Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[mrvm.net] 10 locations bundle + 1GB ram in Norway - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[mrvm.net] 10 locations bundle + 1GB ram in Norway

2»

Comments

• edited October 2019

@LowMan said:
    Hi @mikho , not yet. Just sending you a support request only. Kindly setup with your timeframe of deployment.
    Could you please advise where to look for setup information for VPN behind NAT VPS?

Just change the tcp/udp port used for OpenVPN to match your allocated IPv4 port. @Nyr script or Angristan script could detect your NAT IPv4 automatically..

https://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=235

Thanked by 1mikho
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@LowMan said:
    Hi @mikho , not yet. Just sending you a support request only. Kindly setup with your timeframe of deployment.
    Could you please advise where to look for setup information for VPN behind NAT VPS?

This is not my support forum. If you have any questions regarding the service, please sign up for an account at https://forum.lowendspirit.com.

You will find guides and questions regarding VPN and other services as well.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • Any restocks? :) With ALL locations possibly?

• If @mikho would have a KVM in Sweden, Finland or Norway with dedicated IPv4 ("bra och prisvärd ;)” ), I would order one or two at the moment! :)

• @mikho said:

@LowMan said:

This is not my support forum. If you have any questions regarding the service, please sign up for an account at https://forum.lowendspirit.com.

You will find guides and questions regarding VPN and other services as well.

Noted. heading there.

• Great offer service

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@modiranserver said:
    Great offer service

Good luck on your provider tag.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited October 2019

@modiranserver said:
    Great offer service

Congrats on your third (spammy) comment

If you just want to thank someone, use the "Thanks" function

Thanked by 3vyas11 ITLabs k4zz
  • How do I apply this promo onto a singapore NAT VPN?

• kennsann said: How do I apply this promo onto a singapore NAT VPN?

You mean the promo from almost eight months ago?

@Wolf said:
    Any restocks? :) With ALL locations possibly?

@netfox said:
    If @mikho would have a KVM in Sweden, Finland or Norway with dedicated IPv4 ("bra och prisvärd ;)” ), I would order one or two at the moment! :)

That would be nice but the prices for a KVM range in some of the Nordic countries are not "bra och prisvärd" when I do it.
    Have to grow the business first :)

@skorous said:

kennsann said: How do I apply this promo onto a singapore NAT VPN?

You mean the promo from almost eight months ago?

sshhh...

• @mikho what VM OS templates do you have available? (DE or FR)

@lsd said:
    @mikho what VM OS templates do you have available? (DE or FR)

The ones that are officially supported by Virtualizor and OpenVZ.