Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European KVM, 2GB min, under 35EUR/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

European KVM, 2GB min, under 35EUR/year

I've seen a few posts of late, but nothing around this price point. I don't need a ton of storage space nor a ton of traffic, just a reliable connection and 2GB+ of RAM and a reasonably up-to-date kernel

Comments

• citadella said: I've seen a few posts of late, but nothing around this price point. I don't need a ton of storage space nor a ton of traffic, just a reliable connection and 2GB+ of RAM and a reasonably up-to-date kernel

in 3-4 days i will have :

2 core
    4 gb ram
    400 gb space
    10 tb traffic
    1 ipv4
    KVM vps
    Located in Romania and will be arrownd 40 eur/year

• has nobody yet mentioned Hetzner?

https://www.hetzner.com/cloud does it for €2.49 per month (with hourly billing)

• Hetzner

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Yes Hetzner would fit perfectly.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We can offer:

KVM Virtualization
    20GB NVME SSD Disk Space
    2GB RAM
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 vCPU Threads
    1 IPv4 Address ($1/Per Additional IPV4)
    1 IPv6 Address* (Free Additonal IPv6 upon request, up to /64)
    SolusVM Control Panel
    Fully Customizable Resources
    CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Mint, Fedora, & more...

$35/year, and available in UK, NL, & US.

PM if interested, as this is custom deal/offer.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 3uptime DP dahartigan
  • Check our promo site for a few plans within your budget and specs. Multiple locations available.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

This Offer:

INTEL XEON E5-2670V2
    2 DEDICATED CORE
    8GB RAM
    60GB SSD RAID 10
    2TB BANDWIDTH
    1GIGABIT PORT
    1IPV4
    SOLUSVM PANEL
    KVM vps
    NL
    Direct Admin Avaiable (Optional)
    $35.00 /Year

Order

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

For Netherlands 🇳🇱 VPS including DDoS Protection by Corero SmartWalls check our plans also. Promos for LET you find at

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160603/hostslick-com-kvm-vps-dedicated-server-let-deals-starting-at-6-quarter-nl

Thanked by 1uptime
  • What about... Hetzner?

• @ITLabs said:
    What about... Hetzner?

Good thinking, 99

Thanked by 2ITLabs Hetzner_OL
  • there's this reputable provider i think....Hetzner.

• georgedatacenter said: This Offer:
    INTEL XEON E5-2670V2
    2 DEDICATED CORE
    8GB RAM
    60GB SSD RAID 10
    2TB BANDWIDTH
    1GIGABIT PORT
    1IPV4
    SOLUSVM PANEL
    KVM vps
    NL
    $35.00 /Year

Shows $150 / Year in the cart.

• Hmm... Not clear how I missed Hetzner-that should do me indeed. Thanks, all!

• Not sure of @seriesn still has offers on his Germany node. I am really satisfied with it in all aspects.

• @citadella said:
    Hmm... Not clear how I missed Hetzner-that should do me indeed. Thanks, all!

Great! btw, Hetzner may also be a good option for you. Tks and God bless your heart.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson said:
    Not sure of @seriesn still has offers on his Germany node. I am really satisfied with it in all aspects.

Thanks for the mention boss! Unfortunately, MegaDeals Expired :(.
    But, as my supreme leader, Trump said: "The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals."

• @FrankZ said:

georgedatacenter said: This Offer:
    INTEL XEON E5-2670V2
    2 DEDICATED CORE
    8GB RAM
    60GB SSD RAID 10
    2TB BANDWIDTH
    1GIGABIT PORT
    1IPV4
    SOLUSVM PANEL
    KVM vps
    NL
    $35.00 /Year

It could be that he just posted a wrong link, or there should be a coupon code he forgot to add.

• @seriesn said:

@poisson said:
    Not sure of @seriesn still has offers on his Germany node. I am really satisfied with it in all aspects.

But, as my supreme leader, Trump said: "The worst of times often create the best opportunities to make good deals."

Boss this deal could easily be deal of the year

• If you need more than 20GB of usable ssd, the discount offer in my sig may be what you need.

