Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany/Los Angeles - Shared and Reseller Hosting [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany/Los Angeles - Shared and Reseller Hosting [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Howdy guys,

We at MyW deliver reliable Shared and Reseller Hosting for our customers with the following setup:

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let's Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Daily backups (disabled, waiting for JetBackup as the current backup system doesn't work properly).
Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Server locations and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Promotions

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
2.50€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Pro
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER

Reseller Hosting plan:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER

Shared Hosting LET
2GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, Emails, etc
9.99€, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Also available in Germany, EU / Los Angeles, USA.

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Should you guys have any questions please let us know!

Comments

• On the last one, you didn't specify yearly or one time. I've already got a lifetime, just mentioning for others.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@TimboJones said:
    On the last one, you didn't specify yearly or one time. I've already got a lifetime, just mentioning for others.

Sorry, true. Though we also have a lifetime for that one. I will get you the link tomorrow! :)

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • @MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:
    On the last one, you didn't specify yearly or one time. I've already got a lifetime, just mentioning for others.

Sorry, true. Though we also have a lifetime for that one. I will get you the link tomorrow! :)

Will there be a lifetime offer based in Los Angeles, USA. ? Last time it was Germany only right?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @rahulks said:

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:

Will there be a lifetime offer based in Los Angeles, USA. ? Last time it was Germany only right?

My lifetime 2GB let special was LA.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@rahulks said:

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:

@TimboJones said:

@rahulks said:

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:

My lifetime 2GB let special was LA.

Both locations :)

Order link: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

Thanked by 1rahulks
  • Worth noting, that all lifetime offers expire in 48h ish @MikePT and will only be offered again for new locations iirc. So time to get if you wanna get any of the existing locations.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee MikePT
  • Bring
    Up
    Mike's
    Thanked by 3Ympker MikePT uptime
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@MikePT The details of shared hosting plan have disappeared from your website:-) Was leaving a review on TP and noticed that we only have the option to order- without knowing what we are getting in return ;-)
    On a positive side, here's the review.

Thanked by 2MikePT ITLabs

@Ympker said:
    Worth noting, that all lifetime offers expire in 48h ish @MikePT and will only be offered again for new locations iirc. So time to get if you wanna get any of the existing locations.

Yep!

The shared lifetime, 2GB will remain as we want to support small websites, the occasional emails relayed by MailChannels etc.

@Mic-hael said:
    Bring
    Up
    Mike's
    Ty Michael <3

@vyas11 said:
    @MikePT The details of shared hosting plan have disappeared from your website:-) Was leaving a review on TP and noticed that we only have the option to order- without knowing what we are getting in return ;-)
    On a positive side, here's the review.

Woo I will fix that!

Just read the review. Our first review in TrustPilot.
    Thank you so much, you have no idea what it means to us. ❤️

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

As they say, you always remember your first, so hope it was a good one. No other interpretations of assumptions please.

• @MikePT need your help. I has purchased your service but the e-mail information has not been received. Please Take a look ticket #350912

• @MikePT I was successful on placing the order but failed to receive the verification email at Gmail on several resent attempts from portal.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Do you offer free migration of webhosting accounts

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@niche said:
    Do you offer free migration of webhosting accounts

Free migration as per the site myw.pt @MikePT

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • I am looking for non cpanel/directadmin migration

Thanked by 1MikePT

@niche said:
    I am looking for non cpanel/directadmin migration

Can do it but not free of charge.

@rahulks said:
    @MikePT I was successful on placing the order but failed to receive the verification email at Gmail on several resent attempts from portal.

PM me your email here :)

Dear clients,

As per the email we sent you regarding the 24th hardware maintenance, we would, first of all, apologise for the longer downtime experienced today and state our position with our current Datacenter in Los Angeles, Reliablesite, while providing you the RFO:

• The maintenance window was agreed / set to 8 AM PST / 4 PM GMT, I reached Reliablesite's support team at 2:32 PM GMT to confirm that they were standing by;

• At 2:39 PM GMT they replied saying they were looking into this;

• At the same time, 2:39:22 PM GMT to be exact, we received an alert that our server was down;

• 2:46 PM GMT, the server was brought back online for a minute then shutdown again;

• Communication kept going with their team, we had agreed on 1-2 hours of downtime, no reply from them;

• The server was back online at 8:24:10 PM GMT and that is about when we received their reply.

Not only the Datacenter has failed to perform the maintenance during the agreed maintenance window at 4 PM GMT, as the server was offline for, exactly, 5 hours and 47 minutes.
    Downtime: 5:47h, 2:36:22 PM to 8:24:10 PM GMT.

Even though they apparently arent issuing us SLA we would like to provide you some form of compensation. If you would like to apply to our SLA, please open a ticket with us.

We cannot express our sadness with today's event. Not only it was human mistake as their communication is, apparently, not effective. We disappointed you today. We failed on you.

