Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European KVM, 2GB min, under 35EUR/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

European KVM, 2GB min, under 35EUR/year

2»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:
    Network is fast my man

I haven't seen many VPS providers who promise 1 Gbps ports delivering speeds that are actually 1Gbps for the most part.

Thanked by 2dahartigan uptime
  • @poisson said:
    For @dahartigan's viewing pleasure to confirm his next purchase with @seriesn:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2019-10-08                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Nov  6 07:45:42 EST 2019

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3593.248 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 2.0G
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 30G

Disk Speed Tests:
           | Test 1      | Test 2      | Test 3      | Avg        
           |             |             |             |            
    Write  | 677.00 MB/s | 649.00 MB/s | 599.00 MB/s | 641.67 MB/s
    Read   | 1054.20 MB/s | 1030.18 MB/s | 1013.57 MB/s | 1.03   GB/s

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                              |                           |                 |                
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 932 Mbits/sec   | 933 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 933 Mbits/sec   | 938 Mbits/sec  
    Severius                  | The Netherlands (10G)     | 951 Mbits/sec   | 925 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 948 Mbits/sec   | 938 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 949 Mbits/sec   | 936 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 0.00 bits/sec   | 0.00 bits/sec  
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 938 Mbits/sec   | 884 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 874 Mbits/sec   | 478 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 826 Mbits/sec   | 341 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 846 Mbits/sec   | busy           

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 5416                          
    Multi Core      | 9569                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/14896433

I hope he offers a 4 vCPU version in his next Mega Thursday deal and someone benches that monster of a VM.

Crap! Ithought I had enabled nested virt :*(

Somehow skipped it.

On the next batch of nodes, nested virt will be enabled by default.

Thanks for the bench Boss. I try to keep my boxes steady and stable.

Thanked by 2poisson dahartigan
  • cociu said: in 3-4 days i will have :

It never happened. :(

• HostDoc said: Check our promo site for a few plans

Do you offer /64 IPv6 in Finnish location? Would you ask for a list of documents/demands from a guy who pays with valid/verified Paypal account in India or using legit Indian debit card?

• @manish said:

HostDoc said: Check our promo site for a few plans

Do you offer /64 IPv6 in Finnish location? Would you ask for a list of documents/demands from a guy who pays with valid/verified Paypal account in India or using legit Indian debit card?

Not in Finland. We only have IPv6 in Dallas, Kansas and Los Angeles.

If you fail fraud then you will not be able to make the payment meaning we will not know whether your paypal is verified or not.
    If you do fail, then yes, documentation will be requested.
    If you pass and your paypal details match your account, then we will not request anything further.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostDoc you don't support RDNS for your v6 right?

• @HostDoc Do you not accept BTC like @Francisco ?

• @thedp said:

Only LA currently.

@manish said:
    @HostDoc Do you not accept BTC like @Francisco ?

Yes, we accept bitcoin.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostDoc said:

@thedp said:

Only LA currently.

Can that be done via the panel or ticket?

• @thedp said:

@HostDoc said:

@thedp said:

Only LA currently.

Can that be done via the panel or ticket?

Via ticket.
    You can only set your v4 PTR directly from your panel.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@HostDoc said:

Yes, we accept bitcoin.

Ahem.... not allowed in/ from India.

@manish do be careful when offering to pay in a form of currency that is illegal as per local law. That too in a public form.

Not to mention service providers will get blacklisted by Dept of Telecommunications.(@Francisco). If the market is insignificant enough for the provider then can be ignored.

Of course LET will also be locked down in the long run not a big loss since new alternatives are coming up.

Thanked by 2HostDoc dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

@HostDoc said:

Yes, we accept bitcoin.

Ahem.... not allowed in/ from India.

@manish do be careful when offering to pay in a form of currency that is illegal as per local law. That too in a public form.

Not to mention service providers will get blacklisted by Dept of Telecommunications.(@Francisco). If the market is insignificant enough for the provider then can be ignored.

Of course LET will also be locked down in the long run not a big loss since new alternatives are coming up.

Does he look like he cares whether providers are banned from offering quality products to others?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • True that.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 Even PMC bank account holder's current is invalid in India. Some of them died because bank didn't let them withdraw. So, don't teach me things when it comes to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is scary for any developing economy.

@poisson I don't care for providers who treat new clients who pays with Paypal [verified] and Stripe [verified with 3Dsecure] as dacoits vs paying with Bitcoin [supreme clients]. Quality? When you won't even have service, what quality can you expect? 0 quality as no service possible when you call your customer thief. It is against basic principles of opening a shop in world of recession.

• HostDoc said: Yes, we accept bitcoin.

Awesome. :hushed:

• @manish said:
    @vyas11 Even PMC bank account holder's current is invalid in India. Some of them died because bank didn't let them withdraw. So, don't teach me things when it comes to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is scary for any developing economy.

Yawn. As long as you do what you do with the bitcoins that you have good luck

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • vyas11 said: Yawn. As long as you do what you do with the bitcoins that you have good luck

So you yawn when people die because government regulates their valid currency in a scheduled bank as illegal and hence stops them from withdrawing it at all, even if they or their loved ones are dying? Now image if they had bitcoin, it would have been so much better. They could at least get cash from others directly and save lives.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

Updated: You obviously have your thoughts on the matter, which one can acknowledge but need not agree with.

Thanked by 1manish
  • This Offer

VPS 1 - 1.5 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD - 11.88 euro/year
    BANDWIDTH no limit
    1IPv4
    KVM vps

alexhost.com

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

@alexhost2 said:
    This Offer

BANDWIDTH no limit
    1IPv4
    KVM vps

alexhost.com

Congratulations on your 1st comment spam.

• @alexhost2 said:
    This Offer

BANDWIDTH no limit
    1IPv4
    KVM vps

summeralexhost.com

• vyas11 said: You obviously have your thoughts on the matter

So you don't agree that bitcoin is better alternative to a currency which State can ban over night causing fatal injury to you or your loved ones?

I don't think anyone would agree with you if you refuse it. Just like Gold is and always would be a better investment with face value that even doctor would accept right away before doing operation of your loved ones vs paper bills [which you might not be able to withdraw or use any more].

• @manish said:

vyas11 said: You obviously have your thoughts on the matter

So you don't agree that bitcoin is better alternative to a currency which State can ban over night causing fatal injury to you or your loved ones?

I don't think anyone would agree with you if you refuse it. Just like Gold is and always would be a better investment with face value that even doctor would accept right away before doing operation of your loved ones vs paper bills [which you might not be able to withdraw or use any more].

Cryptocurrency is illegal in your country, why are you so determined to mine on vps and promote bitcoin here? Do you believe your views are better than the law of your land?

• @dahartigan said:
    Cryptocurrency is illegal in your country, why are you so determined to mine on vps and promote bitcoin here? Do you believe your views are better than the law of your land?

He obviously thinks he's the law.

• @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

He obviously thinks he's the law.

"Randy, I am the liquor law"

I actually think this is that gwnd1989 with a second account to troll from.

• dahartigan said: why are you so determined to mine on vps and promote bitcoin here?

Leave the law to us please. We know what is legal or not.

Also, read https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/07/no-india-not-banned-bitcoin-trading-government-confirms/

dahartigan said: why are you so determined to mine on vps

Stop lying or cite me.

• @poisson said: He obviously thinks he's the law.

Don't want to make it political but inspire yourself from HK. One doesn't/shouldn't have to follow all the diktats of oppressive regimes of the world.

• @manish said:

dahartigan said: why are you so determined to mine on vps and promote bitcoin here?

Huh? Who is "us"? Law enforcement?

I don't click random links to shady fake news websites, thanks.

• @dahartigan said:

@manish said:

dahartigan said: why are you so determined to mine on vps and promote bitcoin here?

Huh? Who is "us"? Law enforcement?

I don't click random links to shady fake news websites, thanks.

Leave it to him who got his JD from Google.

Thanked by 1dahartigan