Choice of 6 or 7 DCs

Thanked by 2uptime Falzo
  • @FrankZ said:

georgedatacenter said: This Offer:
    INTEL XEON E5-2670V2
    2 DEDICATED CORE
    8GB RAM
    60GB SSD RAID 10
    2TB BANDWIDTH
    1GIGABIT PORT
    1IPV4
    SOLUSVM PANEL
    KVM vps
    NL
    $35.00 /Year

Just checked and it is showing $35/year to me.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @cybertech said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

Haha. There are bigger and better players in this forum boss :). I am just super happy that I have happy campers such as yourself :)

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2019

@seriesn said:

@cybertech said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

Haha. There are bigger and better players in this forum boss :). I am just super happy that I have happy campers such as yourself :)

For what it's worth - I have you on my radar, just waiting for that one irresistible deal to come along. I hear some rumblings that you provide quality potassium at good prices, and I do love me some of that potassium, boss.

• @seriesn said:

@cybertech said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

You're also on my radar. Waiting for great offer!

• @dahartigan said:

@seriesn said:

@cybertech said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

For what it's worth - I have you on my radar, just waiting for that one irresistible deal to come along. I hear some rumblings that you provide quality potassium at good prices, and I do love me some of that potassium, boss.

Quality potassium at good prices? Make that unbelievable prices. I managed to get a properly configured LEMP stack, mailserver and CP installed (YunoHost) in 2:45 flat. A fully functioning box up in less than 3 minutes is.. you decide what you want to call that. And this is on a 2 vCPU and 2GB RAM box.

• @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

@seriesn said:

@cybertech said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

Quality potassium at good prices? Make that unbelievable prices. I managed to get a properly configured LEMP stack, mailserver and CP installed (YunoHost) in 2:45 flat. A fully functioning box up in less than 3 minutes is.. you decide what you want to call that. And this is on a 2 vCPU and 2GB RAM box.

That sounds like superior potassium indeed.. will keep my eyes peeled for that special deal that I can't resist ;) What deal and in what location did you take?

• @dahartigan said:
    That sounds like superior potassium indeed.. will keep my eyes peeled for that special deal that I can't resist ;) What deal and in what location did you take?

$39 annual deal (got bumped up to 30GB storage and 3TB bandwidth due to annual payment versus 20GB and 2TB for monthly) for their Germany server. The Ryzen cores and Nvme combo is seriously dangerous.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigan said: For what it's worth - I have you on my radar, just waiting for that one irresistible deal to come along. I hear some rumblings that you provide quality potassium at good prices, and I do love me some of that potassium, boss.

Haha! Thanks Boss! I doubt I can beat the Doctor tho!

sonic said: You're also on my radar. Waiting for great offer!

I try best to come up with something a bit different every time, without of course, going broke :D. Can't make promises on being irresistible, especially not with my "Not GONNA overlaod" motto. But, will always aim for best hooker, bang for the bucks.

poisson said: Quality potassium at good prices? Make that unbelievable prices.

Thank you once again for being part of the Family, my kind, Sir. :)

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • @seriesn said:
    Thank you once again for being part of the Family, my kind, Sir. :)

That capitalized "Family" makes it sounds like it's some mafia, which I don't really mind.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • For @dahartigan's viewing pleasure to confirm his next purchase with @seriesn:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2019-10-08                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Nov  6 07:45:42 EST 2019

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3593.248 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 2.0G
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 30G

Disk Speed Tests:
           | Test 1      | Test 2      | Test 3      | Avg        
           |             |             |             |            
    Write  | 677.00 MB/s | 649.00 MB/s | 599.00 MB/s | 641.67 MB/s
    Read   | 1054.20 MB/s | 1030.18 MB/s | 1013.57 MB/s | 1.03   GB/s

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                              |                           |                 |                
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 932 Mbits/sec   | 933 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 933 Mbits/sec   | 938 Mbits/sec  
    Severius                  | The Netherlands (10G)     | 951 Mbits/sec   | 925 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 948 Mbits/sec   | 938 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 949 Mbits/sec   | 936 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 0.00 bits/sec   | 0.00 bits/sec  
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 938 Mbits/sec   | 884 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 874 Mbits/sec   | 478 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 826 Mbits/sec   | 341 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 846 Mbits/sec   | busy           

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 5416                          
    Multi Core      | 9569                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/14896433

I hope he offers a 4 vCPU version in his next Mega Thursday deal and someone benches that monster of a VM.

• Network is fast my man

Thanked by 1ITLabs