Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Warm Up
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Warm Up

HostDocHostDoc Member
edited November 2019 in Offers

Hey guys. The Doc is back with a great offer fit for a pre black Friday warm up.
These plans were originally listed on HB 2 weeks ago so are no longer new but limited stock still remains.

Our promotional site has been restocked with some fantastic offers in USA as well as our other locations.

Kansas City

4vCores @ 2.4 GHz
Unmetered @ 1Gbps
8GB RAM
1 IPv4 + /64v6
50GB SSD
50GB HDD

£4.99/m | $6.41
Test IP

Los Angeles

REMOVED

Test IP

Phoenix

4vCores @ 2.8 GHz
    3TB @ 1 gbps
    6GB  RAM
    1 IPv4
    30GB SSD
    30GB HDD

£5.49/m | $7.05
Test IP

Dallas

3vCores @ 3.4Ghz
2TB @ 10Gbps
4GB RAM
1 IPv4 + /64v6
20GB NVMe SSD
50GB HDD

£4.79/m | $6.15
Test IP

Purchase links and more plans can be found via our promotional site.
https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing

Thanked by 2DP alilet

Comments

• why LA got removed?

• @tamicrealo said:
    why LA got removed?

Because it unfortunately does not conform to LET pricing.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • HostDoc said: Because it unfortunately does not conform to LET pricing.

So please let it conform to LET pricing :blush:

Thanked by 2DP webcraft
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostDoc said:

@tamicrealo said:
    why LA got removed?

Because it unfortunately does not conform to LET pricing.

Nevertheless, it's still a good deal though :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • like LA offer

• Please convert your prices in USD.

• CPU in Dallas?

• @WebGuru said:
    CPU in Dallas?

Xeon Gold 6128

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • no SSD in SG ?

• The Kansas offer is probably going to be the deal of the year: https://lowendboxes.review/hostdoc-kc3-dallas-flash-sale/

• It is possible to see a benchmark comparison between Kansas and Dallas? (Thanks)

• @lovelyserver said:
    It is possible to see a benchmark comparison between Kansas and Dallas? (Thanks)

I could do that quickly. It looks pretty competitive too.

Thanked by 2dahartigan HostDoc
  • There is no competitive price and it is not affordable.

Compared to the "PacificRack" "krypt" double 11 event 11.11$/year is simply a different day.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@crack said:
    There is no competitive price and it is not affordable.

Compared to the "PacificRack" "krypt" double 11 event 11.11$/year is simply a different day.

Welcome, and congrats.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @LTniger said:
    Please convert your prices in USD.

Done. It seems like one offer slightly creeps over the limit.
    @mods, feel free to remove it if deemed excessive.

@MeMyselfandLinux said:
    no SSD in SG ?

Just NVMe but currently out of stock.

@lovelyserver said:
    It is possible to see a benchmark comparison between Kansas and Dallas? (Thanks)

https://hostdoc.space/portfolio

@crack said:
    There is no competitive price and it is not affordable.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. However, it is not appreciated when mentioning it within a sales thread. I am sure there is somthing regarding this in the rules

Thanked by 2lovelyserver Ouji
  • That portfolio site is neat @HostDoc

Pretty sure @crack is trolling, nobody in their right mind would claim these deals are either not competitive or unaffordable (unless your budget is capped at $11.11 per year)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • crackcrack Member
    edited November 2019

@dahartigan said:
    That portfolio site is neat @HostDoc

Pretty sure @crack is trolling, nobody in their right mind would claim these deals are either not competitive or unaffordable (unless your budget is capped at $11.11 per year)

the price is really high. I can buy the price of the dollar, then the euro is almost unacceptable!

• Been watching their site for a few days, didn't find anything new to be honest. Its just the same as yesterday. Unless I am missing something here.

• @lovelyserver Done for your reading pleasure: https://lowendboxes.review/hostdoc-tx3-dallas-flash-sale/

The DC3 is still the better deal overall, especially if you don't need a powerful CPU and high Geekbench scores. :)

• @dahartigan With a nick like crack, you can't take him too seriously. In any case, the value of any deal must also be measured against whether the provider is reliable. That's why I maintain a whitelist and I feature only providers on my whitelist.

@HostDoc is getting some pretty honorable mentions with this lineup he is offering!

• @dahartigan said:

It is really high and unacceptable
    /

@kennsann said:
    Been watching their site for a few days, didn't find anything new to be honest. Its just the same as yesterday. Unless I am missing something here.

No, there is nothing new. As mentioned in the OP, it is the same offer posted on HB a while ago.

• @crack said:

@dahartigan said:

the price is really high. I can buy the price of the dollar, then the euro is almost unacceptable!

I just realized you're new here. This community has a limit of $7 USD per month, so anything under that is perfectly affordable. I agree that exchange rates suck though :-)

• @dahartigan said:

@crack said:

@dahartigan said:

I just realized you're new here. This community has a limit of $7 USD per month, so anything under that is perfectly affordable. I agree that exchange rates suck though :-)

thank you very much for your understanding! ~-_-~

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @kennsann said:
    Been watching their site for a few days, didn't find anything new to be honest. Its just the same as yesterday. Unless I am missing something here.

Not new to you, but new to those who haven't been following their site :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @crack said:

@dahartigan said:

@crack said:

@dahartigan said:

No worries :-)

• @crack said:

@dahartigan said:

@crack said:

@dahartigan said:

Well, I think you should just budget to pay one time for a year if you find a host of good value so that you don't keep losing out on exchange rate and fees. If you are new, I suggest that you watch out for hosts that may be unreliable. Use my whitelist in my signature below as a starting guide on which are the definitely reliable providers here.

Finally, please don't chargeback if the provider is good. If all the good providers go out of business we only have the bad ones to choose from.

• No more Ryzen 3900X plans?

• @WebGuru said:
    No more Ryzen 3900X plans?

Currently only ExtraVM offers them. Nexus Bytes offer 3700X. See then whitelist in my signature for the few AMD providers

• @poisson said:

@WebGuru said:
    No more Ryzen 3900X plans?

Currently only ExtraVM offers them. Nexus Bytes offer 3700X. See then whitelist in my signature for the few AMD providers

I thought I saw a hostdoc Ryzen 39 offer here?

• Not that I know. @dahartigan do you know?