Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you <3 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thank you <3

2»

Comments

• i wish you good luck in your next chapter.

lets see how many will remain active after next BF.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

deank said: @rainbog307 seems fade in and out too frequently.

Rainbog is only after I've had too much cheap Mexican food.

@jcaleb is a mod as well though he's not very active.

@Nekki, the free world needs you now.

• Well it was only a matter of time, and by this I mean you actually tried to clean this place up a bit. It becomes more of a hated job then anything else, I think so anyways. Just too much shit to sift through and no support from upper management.

I applaud you for keeping it up as long as did, and hope you move to bigger and better things.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Well it was only a matter of time, and by this I mean you actually tried to clean this place up a bit. It becomes more of a hated job then anything else, I think so anyways. Just too much shit to sift through and no support from upper management.

I applaud you for keeping it up as long as did, and hope you move to bigger and better things.

LET is managed???

• @teamacc said:

@AuroraZ said:
    Well it was only a matter of time, and by this I mean you actually tried to clean this place up a bit. It becomes more of a hated job then anything else, I think so anyways. Just too much shit to sift through and no support from upper management.

LET is managed???

I suppose I should have iterated that the term was used for lack of a better way to describe it.

• teamacc said: LET is managed???

At least they have some Feelgood-Manager called Chris who declares upcoming changes for the better from time to time...

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@teamacc said:

LET is managed???

Some LET posts are stage managed.

@doghouch So Long and Thanks for all the Fish

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Good luck with your life in general mate!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks and lots of luck!

• raindog308 said: @jcaleb is a mod as well though he's not very active.

so sorry, will try to be more active.

Thanked by 2Francisco doghouch
  • Ah, dawgy, you will be missed, sir! Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this place.
    Hope you still remain on discord.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for everything you've done for LET. Hope you are well and have an excellent life! 😁

moderator not found

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @raindog308 said:

@Nekki, the free world needs you now.

‘Allo

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider