Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liteserver.nl - old plans are not available now ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liteserver.nl - old plans are not available now ?

2»

Comments

• @Jord said:

@poisson said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:
    The first rule of Black Friday is...

Buy more bourbons?

Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@somik said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

Buy more bourbons?

Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

Why because I ate too many bourbon biscuits, sir? :joy:

• @Jord said:

@somik said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

Buy more bourbons?

If you woke up to your bank's call about that 60 payments on your credit card last night for new hosting services, indeed the bourbon biscuits might have been a tad too many.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@poisson said:

@Jord said:

@somik said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

@Jord said:

@poisson said:

Buy more bourbons?

If you woke up to your bank's call about that 60 payments on your credit card last night for new hosting services, indeed the bourbon biscuits might have been a tad too many.

True, but they are so prem...

• This Black Friday weekend, I wish to get paid a few days late in December. 🤞😅

• vimalware said: This Black Friday weekend, I wish to get paid a few days late in December.

Why? Are you shopaholic?