Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Black Friday deals! Shared and Reseller DirectAdmin Hosting & MailChannels
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Black Friday deals! Shared and Reseller DirectAdmin Hosting & MailChannels

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Howdy guys!

MyW is proud to present you... Black Friday 2019!

Ouch?

Coupon: BF2019 for 75% recurring discount on our Shared and Reseller plans paid annually!

Sounds too good to be true? It IS!

Give us your money and get the following:

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Daily backups (although, JetBackup isn’t compatible with DirectAdmin yet, so these are the regular daily, compressed backups, these are meant for disaster recovery only, and the system is far from perfect, in the meantime, do run your own backups within DirectAdmin).
Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Server locations and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Dpmains
12,50€ plus VAT if applicable Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda.
Coupon: BF2019 - Annually paid

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Domains
Unlimited Accounts
25€ plus VAT if applicable Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda.

Reseller Hosting plans:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
25€ plus VAT if applicable Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda.

Entry
100GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
50€ plus VAT if applicable Shopping Cart - MyW - WNDP WebNegócio Lda.

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Enjoy!

Comments

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited November 2019

How come you don't have any smaller plans with less resources? My only site is my copywriting brand and it's WP (all cached + CF) that only needs like 1GB and good email deliver-ability.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Tempted to move from BuyShared Reseller to this (Specially because of MailChannels and the backups and the price being almost the same)

@MikePT are these offsite backups and is there SSH access?

Thanked by 2MikePT coreflux
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@SirFoxy said:
    How come you don't have any smaller plans with less resources? My only site is my copywriting brand and it's WP (all cached + CF) that only needs like 1GB and good email deliver-ability.

This comes with MailChannels, come on, the 12.50€ one is CHEEEEEEAP!
    You know you want it...:D

@evnix said:
    Tempted to move from BuyShared Reseller to this (Specially because of MailChannels and the backups and the price being almost the same)

@MikePT are these offsite backups and is there SSH access?

The DA backup system sucks, it's not incremental and there's no ability to self-restore directly as I wanted it to work, similar to JetBackups, though you can run your own remote backups within DirectAdmin! :-)

SSH access can be enabled, just send a ticket :)

• @MikePT cloudlinux limits are the same for all shared/reseller packages?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Is there a test ip

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Bump for a great deal from a great guy.

Thanked by 3Ympker MikePT maverickp
  • Hi @MikePT , does shared/reseller hosting include mail boxes? There is no mention about that in this post and not on your website. I am considering moving my hosting to yours, but I need to have my mailboxes also.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Chalipa said:
    @MikePT cloudlinux limits are the same for all shared/reseller packages?

Yep!
    :)

@papi said:
    Is there a test ip

DE - 144.76.94.83
    LA - 104.194.8.8

@vyas11 said:
    Bump for a great deal from a great guy.

Love ya! <3

@MrEd said:
    Hi @MikePT , does shared/reseller hosting include mail boxes? There is no mention about that in this post and not on your website. I am considering moving my hosting to yours, but I need to have my mailboxes also.

Yep, no limit set for mailboxes, you can create as many as you wish.
    Good thing is that it includes MailChannels, so email deliverability is awesome.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Lets bump up it! Is the reseller plan completely white label? What time do you provide support for them? Good luck with the sells . Obrigado

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • can I buy reseller and use multiple my accounts to use my own domains?

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker
    edited November 2019

@Chievo said:
    Lets bump up it! Is the reseller plan completely white label? What time do you provide support for them? Good luck with the sells . Obrigado

It is! We're using a domain name that isn't tied to our company. A client of ours noticed that the whois wasn't private, we had to enable it, so I guess it's fully whitelabel now :-)
    In terms of support, I'm available from 10AM to 10PM generally, if there's an urgency, you can open a ticket and flag it as urgent. :)

@goodone said:
    can I buy reseller and use multiple my accounts to use my own domains?

No account limits, sure thing! :)

Thanked by 2Chievo Ympker
  • May I confirm if the domain is included on the price of package or would that be separate.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I can not reset my password.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @manlivo said:
    I can not reset my password.

Sorry if it's stating the obvious and you've already tried this, but just in case:

You should receive a password emailed when opening an account.
    Click on: Your username (right top corner) -> Password
    Then, when changing the password, DA will ask for the "old" (the one you got emailed) passsword.
    Then the next field is used for entering the new password.

Check the email spam folder.

It is my understanding that after you reset the password this way, it is not stored on the server (or withing WHMCS), so the host will just be able to reset the password, not tell you what it is.
    Unlike the originally created password that WHMCS stores and sends you within an email.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@daemonsyn said:
    May I confirm if the domain is included on the price of package or would that be separate.

How so? If you mean a new domain registration then no, it is not.

@manlivo said:

PM me your email with us :)

@bikegremlin said:

@manlivo said:

Sorry if it's stating the obvious and you've already tried this, but just in case:

You should receive a password emailed when opening an account.
    Click on: Your username (right top corner) -> Password
    Then, when changing the password, DA will ask for the "old" (the one you got emailed) passsword.
    Then the next field is used for entering the new password.

Check the email spam folder.

It is my understanding that after you reset the password this way, it is not stored on the server (or withing WHMCS), so the host will just be able to reset the password, not tell you what it is.
    Unlike the originally created password that WHMCS stores and sends you within an email.

Thank you for your help <3, that's all correct! Not sure if he meant the DA password or WHMCS. Will sort it. :-)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @MikePT said:
    Thank you for your help <3, that's all correct! Not sure if he meant the DA password or WHMCS. Will sort it. :-)

My pleasure.
    ( First one's free, after that it's potassium, or pigeons! ) :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hi Mike.. could you provide informations fo Reseller Plan:
    1. Is it Cloudflare with Railgun provided?
    2. any Dedicated IP?
    Thanks Mike!
    -Sam

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bikegremlin said:

@MikePT said:

My pleasure.
    ( First one's free, after that it's potassium, or pigeons! ) :)

Got plenty of potassium... :D

@orenz said:
    Hi Mike.. could you provide informations fo Reseller Plan:
    1. Is it Cloudflare with Railgun provided?
    2. any Dedicated IP?
    Thanks Mike!
    -Sam

Hey Sam!

1 - Not yet, as there's no integration for DirectAdmin with Cloudflare yet :(
    2 - Dedicated IP's can be provided for 2€/mo. :)

Damn, I can't believe I just added 3 Lifetimes in stock here, 160€ for 100GB Reseller Lifetime.
    Wooooo!

Thanked by 2Ympker vyas11
  • Does mailchannel only work for sites hosted on the myw server or does it allow me to use it outside with just smtp auth like sendgrid?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cmpe said:
    Does mailchannel only work for sites hosted on the myw server or does it allow me to use it outside with just smtp auth like sendgrid?

If you authenticate with the email address and password it relays but the email needs to match.

• @MikePT said:
    Damn, I can't believe I just added 3 Lifetimes in stock here, 160€ for 100GB Reseller Lifetime.
    Wooooo!

Wow, out of stock already! :) (I'm not currently looking, but posted in case anyone was interested).

Thanked by 1MikePT

@user123 said:

@MikePT said:
    Wooooo!

Wow, out of stock already! :) (I'm not currently looking, but posted in case anyone was interested).

Woo. Was hidden to the admin and that disabled. No one ordered as it wasnt possible to. Fixed, its available 😁👌

Anddddd best offer for Black Friday 🤘

Reseller Hosting 50 GB - 80€ Lifetime - Order Now!

Germany and Los Angeles

Have fun! 😁

Moaaaar

Shared Hosting 2 GB for 9.99€ Lifetime
    Germany and Los Angeles
    Order Now!

Thanked by 1null_ptr

Lifetimes are still available!

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited November 2019

@MikePT said:
    Moaaaar

Germany and Los Angeles
    Order Now!

As @Ympker mentioned earlier, you promissed no more LTDs, especially on BF. Now since you released LTDs again, how are customers able to trust you?

I toally agree that you provide awesome service and support at a fraction of price, but i am not sure if this is a good business practice

Just my 2c, cheers!

Thanked by 3MikePT Ympker muffin
    edited November 2019

sanvit said: As @Ympker mentioned earlier, you promissed no more LTDs, especially on BF. Now since you released LTDs again, how are customers able to trust you?

I toally agree that you provide awesome service and support at a fraction of price, but i am not sure if this is a good business practice

Just my 2c, cheers!

I did reply in HB about that, the server's usage is very, very low. E.g: LA with 60GB used. You're correct though. I won't do any further LTD's. :)

P:S: Customers can definitely trust us, this is marketing, not related to the security of data, or anything else! :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2019

@sanvit said:

@MikePT said:
    Moaaaar

Germany and Los Angeles
    Order Now!

As @Ympker mentioned earlier, you promissed no more LTDs, especially on BF. Now since you released LTDs again, how are customers able to trust you?

Just my 2c, cheers!

Agree. @MikePT Just like @sanvit said, mate :) We don't wanna say your services are bad at all. It just evokes a bit of mixed feeling seeing you promise at one time no more LTDs and throwing them out again a couple weeks/months after. Again, not meant to tell you how you do business or blame you. Your service is awesome. But even though it's marketing, seeing you go back on a promise is...not what we wanna see ;)

Thanked by 2MikePT sanvit

@Ympker said:

@sanvit said:

@MikePT said:
    Moaaaar

Germany and Los Angeles
    Order Now!

Just my 2c, cheers!

Agree. @MikePT Just like @sanvit said, mate :) We don't wanna say your services are bad at all. It just evokes a bit of mixed feeling seeing you promise at one time no more LTDs and throwing them out again a couple weeks/months after. Again, not meant to tell you how you do business or blame you. Your service is awesome. But even though it's marketing, seeing you go back on a promise is...not what we wanna see ;)

Totally agree. I will consider that. Now buy and enjoy... 😁

Hope you have an excellent weekend mate ❤️

Thanked by 1Ympker
This discussion has been closed.