
    512 mb ram
    1 tb Hdd (Raid 6 or raid60 depend of the node)
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    1gbps port speed (shared, if you make traffic all day all night stay under 150mbps)
    Located in Romania
    link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

PRICE 50 eur/3 years. ONLY 500 in Stock.

KVM ??

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:
    Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

What the hell are you talking about?

@jvnadr said:

So:

I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

Do you mean that LET is wasting time? .....

A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

Not even a debit card ?

• It is a 3years deal, paypal only protect you for 6months. Forget about paypal

• @Chievo said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@jvnadr said:

So:

There are many Chinese here, Europeans and Americans like AWS, they don’t care about low-cost VPS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson said:
    I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

@cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

@jsg for your information as well

I'd say I got the same. Got a 4TB KVM Storage VPS. Used it for long term seeding of torrents and is still running pretty good until now. It's also over a month. I think we bought it at the same time when @Cociu made a promo.

@jvnadr said:

So:

No, chinese are not the only people in the world that care about lowendtalk and low end servers and bargain deals.

Just that a lot of main land chinese users have so much shady things to do on these stuff. But not all of you.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • ofitofit Member
    edited November 2019

About @FlyOverPacificOcean.
    Why are you listen this guy? he create account couple hour ago. Do not waste your time.

Thanked by 1notty
  • @rahulks said:

A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

Not even a debit card ?

I have a UnionPay card and PayPal, but his website does not support it.

@Chievo said:

@jvnadr said:

So:

There are many Chinese here, Europeans and Americans like AWS, they don’t care about low-cost VPS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

Then why LET use English LOL.

@Chievo said:

@jvnadr said:

So:

What the hell are you talking about? Don't be frog in the well..

• Thanked by 1zenki
  • @ofit said:
    About @FlyOverPacificOcean.
    Why are you listen this guy? he create account couple hour ago. Do not waste your time.

His old customers know what the quality of his VPS is, and I swear to God that I didn't tell lies.

• @RedSox said:

Many people don't like Chinese people, but they welcome Chinese customers. They like Chinese money and don't really respect Chinese people.

• @FlyOverPacificOcean

I was asking, if banks in mainland china issue debit cards with visa or mastercard logo

• @cociu
    I bought a Dedi server and it works well for a year.
    However, some questions:
    Is the route still on Voxility? I saw it changes to aorta.net, is it still Anti-DDoS?
    Is there a Dedicated Panel like SoulsVM for Dedi servers?
    Thank you!

• ese_enzo said: KVM ??

yes is kvm

• @elliotc said:

@Chievo said:

@jvnadr said:

So:

Then why LET use English LOL.

5000 yuan for the Chinese can support their families, they like low-cost things, lowendtalk has many people in developing countries. But income of equal value, such as $ 1,000, is really impossible for people in developed countries to survive.

• I bought a Dedi server and it works well for a year.
    However, some questions:
    Is the route still on Voxility? I saw it changes to aorta.net, is it still Anti-DDoS?
    Is there

Once our network is detect ddos is swich automaticaly to voxility. The dedi have pannel too for reinstall , etc.

Thanked by 1lowendclient

@angstrom said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

So after many months (years?) of coming here and browsing, today suddenly you felt the irresistible urge to sign up, and you start 4 threads and make 40+ comments during half a day? Right.

Thanked by 2notty jsg
  • @kennsann said:
    I'd say I got the same. Got a 4TB KVM Storage VPS. Used it for long term seeding of torrents and is still running pretty good until now. It's also over a month. I think we bought it at the same time when @Cociu made a promo.

Probably. @cociu released this batch of storage KVM after he said he had improved his servers, and he isn't lying from my data. Your experience makes the evidence stronger to recommend a buy for Hostsolutions from now on.

• Only one other comment about how code "BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to be working? I tried on 1TB KVM Storage and 2TB KVM Storage. A bunch of useless arguing otherwise in this thread.

Thanked by 1notty
  • @rahulks said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean

I was asking, if banks in mainland china issue debit cards with visa or mastercard logo

Chinese banks have issued Visa and MasterCard credit cards. However, in recent years, Visa and MasterCard credit cards can only be used abroad. Many Chinese stores do not support Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Therefore, no one applies for Visa and MasterCard credit cards, they only apply for UnionPay cards. Therefore, Alipay can open the door to China and make foreign hosting providers rich.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

So after many months (years?) of coming here and browsing, today suddenly you felt the irresistible urge to sign up, and you start 4 threads and make 40+ comments during half a day? Right.

I haven't slept for two days, I'm following LET and WHT, I bought hundreds of VPS.

Thanked by 2pike uptime
  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited November 2019

@rahulks said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean

Chinese banks have issued Visa and MasterCard credit cards. However, in recent years, Visa and MasterCard credit cards can only be used abroad. Many Chinese stores do not support Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Therefore, no one applies for Visa and MasterCard credit cards, they only apply for UnionPay cards. Therefore, Alipay can open the door to China and make foreign hosting providers rich.

I asked about, Visa and MasterCard debit cards

A debit card or credit card works just fine.

• Buttermilk said: Only one other comment about how code "BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to be working? I tried on 1TB KVM Storage and 2TB KVM Storage. A bunch of useless arguing otherwise in this thread.

the cupon code is valid only from 3 month payment in advance. Sorry to not mention

Thanked by 1Buttermilk