Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DRACULA OF STORAGE KVM -1tb hdd - for 1.388 eur/mo Located in Romania.

cociucociu Member
edited October 2019 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

today we have made some numbers and this will be a limited offer in a "sister" price :

Storage kvm 1tb

1 core
512 mb ram
1 tb Hdd (Raid 6 or raid60 depend of the node)
5 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed (shared, if you make traffic all day all night stay under 150mbps)
Located in Romania

Price .... here come the sisters, start from : 1.388888 eur/month (if you pay for 3 years in advance)

**What you need to know about this offer :

1)this offer is limited one to 1000 kvm and we guarantee this price will not came any more in the next years in Hostsolutions.ro
2) our network was high improved and we still add some new peering in the next 2-3 month
3) all vps is ddos protected
4) we are not the best in the tiketing support but we work to improove this .
5) WE DO NOT OFFER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IN THIS OFFER EXCEPT SPECIAL CASE (i meen if is our culpability we can discuss)
6) Affiliates please note : we will PAY ONLY 1EUR/CLIENT for this order because is verry verry cheap so if you want to give something back to your visitators you can publish

7) The first 250 orders will be provided instantly (5 min) and the rest (in order what we have received) we will provide in the next 2 weeks.**

8) this offer do not have due date , we will continue to sell until the stock is gone.

9) Any question related to this offer please post here

10) For the moment only the template what we have in list but we plan to add something more including windows .

11) think before buy , if you dont need it do not buy , if you place the order and you dont pay in the next 4-6 hours the order will be automatically canceled (we do not reserve).

12) The price is not recurring !!! One time payment , after the contractual period we will see ...

13) when we do such offers we ask for patciense , no tikets asking when will be activated , no tikets about change ip , no tikets asking whatever. Please use the tiketing support in the next 48 hours only for downtimes or payments .

14) Thanks all to be part of this , we can do this price due of YOU , yes you who was beleve in Hostsolutions.ro

Where to buy ? click here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

here is a speed test :

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
Number of cores : 16
CPU frequency : 1197.141 MHz
Total size of Disk : 94.0 GB (6.5 GB Used)
Total amount of Mem : 193273 MB (19429 MB Used)
Total amount of Swap : 8191 MB (0 MB Used)
System uptime : 3 days, 22 hour 33 min
Load average : 3.37, 0.55, 0.55
Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 5.0.21-3-pve

I/O speed(1st run) : 615 MB/s
I/O speed(2nd run) : 605 MB/s
I/O speed(3rd run) : 616 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 612.0 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
CacheFly 205.234.175.175 65.8MB/s
Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 7.08MB/s
Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 4.70MB/s
Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 22.9MB/s
Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 23.0MB/s
Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 4.79MB/s
Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 8.92MB/s
Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.31MB/s
Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 53.1MB/s
Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 7.61MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.12MB/s

Comments

• Since this is related to Dracula/vampires... will support be ensured only during the night?

Thanked by 3uptime ITLabs Calin
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019
    Thanked by 2uptime vyas11
  • ITLabs said: ITLabs

thanks for remove the shit ... i try to make a clear thread.

• 1.388888 EUR/month for 1TB drive... :neutral:
    That will barely pay for the drive itself during those three years...

• Clicking the link redirects me to SSL Certificate page

• I honestly think he is creepier than me. But I don't mind to be friend with his sister.

• huangyuyuhuangyuyu Member
    edited October 2019

down

• huangyuyu said: Hello, cociu, can you reply to my ticket? I applied for a refund of my vps, but two weeks no one to give me a reply, you promised offer 30 money back guarantee, but if you do not reply to my ticket, this vps will be more than 30 days, and I the tk is #620624, thank you.

yes , i will delay eaven 24 hours more man , this is a thread offer not my tiketing support. I will make the refund no worry but not because you write here will be more rappid. Thanks for understand.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

sanvit said: Clicking the link redirects me to SSL Certificate page

we have check the link from different location and is work.

• @cociu said:

huangyuyu said: Hello, cociu, can you reply to my ticket? I applied for a refund of my vps, but two weeks no one to give me a reply, you promised offer 30 money back guarantee, but if you do not reply to my ticket, this vps will be more than 30 days, and I the tk is #620624, thank you.

yes , i will delay eaven 24 hours more man , this is a thread offer not my tiketing support. I will make the refund no worry but not because you write here will be more rappid. Thanks for understand.

cociu said: yes , i will delay eaven 24 hours more man , this is a thread offer not my tiketing support. I will make the refund no worry but not because you write here will be more rappid. Thanks for understand.

ok,thanks,I'm just a little worried, thank you for your reply, I am sorry to cause your trouble

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

From a consumer's perspective, that's a decent offer :)

• Janevski said: 1.388888 EUR/month for 1TB drive...

That will barely pay for the drive itself during those three years...

i have a big lot off hdd and still buy this days another one so yes you almost make the true calculation.

• thedp said: From a consumer's perspective, that's a decent offer

thanks , you can calculate this like a BF offer. We have decided to make this offer now to not have workload in BF .

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Can I pay monthly?

• @cociu Do you have any plans with 5tb space?

• edfox said: @cociu Do you have any plans with 5tb space?

interesed ? i can do something yes.

• FAT32 said: Can I pay monthly?

yearly only .... due of paypal fees (is love romanians) we pay i think maximum comparetly with anothers country.

• @cociu said:

edfox said: @cociu Do you have any plans with 5tb space?

interesed ? i can do something yes.

Yes i am interested in something between 3-5TB of space. But not three-yearly. Maybe like 6-month renew?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • The price per TB doesn't get lower than this, people

• @cociu said:

FAT32 said: Can I pay monthly?

yearly only .... due of paypal fees (is love romanians) we pay i think maximum comparetly with anothers country.

I can pay with instant SEPA transfer, if it can help. I don't like PayPal, prefer bank

• angstrom said: The price per TB doesn't get lower than this, people

if someone wil find similar price with similar specks i will recalculate my offer :) also need to be KVM

• NOT FORGET THE people who was join to our 50% free credit , this people can buy now this package in less than 1 eur/mo > So thanks to all this who beleve in us.

• @cociu said:

sanvit said: Clicking the link redirects me to SSL Certificate page

we have check the link from different location and is work.

Maybe it's just me :( please have a look at my screen recording
    https://big.scdn.pw/ScreenRecord_20191028-213902.mp4

• sjkmesjkme Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu great offer just bought one, my invoice is paid but still shows up unpaid, ticket #543107

• ticket got sorted, thank you! the offer was just too good to pass up

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cociu

I suggest a compromise: Minimum period - 6 months. No paypal payment accepted. Only [insert payment methods acceptable for this product]

Oh and

cociu said:
    4) we are not the best in the tiketing support but we work to improove this .

Don't talk about it. DO IT! No more empty promises. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I'm saying this because based on what I hear - as usual with HostSolutions - existing clients are waiting days and even weeks for a support response when you have a new offer. It's as if all of HS were only on the new offer while existing clients are support starved.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @sanvit said:
    Maybe it's just me :( please have a look at my screen recording
    https://big.scdn.pw/ScreenRecord_20191028-213902.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/ofk4a7.mp4

Maybe it is just you

• I suggest a compromise: Minimum period - 3 months. No paypal payment accepted. Only sisters

PS: How about you start your own hosting company so you can make all the compromises you want? @jsg

• At least once in 3 years support staff needs to eat too. With such offers I can't see how profit is calculated.

This discussion has been closed.