Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Seedbox 11.11 Offers: Kickoff with Managed Dediseedbox 11.11% Annual Discount!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Seedbox 11.11 Offers: Kickoff with Managed Dediseedbox 11.11% Annual Discount!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2019 in Offers

Single's Day Offers! :)

We will have multiple ones, all listed at https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php when active.

I will try to keep this list updated when new ones come about.

1st offer: Managed Dediseedbox Annual Discount

Our first 11.11 Single's Day offer is 11.11% Discount on top of regular 20% annual signup discount + 1 FREE T-Shirt + 1 FREE Extra Month on our MDS series.

Shirts are original Fruit Of The Loom T-shirts, sizes S through 5XL available. Made to order, shipment in ~2months after order. Insert size info on comments. Will need valid shipping address.

MDS 12TB:

• 4x3TB RAID0
  • Opteron 6Core
  • 24GB ECC Ram
  • 1Gbps Unmetered
  • Final price: 31.99€ per month (total 383.92€)

MDS 32TB:

• 4x8TB RAID0
  • Opteron 6Core
  • 24GB ECC Ram
  • 1Gbps Unmetered
  • Final price: 71.10€ per month (total 853.26€)

Standard features:

Datacenter & Extra Info:

• Green Datacenter operations
  • Uncongested network with switches optimized for high throughput applications
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner, 23ms Serverloft aka Plusserver (DE, +many other brands). If you want something added, please comment below
  • Datacenter Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Datacenter and network is fully operated by, and owned by us.
  • Registered company in Finland
  • Terms Of Service

SUDO/Root access with Power service level, full dedicated (including reinstall to any Linux distro) with Power+ service level.

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others)

Temporary iperf3 server: 185.148.1.225
Temporary wget test file: http://185.148.1.225/1Gb.dat

Thanked by 1ps20090

Comments

• Show photos of your Tshirt. Does it comes with PulsedMedia logo? You been saying since forever you will make t-shirt, I just wanted to see the design.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@ps20090 said:
    Show photos of your Tshirt. Does it comes with PulsedMedia logo? You been saying since forever you will make t-shirt, I just wanted to see the design.

Sorry i do not have a photos right now, but yes, it comes with our logo. Shirt is black, logo white. Small logo on front, and big one at the back. Ladyfit also available.
    We've been giving this away locally for many years, but this is the first time we will post them abroad. Shipping included ofc.

• @PulsedMedia

Your totals reflect the non discounted price and are higher than 12xmonthly prices shown.

• @ps20090 said:
    Show photos of your Tshirt. Does it comes with PulsedMedia logo? You been saying since forever you will make t-shirt, I just wanted to see the design.

On the Internet, you ask for pictures without T-shirt.

@TimboJones said:
    @PulsedMedia

Your totals reflect the non discounted price and are higher than 12xmonthly prices shown.

Oops, you are correct. Looks i cannot edit the original post anymore. the correct toals would be:

• MDS-12TB: 383.92€
    • MDS-32TB: 853.26€
  • Fixed the prices for you.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • VPSes will now clothe me: what a time to be alive

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @TimboJones said:

@ps20090 said:

On the Internet, you ask for pictures without T-shirt.

You can ask for pictures without T-shirt offline as well, just that it involves a mandatory visit to company HR or Police, no it's not recommended...

On the other hand, apparently you can even ask for "sisters" online in return for servers. Don't know who would need so many sisters though...

• For what it was worth, I had a PulsedMedia auction shared service. It was ridiculously low. Never had any major issues and they threw bonus disk space whenever possible. Everything connected and worked well. I was sad to see them discontinue the service we had, but enjoyed my time. Ultimately I did not find a like-replacement, so I just dropped entirely. But good in my opinion!

• edited November 2019

Before buying I suggest you google search these guys we had plenty of issues with these lads on r/seedboxes

Thanked by 1efxzaj
  • @daxterfellowes said:
    For what it was worth, I had a PulsedMedia auction shared service. It was ridiculously low. Never had any major issues and they threw bonus disk space whenever possible. Everything connected and worked well. I was sad to see them discontinue the service we had, but enjoyed my time. Ultimately I did not find a like-replacement, so I just dropped entirely. But good in my opinion!

I still have mine, but for how much longer, I have no idea. They keep sending me offers such as this to get me to cancel voluntarily. Hope they will at least give me some notice before they force everyone to cancel.

• @Trav said:

@daxterfellowes said:
    For what it was worth, I had a PulsedMedia auction shared service. It was ridiculously low. Never had any major issues and they threw bonus disk space whenever possible. Everything connected and worked well. I was sad to see them discontinue the service we had, but enjoyed my time. Ultimately I did not find a like-replacement, so I just dropped entirely. But good in my opinion!

I still have mine, but for how much longer, I have no idea. They keep sending me offers such as this to get me to cancel voluntarily. Hope they will at least give me some notice before they force everyone to cancel.

I received about 30 days notice. I wasn't doing any super heavy lifting with it, but for the price it was a good seed idler. :(

• Is it me or could you just not buy a whole bunch of local streaming services for the money spent on these plans? I know some folks like to hoard shit, fair enough, but if you just want to watch something a move on, seems a bit much.

Thanked by 2vimalware TimboJones
  • @Nekki said:
    Is it me or could you just not buy a whole bunch of local streaming services for the money spent on these plans? I know some folks like to hoard shit, fair enough, but if you just want to watch something a move on, seems a bit much.

I agree that the money for these plans are quite nuts, but who am I to judge?

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Nekki said:
    Is it me or could you just not buy a whole bunch of local streaming services for the money spent on these plans? I know some folks like to hoard shit, fair enough, but if you just want to watch something a move on, seems a bit much.

That's exactly what I think whenever I see how much people are spending on seedboxes and related services.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • king8654king8654 Member
    edited November 2019

Worth it if your an uploader, used to have a heavy lifter years ago when I would upload to some big private trackers. Speed was important when pulling from topsites and trying to beat everyone for big releases

Or if have media box with radarr/sonarr etc for auto pulls off nzb or torrent right into plex

• king8654 said: Worth it if your an uploader, used to have a heavy lifter years ago when I would upload to some big private trackers. Speed was important when pulling from topsites and trying to beat everyone for big releases

I don't really understand what that means in the context of that particular scene.

king8654 said: Or if have media box with radarr/sonarr etc for auto pulls off nzb or torrent right into plex

I get the hoarder mentality, but I'd guess most folks watch a few hours of stuff a night at best and not the TBs of stuff that buying these plans would suggest.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Opterons? That's an ol'timer! Prices are insane...

Second offer:

SSD Seedbox 11.11% Month To Month Discount

Sizes range from 300G to 2TB, pricing 8.88€ to 31.10€ a month.

This is a month to month recurring discount for the lifetime of the service :)

Also listed on: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php and full specs at https://pulsedmedia.com/ssd-seedbox.php

If you need more CPU power, we do have the ZEN MiniDedis too: https://pulsedmedia.com/zen-minidedi.php

Those go up to Ryzen 3400G and 32GB 3200 memory. 1xM.2 and 2x2.5" options, all configurable and built to order.

But sorry, no single's day special on them :(