Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best hosting for newbie bloggers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best hosting for newbie bloggers

2»

Comments

• somiksomik Member
    edited October 2019

@CokoMleko said:

Namecheap is expensive??? Really I think they have cheapest hosting on internet, besides hostinger ( but they have birthday promotion)

First year is cheap, second year price doubles:

• Have you decided what features would you like to have for your page? It's not always the name or the price, to be exact, you have to see what's in the package and in my personal opinion if you are new, you want to have 24/7 support

Thanked by 1uptime
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@greatgreat55 said:
    Have you decided what features would you like to have for your page? It's not always the name or the price, to be exact, you have to see what's in the package and in my personal opinion if you are new, you want to have 24/7 support

SLA, resource limits, customer service... their importance unfortunately comes with experience.
    In majority of the cases, decision is based almost always about the price. More so on LET. Those seeking "free" advice also do not often spend the time in research : there are at least two offers for free hosting in the past month on LET.

Thanked by 2uptime deank
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@greatgreat55 said: [...]

PHP selekter ok

• EasyWP - A brand of Namecheap. It's managed wordpress hosting.

• @somik said:

@CokoMleko said:

Namecheap is expensive??? Really I think they have cheapest hosting on internet, besides hostinger ( but they have birthday promotion)

First year of Name Cheap hosting is really cheap on Bkack Friday promos.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@CokoMleko said:
    Hi, what is your recommendation for hosting for newbie bloggers (something up to $35-$40/year), I am looking to buy namecheap hosting so can you tell me some experience with that hosting?

if blogging in the only concern

why not use google or wordpress
    both are better than most here, also you can add you custom fqdn to the service

• @donli said:

@somik said:

@CokoMleko said:

Yes, but when you are looking to host a blog, you normally look into more then 1 year... thats where they get you; cause you'll usually think, "moving hosts is too troublesome. Might as well pay the extra!"

Best to get either cheaper hosts or lifetime voucher codes.

• suggest u to go with buyvm 1Gb plan 3.5$*12=42$ benefit is that u had a vps and have enough resources to boost ur website if its hit a better ranking however DirectAdmin is free,softaculousis free and blesta too @fransisco will take care of ur vps too in free :tired_face:

• if ur noob then dm me i will setup for u in free just setup only

• SLA, resource limits, customer service... their importance unfortunately comes with experience.
    In majority of the cases, decision is based almost always about the price. More so on LET. Those seeking "free" advice also do not often spend the time in research : there are at least two offers for free hosting in the past month on LET.

True, but different people, different opinions, maybe others will answer and recommend their options. If only the price matters and not the best fit suggestion, you can definitely find the cheapest providers on google.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • LyraHostingLyraHosting Member, Host Rep

every cheap host located in your target country :smiley:

• @donli said:

@somik said:

@CokoMleko said:

Woah, but it's so big marketing trick, it's just worth it to have hosting for 1 year, and after that it's better to switch, 100$/yr for hosting is ridiculous, and it don't even have 99% uptime,

• @somik said:

@donli said:

@somik said:

@CokoMleko said:

Yes, but when you are looking to host a blog, you normally look into more then 1 year... thats where they get you; cause you'll usually think, "moving hosts is too troublesome. Might as well pay the extra!"

Best to get either cheaper hosts or lifetime voucher codes.

Nowadays, on the internet you have so much resource, so you can easily find vouchers for hostings, and in my opinion, you can estimate if you can profit from your blog in the first year, so you don't need to spend any extra money

• @seriesn said:
    Feel free to try us out. Nothing beats free :)

Free is word we love in Serbia :blush:

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @CokoMleko said:

@seriesn said:
    Feel free to try us out. Nothing beats free :)

Free is word we love in Serbia :blush:

The universal language of love :D

Thanked by 1CokoMleko