Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania.

Comments

• @bdl said:

sjkme said: Australian speedtest servers

thankyou so much @sjkme - they are some impressive speeds given the price!!

Np @bdl , happy to help

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @cociu how many of the 250 are taken now ?

If I order and pay 3 years upfront now , when will I receive the VPS ?

• vbloods said: @cociu how many of the 250 are taken now ?

If I order and pay 3 years upfront now , when will I receive the VPS ?

>

if you place right now the order you will receive your vps in maximum 1 hour. Any way every day we mount some new node so will be almost instant for all. I have post 2 weeks in case of no Ram delivery in time .... so i get this margen. But is instant for the moment.

• @cociu, is there anyway I can install ubuntu 16.04?

• samm said: @cociu, is there anyway I can install ubuntu 16.04?

for the moment no , but will be added after BF in the list.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

cociu said: 14) Do not forget Romania is still absorb (i hope is correct) european funds so this will be our priority next year to get some new hardware +solar pannels with only 10% co-payments so yes we will contiune to offer something verry atractive with some new cpu

-only one program POR2.1 is with 10% - and this is not applicable in your region ADR N-V ( Oradea)
    - for example see my projets:

cociu said: 11) Thanks to all competitors who blame us think his business will grow , this force me to make some huge inversions and this was a stept for the next level fro me , so thanks again.

• some of them ask you for over 2 years to show your super data center and the over 300 servers in running condition -with no answer

• about this offer with payment in advance and "No Refund" - is like you need now a lot off money ( in the time that you have not refunded the another clients ) and we'll see what happens....

The rest is for your competitors simple #bullshitt "you didn't invent the hot water"
    Some of us live in the same country...

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

dedicatserver_ro said: some of them ask you for over 2 years to show your super data center and the over 300 servers in running condition -with no answer

about this offer with payment in advance and "No Refund" - is like you need now a lot off money ( in the time that you have not refunded the another clients ) and we'll see what happens....

The rest is for your competitors simple #bullshitt "you didn't invent the hot water"

yes you are a true nothing for me .

Just to put something verry clear :

1) you are a child really
    2) i have not asked for prepayment this time so you still continue to be a uninformated persons witch much invidious , all clients who order can confirm is almost instant activation.

3) "some of them ask you for over 2 years to show your super data center and the over 300 servers in running condition -with no answer" ---do you want the truth ? i have what to show (nice or bad is my industry) ... what you will show in this case ? a colocation ? and make the big one with this shit ? i can colocate also no problem about this but i am constructed something what is missing in my zone. So are you curious how cociu make the cable in romanian style ? its easy i will make a special offer for you "big provider" today one jpg only for you is 2000 eur ... a nothing for a such big provider like you , a huge amount for such poor people like me.

4) I have tolerate all your comments until now but time to stop give you my attencion because in my eyes you are infected. Like i have told many time have place to sale for everyone , i will not take the bread from your future childrens so way you are so scarry ?

5) if a MOD from let can take a look of all this shit (in all my threads have something to comment) and please take some action at least adverty it. I am not glad to make this but i am tired about this "big provider"

€35.00EUR Annually
    €47.00EUR Biennially
    €50.00EUR Triennially

=>payment in advance

A little honesty doesn't hurt!!!

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

dedicatserver_ro said: =>payment in advance

I hope to tell you in advance goodbye. Now serious , is so upset to see you so frustrated , so unhappy people, so gealous , etc etc. Is not a joke really , the medium life in Romania is 70 years (much less than many other country) so try to be more happy man , try to do something good in your life , try to create something what will benefit more people , etc etc. Do not lost time with a no person like you think i am .

• @cociu

May I know what HDD are you using for this offer?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited October 2019

@dedicatserver_ro

As I'm neither a fan of @cociu nor a HostSolution hater - and as I actually benchmarked his current storage VPS offer - I seem to be in a good position to comment.

• "solar panels" - Neither you nor myself know enough about the details to judge that project. And frankly, I also don't care. It's my understanding that cociu wanted to show that he is moving forward and growing his operations. Frankly, I do not even care. He offers good stuff for very good prices. THAT's what we are interested in.

• "your projects" - Frankly, if the romanian government really made a provider with 2 or 3 racks the leader for a Petaflops HPC project they must be idiots. And btw, what's the relevance for us here?
      Frankly, I do not care about that just as I do not care about cociu's solar panel project. I care about your hosting.

• You two are not even competitors. I had a good look at both websites. You are much based on big names and seem to think that an IBM server is better than a taiwan no name server, that an Arista is a better switch than a no name or 2nd hand switch, etc. And you are probably right -but- at the end of the day price rules sales at least here at LET. And you are way more expensive than cociu.
      Your small VDS for example is 40€/mo; for that price I'll highly likely get a dedi from HostSolutions. Speaking of dedis, yours are way more expensive than cociu's too.

So, you are not competitors. You serve quite different market segments and in this LET segment 95+% customers do not even care about a providers switches, DC, etc, so cociu wins big and you are at the wrong place; probably you'd be more successful selling to businesses.

So what's your private war against HostSolutions all about? Stop the sh_t and give us some tasty low price promotions instead. That's how one wins here. If you want I'll do a benchmark of one or a couple of your products and write a review here.

Edit:

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    €35.00EUR Annually
    €47.00EUR Biennially
    €50.00EUR Triennially
    =>payment in advance

It was clear to everyone here that one has to pay front up and cociu also said that clearly. Plus it's right smack at the top of the product page.

As you don't let go, let me offer you a mirror to look into: (a) you say on your home page that your DC is Tier 4 - but on your tech page you speak of Tier 3 ... (b) for 35€ annually I can get a decent small VPS with a raided 1 TB disk from cociu. From you I get your smallest VDS for 40€/MONTH.

Where's your great promotion? Where is your 1 TB storage VPS at a really low price?

• jsg said: So, you are not competitors. You serve quite different market segments and in this LET segment 95+% customers do not even care about a providers switches, DC, etc, so cociu wins big and you are at the wrong place; probably you'd be more successful selling to businesses.

So what's your private war against HostSolutions all about? Stop the sh_t and give us some tasty low price promotions instead. That's how one wins here. If you want I'll do a benchmark of one or a couple of your products and write a review here.

if i have mentionated "competitors" word in my thread i can put my head i have not eaven think in his shit ... so is make the important without any reason. Second if you will take a look in my offer threads is always comment about his "big company" this is called (hide publicity) but this was smoked long time ago ... So for me is nobody.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

jsg said: So what's your private war against HostSolutions all about?

i make love with his sister maybe ? who know ..

• Let me post this gem of a statement from @dedicatserver_ro's site:

"We do not use desktops as servers, with components such as :
    CPU Atom,i5,i7,E3
    Unbuffered RAM
    Desktop SATA HDD"

I am sorry that you are too high class for my needs (and for most of LET users' needs too). This peasant here uses a puny little atom with unbuffered RAM and desktop SATA HDD. I am so ashamed of myself. Maybe you should quit this forum so that you are not tainted by the likes of us unwashed kaffirs.

Thanked by 1maverickp
    edited October 2019

jsg said: Your small VDS for example is 40€/mo; for that price I'll highly likely get a dedi from HostSolutions. Speaking of dedis, yours are way more expensive than cociu's too

-my small SSD Cloud VDS is 3€
    -my small Dedicated server is 40€

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • dedicatserver_ro said: -my small SSD VDS is 3€

my , my my ... you look ridiculous , and i will repeat one time , i hope you have less brain but still have something. Please respect this Thread is make by me offering something , is not by YOU < YOU < YOU so fuck off.

Thanked by 2postcd dahartigan
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@dedicatserver_ro boss,
    Have some decency and don’t comment negatively on you competitions offer post. Just not cool man.

Private provider forum section is there and so is Cest pit. Get a room over there and do what you may please.

@dedicatserver_ro said:

jsg said: Your small VDS for example is 40€/mo; for that price I'll highly likely get a dedi from HostSolutions. Speaking of dedis, yours are way more expensive than cociu's too

-my small SSD Cloud VDS is 3€

Oops, you are right and I was wrong. Don't know how I came to quote your dedi price for a VDS. Probably because my Romanian is very poor. Apologies.

Anyway, give me access to one of your Cloud VDS thingies for 2 or 3 days and I'll benchmark it and publish a review here. 3€/mo is not bad for a VDS. 100Mb/s is a bit thin but probably OK for most potential customers. What CPU is it running on?

• Well, @dedicatserver_ro seems to need to shit so urgently that he has to do it in his competitor's thread and cannot wait until he finds a proper toilet.

Thanked by 3jsg vimalware dosai
    edited October 2019

@poisson said:
    Well, @dedicatserver_ro seems to need to shit so urgently that he has to do it in his competitor's thread and cannot wait until he finds a proper toilet.

Unfortunately you seem to be right.

So, let's return to what this thread is all about -> A really nice and verrry cheap storage VPS from cociu (see my quick benchmark and review above).

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @cociu could please look into ticket id #323696 which related the control panel can not operate the vm at all. All operation result in time out error.
    Also can you reinstall the os for me ,because I ordered debian as init os , but CentOS delivered

• chinni said: @cociu could please look into ticket id #323696 which related the control panel can not operate the vm at all. All operation result in time out error.

Also can you reinstall the os for me ,because I ordered debian as init os , but CentOS delivered

We have make a change in this node. Will be all fully functionally in some minutes (30 min ETA)

• @cociu said:

chinni said: @cociu could please look into ticket id #323696 which related the control panel can not operate the vm at all. All operation result in time out error.

We have make a change in this node. Will be all fully functionally in some minutes (30 min ETA)

Thank you for your quick response. Will happy to see the result and happy to be with your service in next 3 years.

• @cociu said:

I love the witty comebacks from Cociu and drama, it is so much fun.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • sammsamm Member
    edited October 2019

.Looks like I am also on same node. I tried to reinstall OS and it never came back online after reinstall, can't even access from control panel. ticket #500527. @cociu

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited October 2019

default said: May I know what HDD are you using for this offer?

I can't find info in my VPS cause (I think) it is under soft Raid (and I can't see it), but Cociu said in one of thread before, he bought tons of "Seagate Exos X14 12TB 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Enterprise Hard Drive (ST12000NM0008)" recently.

But I doubt he is using that disk though cause, 56/3 = 18 Euro/TB/Year. Total money Cociu will get before fees, taxes, etc. is way less than 18 (money per VPS) x 12 (money per TB) x 3 (years) = 648 Euro. That disk alone sells for 300+ (+ 10% sales tax) USD here in US. Plus, Cociu offered 50% Extra credit also recently (like add 10$ get 5$ bonus,.. so pay 10$, get 15$ total).

• @ps20090 said:

@cociu said:

People buy just for the entertainment value. It's like throwing money at Twitch streamers.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@donli said:

@ps20090 said:

@cociu said:

People buy just for the entertainment value. It's like throwing money at Twitch streamers.

Theres a joke about racks in here. I can smell it.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Theres a joke about racks in here. I can smell it.

Someone already asked to see cociu's racks.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

What i see here is Raid6 or 60 with LVM_Thin
    Please be aware that if your meta is not on NVMe you will be having really really bad writes when disks gets full. This is not criticism in any way, just free friendly advice.

Thanked by 2vimalware uptime
This discussion has been closed.