Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania.

Comments

• The link is broken.

• @edfox said:

@sanvit said:
    Maybe it's just me :( please have a look at my screen recording
    https://big.scdn.pw/ScreenRecord_20191028-213902.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/ofk4a7.mp4

Maybe it is just you

Disabling AdGuard did the trick. Thanks! :)

• @stefeman said:
    The link is broken.

working from my end

• Man, no need for this but I couldn’t pass three years for $57. Thanks, gotta download stuff now just to store

• king8654 said: Man, no need for this but I couldn’t pass three years for $57

when we can ... WE CAN !

• you guys need van helsing...

• tamicrealo said: you guys need van helsing...

we have some ...

• @cociu Can you PM the price if we increase the RAM to 1GB?

• I will repeat , we have some orders withowt payment completed , i do not want discutions , all this order what is not completed will be canceled in 6 ours after order is placed , after this when the offer will expire do not came to ask for your order to be activated because a unpaid order is not reserved.

• daemonsyn said: @cociu Can you PM the price if we increase the RAM to 1GB?

We do not offer such posibility. The plan will stay like is created because we have make numbers and if i upgrade your KVM will be influence the node and we dont want to oversell nothing .

• offer is recurring or only 3 yrs ? I don't see recurring anywhere ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

samm said: offer is recurring or only 3 yrs ? I don't see recurring anywhere ?

sorry to not mentionate this , i just edited , you can see in the point 12.

• @cociu said:
    we guarantee this price will not came any more in the next years in Hostsolutions.ro

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I know there are some people who are unhappy with Hostsolutions' past issues, but having followed how @cociu has been responding, I think he is an honest guy and there seems to be great technical improvements (he admits that he can improve on tickets, which I hope he will) and I snagged a box to support him. Please keep up the good work @cociu.

• poisson said: I know there are some people who are unhappy with Hostsolutions' past issues, but having followed how @cociu has been responding, I think he is an honest guy and there seems to be great technical improvements (he admits that he can improve on tickets, which I hope he will) and I snagged a box to support him. Please keep up the good work @cociu.

Thanks,

this is what i look for with this offer. To have the posibility to proove we have changed. Not right now but in some weeks this will be another history.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • hmm...tried to order, entered CC details and then clicked romanian blue button, next page keeps rolling and then timeout error? cociu, check pm.

• is cough torre... umm sharing linux ISO's, allowed?

• godslayer said: is cough torre... umm sharing linux ISO's, allowed?

yes

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • @cociu said:

poisson said: I know there are some people who are unhappy with Hostsolutions' past issues, but having followed how @cociu has been responding, I think he is an honest guy and there seems to be great technical improvements (he admits that he can improve on tickets, which I hope he will) and I snagged a box to support him. Please keep up the good work @cociu.

Thanks,

this is what i look for with this offer. To have the posibility to proove we have changed. Not right now but in some weeks this will be another history.

I am sure it will get better. Can I ask if I can merge 2 orders into one KVM? I know you do not allow RAM upgrade, but if I have two of the same services, it should be possible to manually merge into one box for 1gb RAM, 2TB storage and 10 TB monthly traffic, right?

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

poisson said: I am sure it will get better. Can I ask if I can merge 2 orders into one KVM? I know you do not allow RAM upgrade, but if I have two of the same services, it should be possible to manually merge into one box for 1gb RAM, 2TB storage and 10 TB monthly traffic, right?

sorry .. nope

this si a tipical ofger and i will not change nothing to avoid any complications

• Oh yeah, you got a new customer :). Unfortunately I used paypal, but the invoide shows unpaid. But I paid for it. So perhaps there is something wrong in the process. Ticket Created #309202. I uploaded the payment proof.

• cpsd said: Oh yeah, you got a new customer . Unfortunately I used paypal, but the invoide shows unpaid. But I paid for it. So perhaps there is something wrong in the process. Ticket Created #309202. I uploaded the payment proof.

thanks, no worry we will manually marked as payed once is verified.

• @cociu said:

poisson said: I am sure it will get better. Can I ask if I can merge 2 orders into one KVM? I know you do not allow RAM upgrade, but if I have two of the same services, it should be possible to manually merge into one box for 1gb RAM, 2TB storage and 10 TB monthly traffic, right?

sorry .. nope

this si a tipical ofger and i will not change nothing to avoid any complications

Ok sure. No problem for me! Thanks a lot @cociu.

• cpsdcpsd Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu said:
    thanks, no worry we will manually marked as payed once is verified.

Oh, everything was solved very fast. I already got the VPS (although with centos instead of my choice, ubuntu18). Great for your support. Thanks. Regards from Spain.

• cpsd said: Oh, everything was solved very fast. Great. Thanks. Regards from Spain.

un saludo. PS: Mandame un gaspacho cunado sea .... hace unos 15 meses no he comido esa maravilla.

• 12) The price is not recurring !!! One time payment , after the contractual period we will see ...

I wanted to buy but after seen that it not recurring and i have already one 1TB box paid for 2 years, I bought it 6 month before this offer. I do not like when offer is not recurring.

• ofit said: I wanted to buy but after seen that it not recurring and i have already one 1TB box paid for 2 years, I bought it 6 month before this offer. I do not like when offer is not recurring.

i cand handle this price 3 years ... after this we will see.

• Crazy pricing! Couldn't resist, ordered. Invoice #23294 paid but still marked unpaid, other people have seen this too so I guess it will get sorted, not worrying for now. I guess I'll find out if I made the first 250 ;). Thanks!

• tempted as a backup but main thing that kills this deal for me is its only 1tb and cant combine orders. need like 2/3tb for backup purposes of storage.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • willie said: Crazy pricing! Couldn't resist, ordered. Invoice #23294 paid but still marked unpaid, other people have seen this too so I guess it will get sorted, not worrying for now. I guess I'll find out if I made the first 250 . Thanks!

will be processed manually no worry , be sure you have opened a tiket with the transaction number in txt mode (not print screen)

This discussion has been closed.