Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a reminder of what SmallWeb has to offer before that time of year happens again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just a reminder of what SmallWeb has to offer before that time of year happens again

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited November 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

Mic-hael said: I pledged not to post a thread until Black Friday

Liar! Betrayal!

One thing I won't lie about - SmallWeb can get your websites online without sucking your bank account dry. All plans use SSD or NVMe SSD and DirectAdmin.

London, UK. | Los Angeles, US. | New York, US. | Luxembourg, EU. | Amsterdam, NL. | Melbourne, AU.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania is coming within the next 30 days.

Here's a reminder of what SmallWeb has to offer.

Whilst you're waiting to wet your whistle with a wonderful website Black Friday promotion, get 30% off using code "WHYNOT" until 25th November 2019.

SmallWeb is a brand of Cloud2Z Limited - Company 12272693.

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

Get a SmallWeb plan or you'll end your days in Zombieland. :wink:

• Is it really that time of year again? I mean it just happened last year, when can we get a break from all this?

Also Smallweb, I have to admit is the best deal I have received in a long time.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Every day is Black Friday at SmallWeb.

• Love the tables :D

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Mic-hael your prices are insane :scream:

Thanked by 2Ympker MichaelCee
  • @Waqass said:

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • ½GB plan says 5 websites on screen shot but link says 1 website ?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @samm said:
    ½GB plan says 5 websites on screen shot but link says 1 website ?

Fixed for the ones that are in stock but I will eventually be dropping it to 1 for new orders.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

Hey, my order form seems to be getting pretty long with new plans and locations so I wanted to know your preference out of

• Keep the order form with all the locations
    • Seperate order forms for each location
    • Direct links on the website & offer threads

I don't want to overcomplify it if it's not causing any harm.

• @Mic-hael What do you think about doing it in two steps? A first step with the location flags and a second step with the plans? So you can add as many places as you like without leaving the form too long.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee Ympker
    edited November 2019

@ITLabs said:
    @Mic-hael What do you think about doing it in two steps? A first step with the location flags and a second step with the plans? So you can add as many places as you like without leaving the form too long.

Yeah :) Without creating multiple order forms I could set the template to be standard box order forms, which will make a sub-page for each location (all on one row) when you click the shared order form.

I think nevertheless I will (re)start using direct order links in threads to make it simpler.

Edit: Done.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • donlidonli Member
    edited November 2019

@Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:
    @Mic-hael What do you think about doing it in two steps? A first step with the location flags and a second step with the plans? So you can add as many places as you like without leaving the form too long.

Yeah :) Without creating multiple order forms I could set the template to be standard box order forms, which will make a sub-page for each location (all on one row) when you click the shared order form.

I think nevertheless I will (re)start using direct order links in threads to make it simpler.

If you have exactly the same plans/pricing in all locations just make the last step selecting the location.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited November 2019

@donli said:

@Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:

If you have exactly the same plans/pricing in all locations just make the last step selecting the location.

I wish there was a publicly available (afaik there isnt) plugin to just have 1 package per plan and a configurable option to select the location. Right now if I did that I'd have to manually approve all orders.

It would solve my order form problems though.

• @Mic-hael said:

@donli said:

@Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:

I wish there was a publicly available (afaik there isnt) plugin to just have 1 package per plan and a configurable option to select the location. Right now if I did that I'd have to manually approve all orders.

Would you not be able to set server group selections as an option? Not positive how much likely that’s an option for blesta though.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @seriesn said:

@Mic-hael said:

@donli said:

@Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:

Would you not be able to set server group selections as an option? Not positive how much likely that’s an option for blesta though.

Not as far as I'm aware.

By default either one group per location or one group with all the locations included. But that would provision either "First non-full server" or "Evenly Distribute Between Servers", unless I manually approved orders and set them to their requested locations.

• pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@Mic-hael said:

@seriesn said:

@Mic-hael said:

@donli said:

@Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:

Not as far as I'm aware.

By default either one group per location or one group with all the locations included. But that would provision either "First non-full server" or "Evenly Distribute Between Servers", unless I manually approved orders and set them to their requested locations.

Just FYI, we have a task for this and are discussing the best approach to implementing this internally. If we implement as a core change, which I think it needs to be, it would be possible to select location for any module that supports server groups whereby the server group is used as the location.

• That would be a game changer for me. Appreciate you checking in to let us know. @pphillips

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited November 2019

@Waqass said:

Did you know, that there was a lot of Shared hosting offers starting around $1/year or below, from nice providers around here (excluding AlphaRacks) before the cPanel price hike happened.With time, History will repeat itself.

• @rahulks said:

@Waqass said:

Did you know, that there was a lot of Shared hosting offers starting around $1/year or below, from nice providers around here (excluding AlphaRacks) before the cPanel price hike happened.With time, History will repeat itself.

I still have several of the $1/$0.89 hosting accounts but I'd call the providers "marginal".

• Five days until that time of year. I'll be PMSing cheap hosting all over.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • nicheniche Member
    edited November 2019

Is the coupon valid for romania? is the package limit at Lux limited to 0.5 gb only

• @niche said:
    Is the coupon valid for romania? is the package limit at Lux limited to 0.5 gb only

Coupon is now valid for Romania.

Not too sure what you mean about Lux, but it is out of stock.

edited November 2019

4.44AM. It's now the 25th. Code will expire when I wake up!

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    4.44AM. It's now the 25th. Code will expire when I wake up!

Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop
    When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
    When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
    And down will come baby, cradle and all

:sleeping:

Thanked by 2vyas11 MichaelCee
  • Can I pay from my Fatpal currency?

Thanked by 3FAT32 ITLabs MichaelCee
  • @vyas11 said:
    Can I pay from my Fatpal currency?

Explicitly.

• @Mic-hael come on... go back to sleep and leave that code alone!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited November 2019

@ITLabs said:
    @Mic-hael come on... go back to sleep and leave that code alone!

You got it! See ya later ;)

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • I'm back, bitches. Coupon WHYNOT has officially expired.

See you on Black Friday.

Thanked by 2ITLabs level6