Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes - MegaDeal Thursday - SSD KVM @3/mo - Free Windows 2019 Server Standard License - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes - MegaDeal Thursday - SSD KVM @3/mo - Free Windows 2019 Server Standard License

2»

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

fayaz90 said: EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT: $60 yearly possible

fayaz90 said: no need window server license.. can install simple window 7

Requesting a yearly deal to install an OS which will be EoL in less than three months?
    I don't think that'll end well...

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@mikewazar said:
    I have to say, @seriesn has great support and the service has been a pleasure to use thus far, it'll probably idle for most of its life but it's one I'll be keeping around.

Thanks for trying us out man! Appreciate the kind words :)

• I am a "frugal" chap. Picked up the 60$ deal. Thanks

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • A bit of an oopsie in ToS:

The client is responsible for managing his or her VPS. RamNode staff is available for general support covering the areas below. RamNode also works around the clock to ensure that our hardware and network is and up running as expected.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    A bit of an oopsie in ToS:

The client is responsible for managing his or her VPS. RamNode staff is available for general support covering the areas below. RamNode also works around the clock to ensure that our hardware and network is and up running as expected.

I promise not to do 10 different things at the same time after midnight. Thanks man. I tried to incorporate proper wording and failed miserably with copy pasta.

This is me.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @ramesh_vish said:
    I am a "frugal" chap. Picked up the 60$ deal. Thanks

Welcome abroad boss.

• @seriesn said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

I promise not to do 10 different things at the same time after midnight. Thanks man. I tried to incorporate proper wording and failed miserably with copy pasta.

This is me.

Hey RamBytes Boss I've only just woke up and your correction is hurting my eyes :cookie:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Mic-hael said:

@seriesn said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

This is me.

Hey RamBytes Boss I've only just woke up and your correction is hurting my eyes :cookie:

Stop picking on me. I haven't had coffee yet 😭

• Go to bed!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    Go to bed!

Bloody 12:30 pm man. I really wish I was sleeping rn.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Mic-hael said: RamBytes

Dick.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee