Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to start a hosting side-business, anybody know any affordable resellers offering decent specs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to start a hosting side-business, anybody know any affordable resellers offering decent specs?

Hey guys,
I'm thinking to start a hosting side-business since i'm developing a little interest into it and i'm looking for decent resellers options. Please help me if anybody know about affordable hosting resellers offering decent specs - bandwidth and support! I would prefer cpanel over directadmin so it would be great if you can suggest options having cpanel included otherwise any type of response would be appreciated a lot :) !

Hoping to have

Comments

• This could be elaborated trolling attempt... But who cares. Just go with the flow.

What's your budget?

Thanked by 2uptime poisson
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

This won't end well.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Here we go.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019
  • @LTniger said:
    This could be elaborated trolling attempt... But who cares. Just go with the flow.

What's your budget?

I'm already prepared for the trolls.
    Honestly i'm not sure about the budget - I'm just looking for decent options in as much pocket-friendly price as possible lol -

• try ramnode cloud vps or get a reseller account!

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

If you really want cP HostMantis is a reliable option. With DirectAdmin you have BuyShared, Cloud2Z and MyW.

Thanked by 3Ammmu Ympker MikePT
  • I also want to start a hosting business next year.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • No_pepetouch.gif

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Ammmu said:

@LTniger said:
    This could be elaborated trolling attempt... But who cares. Just go with the flow.

What's your budget?

Honestly i'm not sure about the budget - I'm just looking for decent options in as much pocket-friendly price as possible lol -

are you seriously looking for some thing like ultra-unlimited(specs) @ $0.00 pm, i feel this would be the right place

click here...

else there is another option, you may write in how much disk/bandwidth, etc also which locations, and my friend, you will get large numbers of offers form this community

moreover you have just joined the community few days back, you can surf through the posts, and i am sure you will get a pretty descent offer

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • @agentmishra said:

@Ammmu said:

@LTniger said:

What's your budget?

are you seriously looking for some thing like ultra-unlimited(specs) @ $0.00 pm, i feel this would be the right place

click here...

else there is another option, you may write in how much disk/bandwidth, etc also which locations, and my friend, you will get large numbers of offers form this community

moreover you have just joined the community few days back, you can surf through the posts, and i am sure you will get a pretty descent offer

miss u babe

• @Francisco Do you want to offer this young gentlemen any service?

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • AmmmuAmmmu Member
    edited November 2019

@agentmishra said:

@Ammmu said:

@LTniger said:

What's your budget?

click here...

Its not about i'm trying to act stingy, i just want to hosting biz give a try - i'm not quite about sure the pricing and specs that's why i said i'm open to offers ! I'm sorry if that hurts you in anyway!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Ammmu said: I would prefer cpanel over directadmin so it would be great if you can suggest options having cpanel included otherwise any type of response would be appreciated a lot !

Are you willing to pay the per user TAX?

Some places (like BuyShared) has you pay in bundles of 5, where as other companies might include some (but bake it into the price).

Francisco

Thanked by 1Ammmu

@Ammmu said:

@agentmishra said:

@Ammmu said:

@LTniger said:

What's your budget?

click here...

Its not about i'm trying to act stingy, i just want to hosting biz give a try - i'm not quite about sure the pricing and specs that's why i said i'm open to offers ! I'm sorry if that hurts you in anyway!

man you actually cannot hurt me, many have tried but failed

any ways, what i mean is

1. what do you want
      reseller hosting or vps business?

2. what is your budget, or else how much can you spare?

then you must look at what options you have in that much money

in case you want to jump start with the vps, that may turn out to be a costly affair (not knowing your technical know hows, how much you may be familiar)
    but will be lot time and resource consuming

but yes, you decide on your wallet spare, then surf here

shared hosting offers

or

vps offers

still if you feel you are not sure and need more, if not all, most of us are here to help you

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • agentmishra said: man you actually cannot hurt me, many have tried but failed

any ways, what i mean is

what do you want

reseller hosting or vps business?

what is your budget, or else how much can you spare?

You seems to be sakth londa.
    Apart from that , i'm looking for a reseller hosting - Its just like i want a shared server in which i can create packages - add domains and sell it ! As for the budget part, is it possible to start something in a cap of 100 bucks or so?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

@Ammmu said:
    As for the budget part, is it possible to start something in a cap of 100 bucks or so?

