Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you hate Chinese customers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you hate Chinese customers?

Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

Comments

• no

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

No

• N o

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Hell No

• Do you hate *******(country) customers?
    No!

• @mc323 said:

Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

• edited November 2019

poisson said: Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

The CCP should block their own citizens from going through the GFW, so they don't need to keep reminding others how butt hurt they are.

• @poisson said:

@mc323 said:

People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Noone will but if they are trying to scam and/or cheat, then yes.

Thanked by 1Developer_HZH
  • Wo ai Liu Yifei... Fapfap.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

No. Mine are very nice and chill and not like everyone else say.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2019

No one hate customers, merchant hate fake details like in 99.9999999% the Chinese customers do provide.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • colingptcolingpt Member
    edited November 2019

It's fine. Trump is good at that. Do what he asked you to do. Few Chinese care about that and we will see what a good future Trump make for you in next a few years.

• @Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

• @mc323 said:

• Kiwi83 said: People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @mc323 said:

Congrats on your third thread

But try to think twice before starting a fourth thread

• @Nekki is indeed a legendary LET shitposter

• @poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

I do not think a decent provider hates any client based on their country or anything else.

• no

• @Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

• @poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

No, I thought you were a common hater. I really wasn't aware you were a high level troll.

• CCP : I block!
    Internet : No, you block!
    OP: y u no block?

Me : Democracy for Hong KConnection closed by foreign host.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

/r/AskLET

• @FAT32 said:

/r/AskLET

It has to do with that guy who lives under the bridge, sir.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

/r/AskLET

Bored pandas, I guess.

• no

This discussion has been closed.