Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Black Friday 2019 Deals?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Black Friday 2019 Deals?

tester4tester4 Member
edited November 2019 in General

I'm in a mental debate at the moment on if I would rather get one of the limited edition Rise servers that are currently on the OVH site or if I should wait for Black Friday deals.

Has anyone heard anything about potential deals? Last year it looks like the deals were pretty bad compared to the current Rise line up. (20-30% off already super expensive servers, leaving them at still a decently expensive price).

You're probably wondering why I don't just get one I want now and cancel if a better one comes out, and that's because I'll be getting the 12 month agreement if I get the Rise one :(

Comments

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Personally I’d get the rise, BF deals tend to be on specific lines and it may not be one your interested in. Up to you thou.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Tough call indeed :lol:

• OVH does not make Black Friday deals.

@imok said:
    OVH does not make Black Friday deals.

Really? Hmm I thought I've seen some in the past :|

• @imok said:

OVH make Black Friday
    Link from BF 2018 https://web.archive.org/web/20181123191708/https://www.ovh.com/world/black-friday/

• OVH usually has some BF offers but for the past few years they haven't been of much interest. Usually it's a non-recurring discount on something for a few months, or on something that's too expensive by LET standards even after the discount.

• Yeah, I fucked up and now the location I wanted for the Rise server is out of stock. Crying :(

• @thedp said:

@imok said:

Really? Hmm I thought I've seen some in the past :|

No you don't

edited November 2019

Didn't

• Right.

No, no has visto.

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Wait & See :)

Look at Rise-LE-1/2 Though. They will be removed in 1 week maximum and they have a good price-perf ratio imo.

ninzo

• @ninzo59 said:
    Wait & See :)

Look at Rise-LE-1/2 Though. They will be removed in 1 week maximum and they have a good price-perf ratio imo.

ninzo

For LE-2. That isn't bad at all. I got one. Hope to see something more powerful with less commitment.

• @mrclown If it's in the UK and you decide you ever want to transfer it to me, lemme know :D