For what billing period? Month, year, decade?

Make sure you leave enough in your budget for additional requirements like, a domain name, billing software, etc.

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • Mic-hael said: For what billing period? Month, year, decade?

Make sure you leave enough in your budget for additional requirements like, a domain name, billing software, etc.

Can i get something around 100 bucks yearly? .-. I hope im not being miser here.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

@Ammmu said:

Mic-hael said: For what billing period? Month, year, decade?

Can i get something around 100 bucks yearly? .-. I hope im not being miser here.

There are many many variables.

How many accounts do you want to sell?

Depending where you go, base reseller plans are gonna be 5, 10 up to 50 domains and you'd have to upgrade to do any more. You should plan your intentions. Open a doc and write it all down.

Thanked by 2Ammmu ITLabs
  • AmmmuAmmmu Member
    edited November 2019

I guess i have to close this thread, do some research and come up with a details on what exactly i'm looking for. Thank you everyone for your precious time and help <3 !

Thanked by 2MichaelCee Ympker

@Ammmu

you may leave the thread as it is

and later on may be you can post here

and yes

You seems to be sakth londa.

thanks for this

Thanked by 1Ammmu
  • @Ammmu said:
    Hey guys,
    I'm thinking to start a hosting side-business since i'm developing a little interest into it and i'm looking for decent resellers options. Please help me if anybody know about affordable hosting resellers offering decent specs - bandwidth and support! I would prefer cpanel over directadmin so it would be great if you can suggest options having cpanel included otherwise any type of response would be appreciated a lot :) !

Hoping to have

Yeah, you can definitely earn 100$ a year, but that is not side-business that you can scale up.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Hey look, a Frog Avatar that's trying to make easy money.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @CokoMleko said:

@Ammmu said:
    Hey guys,

Hoping to have

Yeah, you can definitely earn 100$ a year, but that is not side-business that you can scale up.

I just wanted to give a start right now - currently I can spend upto 100 bucks - can I get something in this budget? Obviously I would spend more if I found it interesting and want to scale it up!

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2019

Make sure to check out my Shared/Reseller Hosting comparison chart. It'll help you get an overview about what's out there :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155668/looking-for-shared-hosting-check-out-my-shared-reseller-provider-comparison-chart-to-be-updated#latest

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Ammmu said: I'm already prepared for the trolls.

Ammmu said: I guess i have to close this thread

Thanked by 1uptime
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2019

Ammmu said: I just wanted to give a start right now - currently I can spend upto 100 bucks - can I get something in this budget? Obviously I would spend more if I found it interesting and want to scale it up!

So, let me see if I understand correctly:

• You have $100 pocket money and you think, starting a web hosting company by reselling a random cheap service you found on LET and never tested in the long way by yourself would be a good fresh beginning.

• If you will not find it interesting (I guess, profiting), then, you will abandon it leaving any clients that had the bad luck to host something with you, without their services.

• If, while running the "hosting company", a major issue occur either because of the reseller (DC outage, bankraupt, rising of the price, corrupted server etc.) or, maybe, because of a hacked wordpress belonging to one of your clients your account starts to DDoSing and the reseller kickes you out, you have no idea how to deal with it.

• I also guess that support with the plans you willing to sell, is not included for the $100 total cost of your "company".

• And in the budget of $100, I guess you don't have any plan of redundancy, backups, taxes, formatting a company etc. Or you do?

Starting a "hosting company" by reselling shared hosting like this, is more of an attempt to cheat your potential customers just to get some more bucks for your weekly allowance from your parents. That's just scam. And you are trying to hide it calling some of LET members as... "trolls", when you are just a kiddo willing to play with other people's work...

_Sigh_

But, after all, who am I to judge? Go on, kid! Live your dreams!

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • I was just looking for some info and help - Why you need to be so rude ? :S Not everybody born's a professional - My intentions are not to scam anyone infect I wanted to serve people the best possible services I can. That is why I'm on LET, to learn about new things , to learn about the market , to learn about the technicalities!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Because I (or we) have never seen anyone going too far in this biz when you start off the way you do.

You are going to fail. I have no doubt about that.