Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions about securesrv.io provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinions about securesrv.io provider

2»

Comments

• @Ethereal739 said:

@FAT32 said:
    @Ethereal739 Any $2.99/yr deal?

@deank said:
    @Ethereal739 Any $0.99/yr deal?

No, unfortunately. I am a reseller (the kind that rents a dedicated server to sell VPSes) and the IPs cost me from $1-$2/each/month.

I am currently using ReliableSite, Hetzner, ServerEasy, PrimeNodes (EncryptedLaser), and as you can imagine, I would lose a ton of money selling at that price :)

Hi, I emailed support but didn't get a reply yet, so trying here

Does your KVM support graphics passthrough? E.g. I saw VPS' with processors including i7-7700k - I wanted to know if the virtual machine would have access to the Intel HD graphics or support any direct x passthrough

Also, can I install my own OS?

• @jayb962k10 said:

@Ethereal739 said:

@FAT32 said:
    @Ethereal739 Any $2.99/yr deal?

@deank said:
    @Ethereal739 Any $0.99/yr deal?

No, unfortunately. I am a reseller (the kind that rents a dedicated server to sell VPSes) and the IPs cost me from $1-$2/each/month.

I am currently using ReliableSite, Hetzner, ServerEasy, PrimeNodes (EncryptedLaser), and as you can imagine, I would lose a ton of money selling at that price :)

Hi, I emailed support but didn't get a reply yet, so trying here

Does your KVM support graphics passthrough? E.g. I saw VPS' with processors including i7-7700k - I wanted to know if the virtual machine would have access to the Intel HD graphics or support any direct x passthrough

Also, can I install my own OS?

These nodes have server motherboards, which disable the processor's integrated graphics for IPMI/KVM to work, so there is no way to pass them to the VM, unfortunately.

As for the OS, you can bring your own ISO and perform an install through VNC if needed.

This discussion has been closed.