Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

cociucociu Member
edited November 2019 in Offers

Hello Guys ,

to avoid overload and provide the offers asap we have decided to create this thread with BF offer.

So here we go :

Offer 1:

1 core
512 mb ram
1 tb Hdd (Raid 6 or raid60 depend of the node)
5 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed (shared, if you make traffic all day all night stay under 150mbps)
Located in Romania
link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

PRICE 50 eur/3 years. ONLY 500 in Stock.

Need more space ? we offer 50% off (cupon code : BFSTORKVM2019) in all our kvm storage plans from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
Number of cores : 16
CPU frequency : 1197.141 MHz
Total size of Disk : 94.0 GB (6.5 GB Used)
Total amount of Mem : 193273 MB (19429 MB Used)
Total amount of Swap : 8191 MB (0 MB Used)
System uptime : 3 days, 22 hour 33 min
Load average : 3.37, 0.55, 0.55
Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 5.0.21-3-pve
I/O speed(1st run) : 615 MB/s
I/O speed(2nd run) : 605 MB/s
I/O speed(3rd run) : 616 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 612.0 MB/s
Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
CacheFly 205.234.175.175 65.8MB/s
Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 7.08MB/s
Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 4.70MB/s
Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 22.9MB/s
Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 23.0MB/s
Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 4.79MB/s
Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 8.92MB/s
Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.31MB/s
Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 53.1MB/s
Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 7.61MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.12MB/s

In the next hours we will came with more offers.

Thanks all.

Please note , this orders will be delivered in 24-48 hours so please do not open tikets asking about instant delivery.

Comments

• Will there be any deals with dedi ??

Thanked by 1zhsso
  • I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday. During the year, I have been unable to boot and connect to SSH. I have sent many tickets and he did not reply. He never intended to repair his control panel. He even cancelled the PayPal payment channel now, fearing that someone would complain about him.

• Sad about no paypal.Paypal is the only way that i can protect my rights and interests:(

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Customers pay for services not only for specs

Thanked by 2kkrajk czoobek
  • @FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

• MagiskSoo said: Customers pay for services not only for specs

did you have pay and not receive ? please let me know, the comment before you is unless because i am 99% was do upgrade the kernel eaven we have specified 99999 times about this. IF i am wrong @FlyOverPacificOcean please pm with your tiket number.

• if you buy it you would better use the most storge because someday it will only left 18G from 1T and he wouldn't fix the store issue

• @angstrom said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

• @cociu said:

MagiskSoo said: Customers pay for services not only for specs

did you have pay and not receive ? please let me know, the comment before you is unless because i am 99% was do upgrade the kernel eaven we have specified 99999 times about this. IF i am wrong @FlyOverPacificOcean please pm with your tiket number.

VPS has expired, it doesn't matter, if you want to get rich and become the richest person in lowendtalk, you can open Alipay payment channel and repair your own control panel. Please believe in the power of the Chinese and NO DMCA, but most people do not have credit and visa cards.

• FlyOverPacificOcean said: VPS has expired, it doesn't matter, if you want to get rich and become the richest person in lowendtalk, you can open Alipay payment channel and repair your own control panel. Please believe in the power of the Chinese and NO DMCA, but most people do not have credit and visa cards.

yes is matter because i never scam anyone and your post is like this : i have pay but i have not received ... so i am totaly transparent and i wait your tiketnumber to see if this is true and make a compensation. About payments for the moment i have opened paypal durring this black friday abd maybe we will still keep it ... i will see. Working with wechat and alipay to be implemented.

Thanked by 2poisson lowendclient
  • @MagiskSoo said:
    Customers pay for services not only for specs

Here is one of my server
    df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs 1.0T 18G 633G 3% /
    devtmpfs 512M 60K 512M 1% /dev
    tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 512M 53M 460M 11% /run
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    none 512M 0 512M 0% /run/shm

• I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

@cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

@jsg for your information as well

• My servers are barely down (maybe it's just luck). I can bear the low performance because of the low price and allowance of torrenting. But since Paypal is the only way I can pay for foriegn services for now, I would pass your discount this time, maybe also the next.

• poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

@cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

so much work ... thanks anyway. Like i told the every time , we are not the best in the industry but we are here keep growing , keep working etc. Really thanks for the effort because 28 days is not 1 hour.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @poisson said:
    I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

Many Chinese people lost control of their VPS, and he got a large number of DDOS attacks. He later repaired the panel and introduced VPS for large hard drives.

• @cociu said:

poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

so much work ... thanks anyway. Like i told the every time , we are not the best in the industry but we are here keep growing , keep working etc. Really thanks for the effort because 28 days is not 1 hour.

Don't be afraid of PayPal complaints, I believe you have repaired your own panel, you can try Alipay, WeChat, PayPal, if VPS can be used normally, no one is willing to complain to PayPal, we all like Romania, Romania is great, your VPS is also great. Work hard, friend!

• @cociu said:

poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

Yes. Anyone can do one-time bench and say bad things. I do for one month and I don't believe I am wrong. Also I didn't tell @cociu when I tested because I didn't want him to cheat by moving my box to an empty node. My results speak for themselves.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2019

Still waiting on @cociu to offer something with SSD as they are quite cheap right now.

• Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student. :)

• @stevevps said:
    Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student. :)

Just want a good deal(recurring price) annually instead of 3 years one time

• stevevps said: Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student.

you see the irony ... you have no money i have no student girls ...

• I mean €20 per year is affordable , just hope there will be such plan.
    If not ,it's ok.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • The old VPS panel is not repaired, so no one wants to renew it. Many people only have PayPal, so no one can renew it. There is a famous saying in China called "NO ZUO NO DIE"

• @stevevps said:
    I mean €20 per year is affordable , just hope there will be such plan.
    If not ,it's ok.

There may be other BF offers. But if you can find that extra 30 euros I recommend it. No problems at all.

• A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

• I'm having trouble using BFSTORKVM2019:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Which VMs can it be used on? And is it one-time only, or a recurring discount?

• @MagiskSoo said:

I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

• @poisson said:

@MagiskSoo said:

I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

Many people said that he wanted to run on hostloc and lie to some people, so he closed the PayPal payment channel.

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@poisson said:

@MagiskSoo said:

Many people said that he wanted to run on hostloc and lie to some people, so he closed the PayPal payment channel.

The Chinese people can lose out on the great deal then. I bought and tested without telling @cociu and if people still want to believe their fantasy, it is their loss.

• @poisson said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@poisson said:

@MagiskSoo said:

The Chinese people can lose out on the great deal then. I bought and tested without telling @cociu and if people still want to believe their fantasy, it is their loss.

I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.