Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside

Comments

• Hi @EvolutionHost , it sounds interesting...
    I just emailed you :)

• @EvolutionHost email sent from oriental.infosec;

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

VPS Specifications
    • 4 vCPU Cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
    • Gbps port
    • Advanced DDoS Protection
    • KVM Virtualization
    • Multiple Linux OS

These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

Offer Requirements/Details
    • A relatively popular website.
    • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

How to apply
    E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

Do you offer PUBG hosting? The minimum monthly payment is 1.19€? I clicked on the order without any reaction.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@starrydots said:

@EvolutionHost said:
    Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

VPS Specifications
    • 4 vCPU Cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
    • Gbps port
    • Advanced DDoS Protection
    • KVM Virtualization
    • Multiple Linux OS

These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

Offer Requirements/Details
    • A relatively popular website.
    • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

How to apply
    E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

Do you offer PUBG hosting? The minimum monthly payment is 1.19€? I clicked on the order without any reaction.

Hey. Perhaps you have Javascript disabled? You should receive a notification informing you that the PUBG developers are yet to release the dedicated server files for PUBG yet - Once they have, hosting will be available on that page.

• @h2o said:
    low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

That's right like this

• Google started keeling those backlinks that are not related to the page they're on so i dunno how will this help you unless those websites are hosting related and might actually bring in some sales.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Do you offer IPv6 and would it break the ToS to run it as an LES location?

• @mikho said:

Question: if @EvolutionHost approves this and it gets set up as a LES location, do you intent to charge for such a service or offer it as a "community" level service for free (but then again LES was always as-is anyway).

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Edmond said:

@mikho said:

Question: if @EvolutionHost approves this and it gets set up as a LES location, do you intent to charge for such a service or offer it as a "community" level service for free (but then again LES was always as-is anyway).

Same low price as everywhere else, licenses costs money, support costs money, other locations costs money.

Thanked by 2Edmond poisson
  • Server location please?

• @andrew1995 Any small effort to look for the answer will reveal it to you.

@mikho said:

Hey. The VPS comes with 65, 535 IPv6 addresses.

Thanked by 1uptime

Update: You can now apply for the free VPS directly on this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @EvolutionHost said:
    Update: You can now apply for the free VPS directly on this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

i hopefull you will accepted my request, from my email [email protected]

thanks you

• @EvolutionHost Do you have roots on forum.sa-mp.com ?

@rahulks said:
    @EvolutionHost Do you have roots on forum.sa-mp.com ?

Hey! Not too sure what you mean.

Can you elaborate?

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • When we can know the result?

• @brilliance said:
    When we can know the result?

You'll know, when you know. Ya know?

• @dahartigan said:

@brilliance said:

Do you know, When I know? I don't know whether do you know.

• @brilliance said:

@dahartigan said:

@brilliance said:

Do you know, When I know? I don't know whether do you know.

No, now you know.

edited November 2019

@brilliance said:

Have you applied here?

https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

• any bench or review?

• @EvolutionHost said:

@brilliance said:

Have you applied here?

No, I have sent an email to given email address.

• @dahartigan said:
    Does it matter if the site is a site that sells potassium and potassium accessories? It's very popular within the potassium counterfeiting community and sees on average 1000 visits per decade, with strong growth potential in Kazakhstan.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@brilliance said:

@EvolutionHost said:

@brilliance said:

Have you applied here?

No, I have sent an email to given email address.

It might be worth applying again using https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Your message might of slipped by the team as we've been inundated with applications.

• This looks like improving the SEO of the host through backlinks. I am guessing that a high DA on Moz or a high DR on ahrefs.com will get you that VPS. As for me, I would rather buy than trade, as I do have several sites that presumably qualify if I correct in what is required.

edited November 2019

@MTUser2012 said:
    This looks like improving the SEO of the host through backlinks. I am guessing that a high DA on Moz or a high DR on ahrefs.com will get you that VPS. As for me, I would rather buy than trade, as I do have several sites that presumably qualify if I correct in what is required.

That would be a fairly accurate assumption. Site relevancy & visits also play a role but DA & PA would be the biggest deciding factor.

We'd be happy to work with you if you do happen to have sites that meet the criteria. I can assure you our product is of an extremely high standard. We've been in the hosting industry a long time.

• I plan to do a review after another month or so of using it, but so far it has been quite good. I haven't had to deal with support at all and the server has been very stable. I have my server deployed in Sydney on OVH network, and had zero problems. So it doesn't idle I've got 3cx installed which we use at home for our voip.

Definitely not oversold junk, in fact I suspect there aren't many other users at least on my node.

Seems honest to me. I was never asked to do anything special or dodgy. I believe they are trying to get their name out more and are offering a decent server in return.

I understand it's difficult for me to say this and appear neutral, but it's true.

Thanked by 1uptime

@dahartigan said:
    I plan to do a review after another month or so of using it, but so far it has been quite good. I haven't had to deal with support at all and the server has been very stable. I have my server deployed in Sydney on OVH network, and had zero problems. So it doesn't idle I've got 3cx installed which we use at home for our voip.

Definitely not oversold junk, in fact I suspect there aren't many other users at least on my node.

Seems honest to me. I was never asked to do anything special or dodgy. I believe they are trying to get their name out more and are offering a decent server in return.

I understand it's difficult for me to say this and appear neutral, but it's true.

Thank you for the kind words dahartigan. We appreciate it! We're certainly happy to be working with you.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:
    I plan to do a review after another month or so of using it, but so far it has been quite good. I haven't had to deal with support at all and the server has been very stable. I have my server deployed in Sydney on OVH network, and had zero problems. So it doesn't idle I've got 3cx installed which we use at home for our voip.

I am looking forward to your benches and it will be of a great help in deciding whether I should whitelist them. I have been waiting for more independent data points to appear for a while. :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan