Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hacked pielayer website? OR sinking provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hacked pielayer website? OR sinking provider?

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited November 2019 in Providers

Hello all.

After a while, I decided to use an old vps that was inactive for long, but in well standing, from pielayer @harisp .
I started to configuring the vps (solus worked like a charm), it was online, fast and just fine. I tried to login to the client area to see when should I renew it and I discovered that it has been disappeared from the services! That's OK, I thought, there must have been a malfunction of the client area, I opened a ticket to notice that, after all, I could manage it thru solus console. So far, OK.
But i tried to open the main url of the provider (pielayer.com) to discover that google safe browsing has blocked it as deceptive site! The last update of the phishing site's list was on Oct 24th, something more than a week before.
@Harisp logged in LET on Oct 20 for the last time, but his last post was on January this year. Do anyone has services with them? When I was using his vps (until last Spring) I was really happy with it in terms of stability and speed.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Amitz

Comments

• UPDATE: I guess pielayer is sinking slowly... As of domain whois, it belongs to a company named ZAOOMBA LTD that has being dissolved on October 2018, although Haris Pajalic, the domain's owner (but not any of the two key persons of the company itself) has posted offers on LET and WHT until January 2019.
    Since then, there is radio silence in any site about updates and/or offers from them, although their ips (at least the one I have in my server) from accelerated.de are still in RIPE Database connected to Pielayer / Haris PAJALIC.
    I guess it is not wise to start using this vps atm, will wait if @harisp do drop some thoughts here...

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • yeah lemme get uhhhhh McChicken

• SirFoxy said: yeah lemme get uhhhhh McChicken

???????

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @jvnadr said:

SirFoxy said: yeah lemme get uhhhhh McChicken

???????

I'd like one McChicken no mayo please

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2019

DrMike is in the house!!! :joy:

EDIT: *The above is meant as an expression of nostalgia for a time when threads like this were more common.

• @FrankZ said:
    DrMike is in the house!!! :joy:

EDIT: *The above is meant as an expression of nostalgia for a time when threads like this were more common.

Whatever happened to him? Crap he was a cool dude.

Thanked by 2vimalware FrankZ
  • ehabehab Member
    edited November 2019

when you say to some one from Egypt ZAOOMBA can mean you have been scammed. Literally this word can be used.,

Thanked by 3angstrom uptime jvnadr
  • ehabehab Member
    edited November 2019

I am so glad WSS " god bless his soul" warned me of him.

• ehab said: some one from Egypt

haha, I think he is from Bosnia! But still...

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2019

Some more update!

Their main site is now up again and clean. But with a difference (compared to their site at April 2019): In the footer of the site, there is this:

About PieLayer Hosting Solutions. PieLayer is a subsidiary brand of PAJO SERVERS (registered under ID number 4364295180001) with the aim to bring back the flavour in hosting

In April, in the same position, it has written this:

About PieLayer Hosting Solutions. PieLayer is a brand started in end 2010 and officially announced in early 2012 with the aim to bring back the flavour in hosting.

But they have left in the live site the same Terms of Service, that shows as owner of the company, the ol'good "Zaoomba LTD"!
    Have to mention that "PAJO SERVERS" are located at Bosnia, where (real?) owner HarisP is living.

As of my ticket, it got deleted (not closed, deleted) from my client area (of course it was never answered). Bit the issue I had rise has been resolved (my vps was disappeared from the client area, although it was present at SolusVM). So, now, in my client area the service exists and is active.
    In the ticket I also informed them that their main website was blocked by google safe browsing. No answer to that, either...
    In the ticket archive, though, there is a ticket I opened at 2017, it has not been deleted!

P.S. The VPS all of the time passed, is working like a charm!

P.S.2: And guess who is the owner of pajo-servers (at least, the domain)? Of course Mr. Haris Pajalic!

• nobody lives forever. So does hosting. Let them go, keep the good memories (with sisters). just fucking hope buyVM stays strong for at least another 2 decades. It's my only favorite hosting in low end range.

• harispharisp Member
    edited November 2019

@jvnadr PieLayer is alive no worries :). As for the services missing inclient area there was automatic upgrade of WHMCS system which went wrong so we had to roll out backup and manually upgrade and re-check if all good. It did not affect the work of service itself just the view of your active service in client area. That's settled for now. PieLayer as stated in footer is part of Pajo Servers company with ID nr. 4364295180001, registered in BiH. I am actively involved with my colleague on rolling up new website. I will get the rest of links updated with the company name though. True, I do not follow this forum actively as in past so please send e-mail for any queries you may have and I can guarantee you will receive reply :)