That being said I, once again, apologise for the hassle we may have caused to you and will evaluate if this Datacenter is our best option going forward, however, until now this was the first event with Reliablesite, their network has been pretty good and the server has been stable so we need to think wise, and calm.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Miguel Ângelo Varela,
    MyW.pt

Thanked by 2ITLabs coreflux
    edited November 2019

A client of us contacted us with his own alerts (11m downtime)
    Ours in Nixstats may be wrong.

We will confirm this with Nixstats tomorrow morning, however, the server's uptime does match with our alerts.

• MikePT said: A client of us contacted us with his own alerts (11m downtime)

I got the same and show about 12 mins downtime. (checking every 3 minutes PST.)

12:09 - UP
    12:12 - DOWN
    12:24 - UP

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Very sad

• @MikePT said:
    Dear clients,

As per the email we sent you regarding the 24th hardware maintenance, we would, first of all, apologise for the longer downtime experienced today and state our position with our current Datacenter in Los Angeles, Reliablesite, while providing you the RFO:

• The maintenance window was agreed / set to 8 AM PST / 4 PM GMT, I reached Reliablesite's support team at 2:32 PM GMT to confirm that they were standing by;

• At 2:39 PM GMT they replied saying they were looking into this;

• At the same time, 2:39:22 PM GMT to be exact, we received an alert that our server was down;

• 2:46 PM GMT, the server was brought back online for a minute then shutdown again;

• Communication kept going with their team, we had agreed on 1-2 hours of downtime, no reply from them;

• The server was back online at 8:24:10 PM GMT and that is about when we received their reply.

Not only the Datacenter has failed to perform the maintenance during the agreed maintenance window at 4 PM GMT, as the server was offline for, exactly, 5 hours and 47 minutes.
    Downtime: 5:47h, 2:36:22 PM to 8:24:10 PM GMT.

Even though they apparently arent issuing us SLA we would like to provide you some form of compensation. If you would like to apply to our SLA, please open a ticket with us.

We cannot express our sadness with today's event. Not only it was human mistake as their communication is, apparently, not effective. We disappointed you today. We failed on you.

That being said I, once again, apologise for the hassle we may have caused to you and will evaluate if this Datacenter is our best option going forward, however, until now this was the first event with Reliablesite, their network has been pretty good and the server has been stable so we need to think wise, and calm.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Miguel Ângelo Varela,
    MyW.pt

These things happen. My best guess would be that something needed an urgent intervention and turned out to be more complicated than expected. Nothing unusual.

I've had my site go down (before, not this time) in the middle of the talks with a client. So I was like: see, this is a reliable hosting provider and the website went down. It happens with everyone, just with the good ones it doesn't happen too often, nor for the same, repeated mistakes. But you can't control everything, machines do break down. If 100% online is really critical, failover servers are the option. Costs a lot more, but don't see another way.

@MikePT you did announce the service in advance and that's as good as it gets. This addressing to the customers is very nicely and professionally written.

Problems will come and be solved. It's how you deal with them and how you communicate it to the customers that can build even more trust (in spite of the problems, even thanks to them), or make them leave.

As far as I'm concerned - it's all aces. Keep up the good work. And no grudge with Reliablesite. They have been good, they are reputable, but a server broke down - they do from time to time.

I am curious about what the scenario was, why it started sooner than before and took more time than planned. Unless that's confidential info to share with clients, of course. But mainly out of simple (professional) curiosity.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@FrankZ said:

MikePT said: A client of us contacted us with his own alerts (11m downtime)

I got the same and show about 12 mins downtime. (checking every 3 minutes PST.)

12:09 - UP
    12:12 - DOWN
    12:24 - UP

Thank you, looks like it was faster, Nixstats, heh. @Vincent to the rescue.

bikegremlin said: These things happen. My best guess would be that something needed an urgent intervention and turned out to be more complicated than expected. Nothing unusual.

I've had my site go down (before, not this time) in the middle of the talks with a client. So I was like: see, this is a reliable hosting provider and the website went down. It happens with everyone, just with the good ones it doesn't happen too often, nor for the same, repeated mistakes. But you can't control everything, machines do break down. If 100% online is really critical, failover servers are the option. Costs a lot more, but don't see another way.

@MikePT you did announce the service in advance and that's as good as it gets. This addressing to the customers is very nicely and professionally written.

Problems will come and be solved. It's how you deal with them and how you communicate it to the customers that can build even more trust (in spite of the problems, even thanks to them), or make them leave.

As far as I'm concerned - it's all aces. Keep up the good work. And no grudge with Reliablesite. They have been good, they are reputable, but a server broke down - they do from time to time.

I am curious about what the scenario was, why it started sooner than before and took more time than planned. Unless that's confidential info to share with clients, of course. But mainly out of simple (professional) curiosity.

Indeed. Shit happens. Spoke to them and everything is sorted, no reason to complain. This event was just unfortunate. Their network and hardware are top-notch. Let's stick with them for a very long time!

Thank you for your support @bikegremlin , hopefully we can continue providing you reliable webhosting :-).

Thanked by 2bikegremlin FrankZ