Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is kazila.com down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is kazila.com down?

2»

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1chardin
  • I don't blame you for not replying. You never contacted me about any abuse, you kept charging me after you allegedly shut me down for this abuse, and you are scamming other customers the same way.

@kazila is a BSer.

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2019

kazila said: We provide an unmanged service and we are not obligated to reply to customers that abuse our services. In addition, this client was given several warnings.

Well.. unless you are GOD himself, aren't you even obligated to inform the customer that his services have been suspended (either via your billing panel / support system / email).
    Willingly terminating all communication without transparency is not only unethical but just stupid.

And on top of that you just kept on charging the account and that's solid sleazy

edit - typo

Thanked by 2chardin DP
  • For that matter, when I began filing tickets in September, why didn't @kazila inform me then that I'd been shut down for abuse?

Also, what was this alleged abuse? I ran a personal domain there, a restaurant review database, and that's about it.

• Kareful, the killer klown here will sic his voodoo warriors on you! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Easter#Character_names

Thanked by 1chardin
  • chardin said: For that matter, when I began filing tickets in September, why didn't @kazila inform me then that I'd been shut down for abuse?

Doesn't matter, you got your refund, move on.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

PHDan said: Doesn't matter, you got your refund, move on.

well ... it might not matter that much in the greater scheme of things but:

one or the other (or both, or just maybe neither) of these parties may be up to no good.

so if @chardin has tickets to back up their claims here - please do feel free to post them

otherwise, I dunno. Whatever ... I guess.

• chardinchardin Member
    edited November 2019

@uptime said:

PHDan said: Doesn't matter, you got your refund, move on.

well ... it might not matter that much in the greater scheme of things but:

one or the other (or both, or just maybe neither) of these parties may be up to no good.

so if @chardin has tickets to back up their claims here - please do feel free to post them

otherwise, I dunno. Whatever ... I guess.

I have screenshots for two confirmation emails for tickets I filed. I don't see one for the September ticket. That ticket was active when last I logged into Kazila, but unsurprisingly they've deactivated my login.

https://postimg.cc/DWVhGjJZ

https://postimg.cc/qt8TxsyG

As for dropping it, if they hadn't falsely accused me of abuse, I would have. Now, I'm of the opinion that they are scammers. Also there's at least one other tweet in the last week from someone who claims to be in the same situation. I think it's worth announcing that they appear not to be legit.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I'll get the president on the phone so you can make your announcement. Please stand by...

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @PHDan said:
    I'll get the president on the phone so you can make your announcement. Please stand by...

Nah, just saying it here is fine. Thanks, though. I'll let you know if I need anything else from the dude.

Thanked by 1kkrajk