Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LETBOX ] About LETBOX B3 Block Storage - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LETBOX ] About LETBOX B3 Block Storage

2»

Comments

• key900 said: Count me

There is one of you.

Where do I claim my free double disk? 😀

Thanked by 1uptime
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@Detruire said:

key900 said: Count me

There is one of you.

Where do I claim my free double disk? 😀

You got it wrong guys he don’t got double disk. There is nothing happening when he got upgraded for the bandwidth

• @muffin said:

@dahartigan said:
    OP is saying he exploited the control panel which allowed him to create more block storage than he is entitled to. He is bragging about it too. Grab the popcorn guys.

@dahartigan said:
    OP is saying he exploited the control panel which allowed him to create more block storage than he is entitled to. He is bragging about it too. Grab the popcorn guys.

There is a bug? in their control panel, and if I understand correctly, an upgrade will trigger a doubled disk size. All he did was upgrade the vps for more bandwidth, but the support got angry because it doubled his disk space. Now the client is angry because they blame it on him instead of themself, and did an experiment to upgrade his storage and he is sharing it to the public, so that Letbox will actually fix the bug that he claims was there from the beginning of his service.

Edit: The screenshot shows that he isn’t using 6TB or 12TB but under his actual limits, so he isn’t abusing or taking advantage of.

Please translate more people's posts in the future. You're doing $deity's work.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Share your disk space with LET community :lol: