Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap CloudLinux licenses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap CloudLinux licenses

I'm looking for CloudLinux licenses, any suggestions where to buy them cheap?

Comments

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

The cheapest you can get is $9 as that is the top tier from CloudLinux partner listing. You might find a company offering cheaper if you buy their services as well.

Thanked by 2Babynemo ViridWeb
  • I'm getting at $8.95/monthly or, $98.45/annually

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited November 2019

^ From the same place;

cPanel/WHM for VPS/VDS Unlimited Accounts
    $13.95 Monthly

Sing along: there may be trouble ahead..

• tetahosttetahost Member
    edited November 2019

No info about them found, might be new or just a scam. Also they have private WHOIS active and cloudflare enabled + no company info on website so i tend for scam

• interserver in 10$ external :smile:

• DarkCarnageDarkCarnage Member
    edited November 2019

@tetahost said:

No info about them found, might be new or just a scam. Also they have private WHOIS active and cloudflare enabled + no company info on website so i tend for scam

Grabbed one monthly CloudLinux license from them. It works. They've given a command for license activation.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ From the same place;

cPanel/WHM for VPS/VDS Unlimited Accounts
    $13.95 Monthly

Sing along: there may be trouble ahead..

I've talked to them via ticket and they said they're providing privately licensed cPanel/WHM that allows creating unlimited cPanel accounts.

• DarkCarnage said: I've talked to them via ticket and they said they're providing privately licensed cPanel/WHM that allows creating unlimited cPanel accounts.

It does not exist. Impossible with Cpanel.

DarkCarnage said: Grabbed one monthly CloudLinux license from them. It works. They've given a command for license activation.

They are selling what is only to be sold to internal users.

Boss, run before it is too late. This smells like Surströmming.

• @tetahost said:

Private Whois is the new thing for registered domains due to regulations.

Thanked by 1DarkCarnage
  • Do not use cpanelcentral - they're providing fake licenses (by bypassing the license checks) - none of the software they sell are actually licensed. So sure if you want to support pirated software go ahead - if you want to support the companies building the actual software, then buy the licenses for real.

• DarkCarnageDarkCarnage Member
    edited November 2019

@seriesn said:

If they've built their own licensing system for cPanel/WHM then they could able to provide at a low price, that's sure! I will try their "cPanel/WHM for VPS/VDS" in my VPS with DigitalOcean.

@seriesn said:

Maybe those could be for internal usage. But in my server CloudLinux is running well still now.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

DarkCarnage said: If they've built their own licensing system for cPanel/WHM

That's usually called cracking.

• @DarkCarnage said:

@seriesn said:

If they've built their own licensing system for cPanel/WHM then they could able to provide at a low price, that's sure! I will try their "cPanel/WHM for VPS/VDS" in my VPS with DigitalOcean.

@seriesn said:

Maybe those could be for internal usage. But in my server CloudLinux is running well still now.

If you are happy, I am not going to argue with you.

Horse, water, something something.

• I would be wary of the cPanel license for sure.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

So @DarkCarnage you are happy to use a cracked license?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Speak to cloudlinux directly if you have more than 1 server. Or speak to your datacentre.

• @Jord said:

I have just purchased for testing purposes. Nothing more!

• @DarkCarnage said:

@Jord said:

"Buying cracked software for testing purposes" - sure.

Thanked by 3Jord ViridWeb maverickp
    edited November 2019

@DarkCarnage said:

@Jord said:

Why purchase a cracked license when cPanel gives you a free 15-day trial? That's surely enough time to test it out no?

• @Jord said:

@DarkCarnage said:

@Jord said:

Why purchase a cracked license when cPanel gives you a free 15-day trial? That's surely enough time to test it out no?

I've purchased CloudLinux from them. Not cPanel/WHM.

@DarkCarnage said:

@Jord said:

@DarkCarnage said:

@Jord said:

I've purchased CloudLinux from them. Not cPanel/WHM.

OK so you've bought a cracked license for Cloudlinux, when cloudlinux themselves give you a 30 day free trial.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

[[ monged ]]

Thanked by 1Zerpy
  • When your server gets hacked come here to entertain us.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Just contacted by one of their representatives offering me three days trial for Cpanel license. So its for sure its illegal however they might be earning good money as unlimited account license for same old price still attracts. Running income seems more viable business model for them rather than just hacking into their clients server and then asking ransom or whatever. But still its illegal and the guy pitching me accepted that.

• I might actually buy this lol.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2020

Yes, these are 'cracked' licenses - installing some form of bypass on the server. The company who provide these licenses are Iranian (go by the name of configserver.pro) and sell them bulk to whatever miscreants want it (they've gone a little bit in to hiding since me and a few others worked with cPanel & LiteSpeed to try and knock them down one by one).

They provide cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, JetBackup, etc - all illegally.

If you see any of these files - https://i.imgur.com/Y9MXGjS.png (from cPanel's diagnostic) then you've been duped. I checked the network activity of these files and it seems like it isn't doing anything improper other than cracking but I can't be too sure and the risk seems way too great.

Lots of hosts use this license, make sure you check against the various license checkers before buying.

Edit: sorry for necro, got carried away going through LET pages

• hello i use websoftsolus. There i buy all license of plesk and cloudlinux.

Thanked by 1LordSpock