Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White label reseller hosting ? Which is the best?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

White label reseller hosting ? Which is the best?

ChievoChievo Member
edited November 2019 in General

I have found that hostwinds offers a whitelabel hosting . Which another hostings are providing white label reseller hosting? Do you have any feedback from the hostwinds hosting?

what about hostmantis reseller plan ?

Thanked by 1Sofia_K

Comments

• Try buyshared or hostus. Never tried reseller but buyshared has almost all things for free, and with buyvm you get almost all free incl. Directadmin,blesta and softaculous iirc. Only thing isnt free is cpu,ram and storage.

• @cazrz said:
    Try buyshared or hostus. Never tried reseller but buyshared has almost all things for free, and with buyvm you get almost all free incl. Directadmin,blesta and softaculous iirc. Only thing isnt free is cpu,ram and storage.

Buyshared does not offer a whitelabel service

• @Chievo said:

iirc they do. They have white labled domain for both DNS and cP/DA. They also give you a dedicated IP, which could help

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • @sanvit said:

@Chievo said:

iirc they do. They have white labled domain for both DNS and cP/DA. They also give you a dedicated IP, which could help

In that case i have found a provider ;)

• I've been very happy with Hostmantis with their reseller plans. No issues. Any questions have been dealt with very quickly.

• @happyman said:
    I've been very happy with Hostmantis with their reseller plans. No issues. Any questions have been dealt with very quickly.

how many ram do you have per cpanel ? and in total ?

• @Chievo said:

@happyman said:
    I've been very happy with Hostmantis with their reseller plans. No issues. Any questions have been dealt with very quickly.

I'm just on their Entry Level Reseller Plan - as only hosting a small number of websites. I believe it is 3GB per cPanel account. See - https://my.hostmantis.com/knowledgebase/260/System-Resources.html

• @happyman said:
    @Chievo said:

@happyman said:

I'm just on their Entry Level Reseller Plan - as only hosting a small number of websites. I believe it is 3GB per cPanel account. See - https://my.hostmantis.com/knowledgebase/260/System-Resources.html

Reseller amounts listed are for the resellers main account only. All sub accounts created by the reseller receives the default limit equal to our Entry hosting plan.

• @Chievo said:
    I have found that hostwinds offers a whitelabel hosting . Which another hostings are providing white label reseller hosting? Do you have any feedback from the hostwinds hosting?

what about hostmantis reseller plan ?

What is your total requirements. If you wish we can give you.

• Avoid Hostmantis. Try buyshared, ramnode or misterhost.net!

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited November 2019

@Sofia_K said:
    Avoid Hostmantis. Try buyshared, ramnode or misterhost.net!

Except for the price increase, hostmantis is solid I believe according to many users : )

• Everyone are victim of cPanel price increase. Hostmantis could handle it better through.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • @Chievo, I've send you message. Hope, I can help you.

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited November 2019

@elliotc said:
    Everyone are victim of cPanel price increase. Hostmantis could handle it better through.

This is hurtfully true. So many victims clients and providers alike.

For cPanel @Francisco (US) or @HostMantis (SG, AU)
    For DA @Francisco or @Mic-hael or @MikePT or @Hostlovin

Bonus: @Francisco includes Blesta for free. I think @Mic-hael can too?

Edited: I forgot about that! Thanks @Mic-hael

Thanked by 2MichaelCee MikePT
  • @timelapse said:

@elliotc said:
    Everyone are victim of cPanel price increase. Hostmantis could handle it better through.

This is hurtfully true. So many victims clients and providers alike.

For cPanel @Francisco (US) or @HostMantis (SG, AU)
    For DA @Mic-hael or @MikePT or @Hostlovin

Considering the topic is reseller hosting, Francisco also does DA :)

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • I like black label.
    Red label is also fine.
    But blue label is expensive..

:smiley:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Forget Cpanel already. She left for a rich dude.

• Intelpentium0 said: blue label is expensive

Have you ever tried Platinum label? Not so expensive, but still pricey and excellent!

Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@Chievo if you are interested in White Label KVM VPS Reseller Program please check our offer

• @jvnadr said:

Intelpentium0 said: blue label is expensive

Have you ever tried Platinum label? Not so expensive, but still pricey and excellent!

Not yet tried Platinum label. Seems half the price of Blue. Will Keep walking..

• @Sofia_K said:
    Avoid Hostmantis. Try buyshared, ramnode or misterhost.net!

misterhost seems cheap af to these specs, have u tried their reseller packages?

• donko said: misterhost seems cheap af to these specs, have u tried their reseller packages?

Yes I've tried them. I hosted a WP site with around 5K visitors/day (caching) and a recipes forum site. Site loads ok, support is also good. The only drawback is they offer 1MB/s I/O (like all other hosts offer) but ramnode, buyshared, etc offer 20MB/s I/O. But so is my godaddy cpanel hosting!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • In white label hosting, you can charge more to your customer for the product you are selling as compared to the price you are buying from the web host. This is a faster solution and can save your time and money as you are selling the ready-made products developed by someone else.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

@cloudminister - on the (unauthorized and unofficial) behalf of @angstrom I would like to congratulate you on your first post! :)

Thanked by 2ITLabs angstrom