Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you hate Chinese customers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you hate Chinese customers?

2»

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@ITLabs said:

@FAT32 said:
    What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

/r/AskLET

Bored pandas, I guess.

I'll have you know, I'm the only panda around here and I didn't start any of these threads :joy:

Thanked by 3Chievo Janevski ITLabs
  • @mc323 are you from China?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

No I just hate you! There that solves everything. Next thread please ask about penis size.

Thanked by 2dahartigan jsg
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    No I just hate you! There that solves everything. Next thread please ask about penis size.

agree

• "I hate everyone equally"

• @dahartigan said:
    "I hate everyone equally"

I like to call myself an equal opportunity offender.

• @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:
    "I hate everyone equally"

I like to call myself an equal opportunity offender.

We both just quoted 2 separate Slayer songs.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited November 2019

... some things best left unsaid

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

Can I opt-in to block my own IP ranges on the GFW? Seems like a missed opportunity.

Thanked by 2poisson TimboJones
  • The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Thanked by 1pluush
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@MagiskSoo you funny

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @MagiskSoo said:
    The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Quite simple to provide fake identities it seems. And even more simple to PayPal chargeback after a few months of use to get free service.

Very simple to do business with providers too. Provide real identities and pay for what you use.

Thanked by 2BlaZe dahartigan
  • NOvember

• @poisson said:

@MagiskSoo said:
    The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Quite simple to provide fake identities it seems. And even more simple to PayPal chargeback after a few months of use to get free service.

Very simple to do business with providers too. Provide real identities and pay for what you use.

At least I never abuse to get money back with pp 180d policy, no idea how those people are thinking about. Providers who are willing to do business with chinese could accept chinese payment methods like alipay and wechat to avoid pp policy abusing.
    But yeah I did provide fake profile to some unpromising or unreliable providers, depending on the providers.

This discussion has been closed.