Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WisHosting KVM SSD [CA/FR] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WisHosting KVM SSD [CA/FR]

2»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:
    Tl;dr @manish could get away with mining crypto on these, but his CPU will gradually become throttled.

Everyone hates him now, what did he do?

• @muffin said:

@dahartigan said:
    Tl;dr @manish could get away with mining crypto on these, but his CPU will gradually become throttled.

Kind of hard to answer that. I can answer what he didn't do.

He didn't do himself any favours.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@CyberneticTitan

I get your point but also consider this: for a newbie it often is very valuable to get any kind of insight from an experienced user. In fact I quite often had sys admins of clients saying something like "Can't we just simplify that whole thing and you (jsg) decide what kind of specs we need for that internet host?". Simple thing: they were experienced sys admins but had little experience in hosting.

The way I see it is that @poisson and myself and providing complementary information. What is but one sentence for me ("Great/normal/poor value for the money") for him is what he looks into. And that is good because from what I know he is not a hardcore IT guy. That, testing and shaking a VPS or dedi is my field and I know what I'm doing. So, for a newbie or someone without both lots of experience in the hosting world and lots of knowledge in IT/tech the best case is if he can get both poissons and my evaluation.

• @muffin said:

@dahartigan said:

I don't really hate anyone I just think he's a dweeb

• @SirFoxy said:

@muffin said:

@dahartigan said:

I don't really hate anyone I just think he's a dweeb

That sounds racisssss

• already had 10 KVM VPS with them Network is really solid @exception0x876 he is also great person always there to help us however i will suggest you to increase a little bit space plus hire a team for support it will be the edge for u to be the best provider against contabo u can beat them with this

• @jokymic said:
    already had 10 KVM VPS with them Network is really solid @exception0x876 he is also great person always there to help us however i will suggest you to increase a little bit space plus hire a team for support it will be the edge for u to be the best provider against contabo u can beat them with this

I only had one and I remember the network was so good. You had ten so you have even more credibility to comment!

• I've been using them for about six months and they've been solid. I have a Windows VPS and I've never seen it down. Speed has been fine for my use.