Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you <3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thank you <3

Hello everyone,

From the CC drama to @teamacc quitting, it’s been a fun ride. While I used to enjoy laughing around here, it’s become a chore to visit this forum.

What I’m trying to say is that: I’m exhausted now. It’s becoming harder and harder for me to maintain objectivity when I return home after brutally long lectures and examinations. I’ll admit that there are cases where I end up bringing subjective elements into the decision process.

To any members that I’ve made decisions on without being fully objective, I apologize.

As mentioned before, the main reason for my resignation isn’t because I don’t like LET. This forum has been my home for a while and I’d be lying if I said that I don’t enjoy the occasional giggle from LET :-)

I don’t want to come off as selfish but I’m sure that the current staff can handle it all without me. On that note, I want to thank a few people:

• @trewq is awesome; I wouldn’t have moderated this long if it wasn’t for him.
  • @JackH Love you b b <3
  • @jar You’re the reason that I even wanted to be a mod in the first place. It was definitely an eye opening experience!

I apologize again for being so sudden. I’ve decided that it is a necessary decision for my own wellbeing and I wish everyone the best. I’ll still participate on LET as a regular member occasionally — I can’t wait to make a post without feeling (even a tiny bit) guilty for goofing around!

Anyway, it has been a fun year and a half. I hope to see everyone around as a regular member and I want to thank @trewq again for giving me the privilege of being a moderator here!

Final note: @CVPS_Chris I've yet to see any positive changes. This is is my final request as a member of staff: please follow up on your promises. We’re all waiting.

Sincerely,

dawgy/doghouch/Aaron

<3

Comments

• james50ajames50a Member
    edited October 2019

Sorry to see you leave. Hopefully you can get more time now to focus on your lectures and other important stuff :)
    That being said lets be honest cvps has no intentions of doing anything productive, kinda no point in reminding them that they're useless.

Thanked by 1syuraking
  • I fully understand your move, thank you very much for your efforts here and wish you all the imaginable best for the future! The chore will vanish over time, it would be nice to see you more often then!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Take care and thanks for your contribution over the past! =)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Take care man, thank you :) I'm sure we will still see you hanging around in Discord :D

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2019

FARE thee well! and if for ever,. Still for ever, fare thee well!

All the best for your future, mate! It's been great having you around and I hope you'll still stick around and let us know you are still alive from time to time. Actually, there's a forum I've been part of for many years. Although I was offered the mod position quite often I declined as I've made the experience that I couldn't enjoy it the same way I had before if I were to become a mod. I'd feel restrained and pressured to behave differently making it work-place, not so more a fun-place. That being said props to each and every mod out there taking care of us @trewq , Jack, @FAT32 and others. You are doing an exhaustive job for free.

@doghouch Like I said, I wish you nothing but the best. Cya around (perhaps also on HB) :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thank you so much for all you’ve done! I hope to see you active here still, and develop moar prem projects! p.s. I love dawgyIMG < 3

• Your role as a mod will be missed, but hope to see you around as an amazing LET Member.

Thank you for service Comrade!

• @doghouch Thank you for your service, best wishes!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks boss.

Francisco

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Yes, thanks @doghouch

edited October 2019

So how many mods we've got left?

@PieHasNotBeenEaten is mostly unactive.

@NTFS32 says he has no motivation to burn his fat.

Jord is the only active one.

Thanked by 3DP FAT32 poisson
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited October 2019

@deank said:

Good question :)

• We can't thank you enough for your contribution to this community. Thanks @doghouch.

• hzrhzr Member

• Love you.

• @deank said:

@PieHasNotBeenEaten is mostly unactive.

@NTFS32 says he has no motivation to burn his fat.

Jord is the only active one.

Don't forget @raindog308, @hzr...

@rainbog307 seems fade in and out too frequently.

@hzrr ... where is he?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

So where the party at?

• @BlaZe said:
    So where the party at?

Amitz

Do you have to ask?

In Amitz's basement.

Thanked by 2BlaZe Amitz
  • Maybe Cociu or Deank can take over the mod position.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:
    Maybe Cociu or Deank can take over the mod position.

So you want sisters to be involved for the nigh times?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2019

@Jord said:
    Take care man, thank you :) I'm sure we will still see you hanging around in Discord :D

Hell yeah!

Joined the Discord in Feb. 2017 and I plan to stay :)

edited October 2019

German and their beer are nice, along with the girls.

Oktoberfest, isn't it?

• I vote cociu 4 mod

I vote for Herr Amitz.

• Now I believe the end is nigh

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2019

@deank said:
    I vote for Herr Amitz.

Thank you, but never again. And especially not for ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 3ITLabs Ympker doghouch
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Thank you for all the time you've put in @doghouch. I hope everyone recognises the amount of work you've put in, I certainly do.