Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023) - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023)

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@ViridWeb said:

@doghouch said:

@ViridWeb said:

@ViridWeb said:

@doghouch said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Is't true that Provider Tag request approval can takes up to 4 months!??
    I'm just asking as I am curious about this and also I submitted my application and that was 5/6 days ago..

Depending on the number of tickets in the queue, it may take a few weeks or more before we get to your ticket.

(tl;dr fill in the form correctly and read the requirements so you won't have to wait for us to re-check your application)

Thanks for your reply!
    My ticket already submitted. Unfortunately I forgot to note down my ticket number.
    So now I will wait for approval..
    I'm just hoping it will approve without any issue

It's more than 1 month. Still waiting for provider status.
    Hope Mods can find my ticket soon.
    I didn't save the ticket number. :disappointed:

My apologies. I don’t have access to the ticket system so I’ve forwarded your request to an admin that does.

(Edit: I’m not sure if the warning will affect your eligibility either)

Thanks mod for your response.. I will wait.
    And yes I have got an warning due to my foolishness.
    I have edited one of my post after the issue resolved.
    Hope it will not affects my application.
    Thanks again..

Also I have got this warning on August 16th.
    So it's 3 weeks almost but the warning still exists.
    I think a mod should examine this issue and I think will remove the warning. :smile:

• @ViridWeb said:

then

@ViridWeb said:
    I think a mod should examine this issue and I think will remove the warning.

Better think again.

Thanked by 1vyas11

@Ctc said:

@ViridWeb said:

then

@ViridWeb said:
    I think a mod should examine this issue and I think will remove the warning.

Better think again.

What nonsense you are talking about?
    Warning can be remove after 2 weeks..
    That's why I'm thinking it can be remove now if mod think.

Anyway why are you jumping into my post even you are member since August 10 only..

• ViridWeb said: Anyway why are you jumping into my post even you are member since August 10 only..

This is not up to you. This is not WHT. Expect to be critiqued in all of your offers heavily at any time.

ViridWeb said: Warning can be remove after 2 weeks..

No.

@hzr said:

ViridWeb said: Anyway why are you jumping into my post even you are member since August 10 only..

This is not up to you. This is not WHT. Expect to be critiqued in all of your offers heavily at any time.

ViridWeb said: Warning can be remove after 2 weeks..

No.

Thanks mod for your response. I will keep this in mind in future posts. :smile:

• apply

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @gsmirnov1 said:
    apply

Is timeweb.com yours?

• @gsmirnov1 said:
    apply

approve

• Why you do not sell provider tag? May be it is a good way for getting new providers on the board? :)

• @skyhost_ru said:
    Why you do not sell provider tag? May be it is a good way for getting new providers on the board? :)

I don't think it's a good idea. Even with all the care taken by @admins in the approval process we already have some shitty providers. Throwing money into the equation would only make things worse, imho.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @ITLabs said:

@skyhost_ru said:
    Why you do not sell provider tag? May be it is a good way for getting new providers on the board? :)

I don't think it's a good idea. Even with all the care taken by @admins in the approval process we already have some shitty providers. Throwing money into the equation would only make things worse, imho.

Some providers can pay, and they won't do any shit here :).
    Shit = ban. Very simple.
    But it will helps to get more providers here...
    Anyway, just idea.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@skyhost_ru said:

I'm sure you can work something out with @CVPS_Chris. He's done it in the past, after all. However, you might want to ask @hostnamaste and others how it worked out for them.

• @MasonR said:

@skyhost_ru said:

I'm sure you can work something out with @CVPS_Chris. He's done it in the past, after all. However, you might want to ask @hostnamaste and others how it worked out for them.

I do not want it for me right now, it is just an idea...

• @skyhost_ru said:

Fun fact: You don't need a provider tag to make sales here. You can actually still mention your hosting in request threads or other posts if someone is asking specifically. IF you participate and contribute in the community and make a name for yourself people will know. They will also know whether you sell services. And they will mention and recommend you if they think you're worth it :)

• Ympker said: IF you participate

This is the importantkey, otherwise the thread will just result in 50+ people shitposting about your host sucking.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @skyhost_ru said:

@ITLabs said:

@skyhost_ru said:

Some providers can pay, and they won't do any shit here :).
    Shit = ban. Very simple.
    But it will helps to get more providers here...
    Anyway, just idea.

LET suffered enough BS. Last thing you want is premium membership, corporate accounts, shills and special privileges(LOOOL).

LET Is a community. Lowendbox is the market place (Technically). Be part of the community and the community will take care of you. Use the time to learn this community and people that are part of it.

While yes, a lot of us here are just bunch of cheapskates, some of us are also cheapskates and cool people.

• edited September 2019

I'm not in a rush but I was just checking up on my provider application from July and thought I should flag that the ticket system seems to be down. It just seems to be downloading the PHP files when I access any URLs on there - https://imgur.com/a/Vh7Nabp

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@YellowHummingbird said:
    I'm not in a rush but I was just checking up on my provider application from July and thought I should flag that the ticket system seems to be down. It just seems to be downloading the PHP files when I access any URLs on there - https://imgur.com/a/Vh7Nabp

Yeah, it's been reported. Apparently there's hope since CC seems to have gained back some autonomy on the administration side of the LE* sites. Hopefully a fix is now underway.

For now, I'd suggest not downloading the thisistotallynotavirus.php file. The name is quite deceiving.

• @MasonR said:

@YellowHummingbird said:

Yeah, it's been reported. Apparently there's hope since CC seems to have gained back some autonomy on the administration side of the LE* sites. Hopefully a fix is now underway.

For now, I'd suggest not downloading the thisistotallynotavirus.php file. The name is quite deceiving.

Any update? It's almost 45 days that I had applied for Provider Tag..
    I applied on 16th August..
    Still waiting for response..

At least notify if it's rejected.. :angry:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Only 45 days? Minimum wait is 60 days. Average processing period is 90 days and can take up to 180 days.

Thanked by 2dahartigan imok
  • @ViridWeb said:

don't worry, no one around here is interested in your overpriced stuff anyway. and if you make yourself look desperate it doesn't make it better even ;-)

• bountysitebountysite Member
    edited October 2019

Does it normally take long time for Provider tag? Its been few months, since I applied for one.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@bountysite said:
    Does it normally take long time for Provider tag? Its been few months, since I applied for one.

"Signatures longer than most of your posts that fill significant portions of our screens. It should not be more than two lines, nor should it be distracting."

• I just changed my signature today. I've changed it 2 lines.

• HostryHostry Member, Patron Provider

Hey, what's up with all these "Provider Tag" requests last unanswered for more than 3 months?

• @Hostry said:
    Hey, what's up with all these "Provider Tag" requests last unanswered for more than 3 months?

Which ones? Yours?

• HostryHostry Member, Patron Provider

Mic-hael said: Which ones? Yours?

Yes.

The first time, I've applied for the Provider tag was in mid-August. No reply for a month. Then the support sub-domain was down for half of a month. Then I've applied again - still no response. Who should I ask for it?

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@Hostry said:
    Who should I ask for it?

I suggest that you send a letter with your formal complaint to:

Deluxe Corporation
    3680 Victoria Street North
    Shoreview, MN 55126-2966
    USA

• @ViridWeb said:

Please don't provide this person with a provider tag.

Thanked by 1dahartigan