Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes - MegaDeal Thursday - SSD KVM @3/mo - Free Windows 2019 Server Standard License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes - MegaDeal Thursday - SSD KVM @3/mo - Free Windows 2019 Server Standard License

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC

Your web hosting partner. Nexus Bytes LLC is a privately owned hosting company established in 2016. We are based out of Middletown, Connecticut, USA. We are legally incorporated as a business in the State of Connecticut. Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we are passionate about web hosting and server management and pride ourselves in providing reliable and affordable web hosting service to the masses at a price they can afford.

Our motto:

We only believe in providing quality service for an affordable price. Customer satisfaction is, has been and will always be our top priority! Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, you, our customers are our #1 priority and we strive to make you happy. Your satisfaction is what we care about and we will do everything and anything we can, that is within our policy and capability to ensure you are 100% satisfied.

What is our “Mega Deal Thursday?”

Every Thursday, we will post limited-time specials on our website , which will last till Sunday or till stock runs out.

Deal of the Week

EU-Germany-Ultra-SSD - MT
Space : 25GB Raid 10 SSD
RAM: 2 GB
CPU: 2 Core @3.5Ghz+ Fair Share
Bandwidth : 2TB @ 1Gbit
Custom ISO: Yes
IPv4: 1
KVM Virtualization
Free Blesta License
Free Windows Server 2019 Standard License with Annual Purchase.

Order Here: Click Here To Order $3.25/mo or $36/year!

--

EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
Space: 50 GB Raid 10 SSD
RAM: 4 GB
CPU: 4 Core @3.5Ghz+ Fair Share
Bandwidth : 4TB @ 1Gbit
KVM Virtualization
Free Blesta License

Order Here: Click Here To Order $6.25/mo or $72/year!

--

Test IPv4: lgger.nexusbytes.com
Test file: http://lgger.nexusbytes.com/1000mb.test.zip

Accepted Payment Methods:

Debit/Credit Card
Paypal
Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

48 Hour Refund Policy
TOS/AUP/SLA
Our Awesome Affiliates Program

Thank you for taking your time and considering NexusBytes.

Thanked by 2alilet mrTom

Comments

• abytecuriousabytecurious Member
    edited October 2019

Doesn't Windows Server 2019 need 32GB of storage space (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started-19/sys-reqs-19)? Tempted to buy the 2GB annual plan, but worried that the disk space would be insufficient.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@ramesh_vish said:
    Doesn't Windows Server 2019 need 32GB of storage space (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started-19/sys-reqs-19)? Tempted to buy the 2GB annual plan, but worried that the disk space would be insufficient.

Default GUI installation takes around 8GB of space (I have a test VM running for 1 month with basic usage and I have noticed 0 Issues so far. ).

However, with windows constantly pushing updates, sped can fill up real quick unless you cleanup after the deeds :D

• EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    $60 yearly possible

• @fayaz90 said:
    EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    $60 yearly possible

Boss,
    Unless we make small changes in resource (Storage space), I won’t be able to to. :(

• @seriesn said:

@fayaz90 said:
    EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    $60 yearly possible

Boss,
    Unless we make small changes in resource (Storage space), I won’t be able to to. :(

no need window server license..
    can install simple window 7

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@fayaz90 said:

@seriesn said:

@fayaz90 said:
    EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    $60 yearly possible

Boss,

no need window server license..
    can install simple window 7

Server license itself is an added incentive boss. You will still need a valid license for windows 7 (which I am assuming you already have).

Plus, gotta be fair to those who already signed up :).

I can easily do 40GB with your price point brother.

• Sorry boss, i am poor dev, i am doing this for my personal use to run seo stuff on window host
    50gb quite acceptable. as window server keeps space alot -
    or
    if have 40gb pure space, without window files count, then definitely yes, shoot me

• @fayaz90 said:
    Sorry boss, i am poor dev, i am doing this for my personal use to run seo stuff on window host
    or
    if have 40gb pure space, without window files count, then definitely yes, shoot me

Sorry man! There are other reputable providers here who might be able to offer you what you are looking for.

My pricing above is the best I can offer currently (unless some other promo makes sense down the road).

My final offer for you would be
    Everything same as the original Offer. But instead of 4GB RAM, your plan will be limited to 2GB. Trying my best to work with you here brother.

Thanked by 2alilet vimalware
  • FTFY

@seriesn said:
    Trying my best to work with you here bro.

Thanked by 3seriesn vyas11 uptime
  • @seriesn said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Sorry boss, i am poor dev, i am doing this for my personal use to run seo stuff on window host
    or

Sorry man! There are other reputable providers here who might be able to offer you what you are looking for.

My pricing above is the best I can offer currently (unless some other promo makes sense down the road).

Everything same as the original Offer. But instead of 4GB RAM, your plan will be limited to 2GB. Trying my best to work with you here brother.

@seriesn said:

@fayaz90 said:
    or

So ------
    EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    Space: 40 GB Raid 10 SSD
    KVM Virtualization
    Free Blesta License

in 60$ yearly -- final

what is fair share, i didnt understand, and what is dedication, can you please explain,

• @fayaz90 said:
    So ------
    EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    KVM Virtualization
    Free Blesta License

in 60$ yearly

Is this offer open to public? @seriesn

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • $5/pm for a 4vCPU/4GB Windows RDP sounds like a deal.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @mikewazar said:
    $5/pm for a 4vCPU/4GB Windows RDP sounds like a deal.

yes, thats great deal, i am arguing for some extra gb space (10gb) lolz

lets see @seriesn

• @fayaz90 said:

@mikewazar said:
    $5/pm for a 4vCPU/4GB Windows RDP sounds like a deal.

yes, thats great deal, i am arguing for some extra gb space (10gb) lolz

lets see @seriesn

Honestly if you're just running Jarvee or something you won't need the extra space. Windows Server doesn't have nearly as much bloat as normal Windows.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

My dad used to say, don't open your mouth unless you are ready to put money where your mouth is.

For the next 3 signups,
    Use code "Frugal"

https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=44 - > Paid Annual $60/year.

EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    CPU: 4 Core @3.5Ghz+ Fair Share (Don't be a dick policy applies)
    KVM Virtualization
    Free Blesta License
    Free Windows Server 2019 Standard License

• A champion offer.

• Great Provider. Been with them for a month. So far impressed with their support and my vps. Had couple of small hiccups during my initial server setup, but this guy took care of me like a champ

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @seriesn said:
    My dad used to say, don't open your mouth unless you are ready to put money where your mouth is.

For the next 3 signups,
    Use code "Frugal"

EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    KVM Virtualization
    Free Blesta License

What would same specs but without Blesta or Windows come to?

• @vyas11 said:

@seriesn said:

For the next 3 signups,
    Use code "Frugal"

EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT
    KVM Virtualization
    Free Blesta License

What would same specs but without Blesta or Windows come to?

Those are free goodies boss. You were super kind with your review and testing. Please pm me with what you would like and need, and I will make it happen for you. Least I can do to repay your kindness.

• @Somethingso said:
    Great Provider. Been with them for a month. So far impressed with their support and my vps. Had couple of small hiccups during my initial server setup, but this guy took care of me like a champ

Thanks boss.

• would like to see < EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT > next BF off course with less $ YEah

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

@ehab said:
    would like to see < EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT > next BF off course with less $ YEah

At some point, we will start paying money to get signups :lol:

Thanked by 4ehab alilet mrTom Inglar
  • @seriesn said:

That's a good one,,, if you are after lifetime customers then having a few will payoff-
    what is attractive in your offer is the windows 2019 --- so cook up around that.

off course my respect.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @seriesn said:

@ehab said:
    would like to see < EU-Germany-Mega-SSD - MT > next BF off course with less $ YEah

At some point, we will start paying money to get signups :lol:

Count me in for $7.

• In general, I am not a big fan of black Friday (years of retail got me tired)

ehab said: so cook up around that.

Oh, I have couple of more unique offers up my sleeve. Usually targeting around MegaDealThusdays, not if BF falls on a day right after thursday, I can't help myself :lol:

ehab said: if you are after lifetime customers then having a few will payoff-

That is all I am focusing on now :). Most of these promos are here to attract long term, happy users.

ITLabs said: Count me in for $7.

hehe. Maybe one day. Maybe Someday.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • I always look forward to your Mega Deal Thursday thread. Yet to buy anything but your deals are interesting and one day I will buy something.

• @alilet said:
    I always look forward to your Mega Deal Thursday thread. Yet to buy anything but your deals are interesting and one day I will buy something.

I will try to find a way to create unique deals till that one day, you won't be able to resist :)

Thanked by 1alilet
  • hzrhzr Member

seriesn said: I will try to find a way to create unique deals till that one day, you won't be able to resist :)

Does this offer include hetzner DTAG (https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Double_Paid_Traffic/en)?

PS: @fayaz90 This is not a place to ask for pirated windows installs and to run your comment spam software, and you already have been warned about blackhat idiocy.

Thanked by 2seriesn ITLabs
  • @hzr said:

seriesn said: I will try to find a way to create unique deals till that one day, you won't be able to resist :)

Does this offer include hetzner DTAG (https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Double_Paid_Traffic/en)?

PS: @fayaz90 This is not a place to ask for pirated windows installs and to run your comment spam software, and you already have been warned about blackhat idiocy.

This is the first time I am reading about DTAG.

How big of a difference would it make for everyday non eu users? Very curious to know.

• I have to say, @seriesn has great support and the service has been a pleasure to use thus far, it'll probably idle for most of its life but it's one I'll be keeping around.