Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gestion DBI Inc. - Reliable DirectAdmin Web Hosting at low cost!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gestion DBI Inc. - Reliable DirectAdmin Web Hosting at low cost!

gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

With the great demand we got for a promotion on our Shared Hosting plans, here you go!

All our Hosting plans are eligible to a 40% off recurring discount.
Simply use the Promo code HOSTINGDA2019.
Please take note, all price below are in Canadian Dollars.

WEB-Mini

1 Domain Allowed
2 GB Storage
5 Email Accounts
2 MySQL Databases

Price: $10/year(~7.50USD)
Price with promo code: $6.00/year(~4.50USD)

Order link: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=368

--

WEB-Small

5 Domain Allowed
10 GB Storage
15 Email Accounts
5 MySQL Databases

Price: $2.25/month (~1.70USD)
Price with promo code: $1.35/month (~1.00USD)

Order link: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=369

--

WEB-Pro

10 Domain Allowed
30 GB Storage
50 Email Accounts
10 MySQL Databases

Price: $4.50/month (~3.40USD)
Price with promo code: $2.70/month (~2.05USD)

Order link: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=370

Take note, all our plans come with the following:

• Montreal Based servers with DirectAdmin with DDoS Protection
  • Unlimited Subdomains, Unmetered Bandwidth
  • CloudLinux with PHP selector and Node.Js
  • Remote Backups, NVMe disks, Softaculous, Premium SMTP

Little FAQ

• Resellers plans are available. Visit our Client Area to see packages or contact us for a quote.
  • Promotion can't replace an existing service. Valid only on new orders.
  • Promotion expiration, Nov 30, 2019 or while supply last.
  • Must respect our AuP, ToS and Fair-Use Policy.
  • We accept Paypal, Credit Card, and Interac e-transfer (Canadian citizens only)
  • Support team available 24/7 in French and English.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1vyas11

Comments

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited November 2019

Premium SMTP = good email deliver ability I presume?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@SirFoxy said:

Exactly. We can't say MailChannels, since they recent issues, we make the decision to switch to an in-house + outside system.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @gestiondbi said:

@SirFoxy said:

Exactly. We can't say MailChannels, since they recent issues, we make the decision to switch to an in-house + outside system.

Nice don't mind shared IP as long as I can deliver the few emails I send. Will yoink a WEB-Small later, it's like $1 a month for me, can't complain.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Nice, glad to see a DA plan. I think I still have one on beta test even though I never did anything with it and didn't send a test report. Feel free to turn that one off ;). I'm sure it is great but I just never got around to trying to use it.

• Moved my site to GDBI today, no litespeed, but fast and good email delivery, no complaints; here's a free bump.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Unreliable company. Today we came to mail openvz vps accounts are closing. The closing date is 29.11.2019. So I have to find a new place and move in five days. In short, you may receive mail in the future, if you do not see the spam falls, all your files will be destroyed after 5 days.

• I remember when they increased the price for a service I had with them from 4USD to 13USD, that was very nice of them.

• @alobar said:
    if you do not see the spam falls, all your files will be destroyed after 5 days.

So it went in your spam folder - what day was it sent?

• @tr1cky said:

you are wise enough to know by now they are nice.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

You are free to have your opinion, however, here are the facts:

• We sent the first notice on Nov 17.
    • We add this to our Status Page to make sure everybody also see it in case of issue with the emails
    • We sent a reminder on Nov 23.
    • We add a suspension period prior the termination date of Dec 1, on Nov 28 to make sure everybody notice the closure and have time to react.

The closure occur following a business decision, which has nothing to do with the reliability of the company. We decide to focus on our main business which is helping business and individual with their Telecom and IT needs, here in Canada. Following this, we decide to stop offering international hosting and focus only to our Montreal location and be more strong in this area. Another fact for people who like them (showing we are not deadpooling), we hire 2 new employees this year to cover our optical fiber splicing contracts and we plan to hire new one too in a really near future.

For the price increase part, you probably speak about the loss leader plans of VRTZ a few years back, which we send notice of price increase. Also, our billing team was available for any question you may have at that time. We are a business and price increase occur in business to cover our cost. It's part of life.

Thanked by 1Dustlab
  • @skorous said:

@alobar said:
    if you do not see the spam falls, all your files will be destroyed after 5 days.

So it went in your spam folder - what day was it sent?

The mail was sent to me on 24 November. Spam did not fall

• Two weeks does feel like kinda short notice.