Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friendly reminder to providers before BF - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Friendly reminder to providers before BF

2»

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue) and i havent btc. someone else with btc paid for me and paying via btc costed me so much expensive which i'll not try it again at all. providers thinking only themselves and get instant payment and that's why coin payment is the best for them.

Thanked by 1Milon
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@info said:

@Nekki said:
    Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue)

If we’re talking Turkey, that’s not the reason.

The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

• @raindog308 said:

@info said:

@Nekki said:

you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue)

The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

You're wrong, no need to be local. they have been said them it needs to open office in the country and pay the taxes if they're earning revenue from there. They couldn't do agreement coz Paypal didnt want to pay anything so its licence not given to do operations by government. it's not silly since they've same laws in other countries which they've office. since they wants to get revenue in your location they needs to give your tax. No matter who you're or where you're. if you're paying a tax as citizen in your country then PayPal must pay it too. Nobody is 'just' bigger or smaller as judgement. All is equal. Google and Facebook opened office and did agreement. btw, Paypal didn't say such something you mentioned but you're just politicking by your comment. i'm not here for politics so i'll not response lines out of topic. I just told a technical issue related to topic.

• @doghouch said:

How will providers use USDT to pay their servers...? They’ll end up having to use an exchange anyway — might as well save the hassle and use regular moolah.

exchange fees hover between 0.1% to 0.3% while fiat withdrawals varies from no fees to ??? depending on banks and exchanges relations I guess

• @nulldev said:
    Also, the fees for BTC really aren't that bad. I sent a $50 transaction just last week and paid a $0.40 fee for it, confirmed in < 40 mins. That sounds pretty high until you compare it to a $10 PayPal transaction where PayPal's fee (3.7% of transaction + $0.30 flat fee) would be: $0.69, almost double.

It's only matter of time when BTC fees will rise to 1-50$ per transaction. Why should users experience difficulty during this period?
    And why I must lose my 40 cents if I can pay for less then 1 cent. Maybe 0.001 cent per transaction with Bitcoin Cash? And I must not worry that fees will increase and my small amount of 50$ on the wallet will be blocked, because 49$ fee to move it.

@info said:
    you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue) and i havent btc. someone else with btc paid for me and paying via btc costed me so much expensive which i'll not try it again at all. providers thinking only themselves and get instant payment and that's why coin payment is the best for them.

THIS!

@raindog308 said:

Don't be so limited. Not only Turkey, there are a lot of countries that have problems with PayPal.

• @Nekki said:

Lol, let's remove all payment methods if so. I wish good luck for such provider.

You must be customer oriented. Those who are not customer-oriented are losing customers.

• info said: you're wrong.

I'm not, you're in a minority and they don't care about you. Life sucks, get a helmet.

Milon said: Lol, let's remove all payment methods if so. I wish good luck for such provider.

Twat.

• @info said:

@raindog308 said:

@info said:

@Nekki said:

You're wrong, no need to be local. they have been said them it needs to open office in the country and pay the taxes if they're earning revenue from there. They couldn't do agreement coz Paypal didnt want to pay anything so its licence not given to do operations by government. it's not silly since they've same laws in other countries which they've office. since they wants to get revenue in your location they needs to give your tax. No matter who you're or where you're. if you're paying a tax as citizen in your country then PayPal must pay it too. Nobody is 'just' bigger or smaller as judgement. All is equal. Google and Facebook opened office and did agreement. btw, Paypal didn't say such something you mentioned but you're just politicking by your comment. i'm not here for politics so i'll not response lines out of topic. I just told a technical issue related to topic.

What? Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence and confirms local office needed. It's like you argued for @raindog308 and don't understand what you're even arguing.

• why don't they accept LTC XRP...fee is almost zero.

• and in many countries paypal charges too much money for conversions so crypto is a good option.