Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW] CloudCone - 24hour Flash Sale On Yearly KVM Servers upto 55% off! Limited Stocks!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW] CloudCone - 24hour Flash Sale On Yearly KVM Servers upto 55% off! Limited Stocks!

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi LET'ers,

Don't let this opportunity slip away, grab yourself a premium VPS at an unbeatable price.Upto 55% off on these limited time VPS deals! The following offers are available until stocks last.

Here's a small intro about the company, CloudCone, LLC is a Cloud Hosting Services Provider that provides Fully Managed hourly billed cloud virtual private servers, AnyCast DNS and high-performance bare metal dedicated servers as our primary services. We offer an unmatched stack of cloud services that collaborate to provide a scalable infrastructure for your online presence together with an international team of in-house Support and DevOps Engineers, we also provide 24/7 Live Priority Support for all our clients. Your feedback is important to us and with it, we continuously plan improvements to our services to match our overall customer demands better.

Our in-house built control and billing platform for end users comes with a user-friendly UI, which also includes some robust features like:

Today's offers are:

FLASH 1

1 vCPU Core
512 MB RAM
10 GB RAID 10 SAS
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
1 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS
$15.00 /YR (billed $0.00168 /HR)
Order RAID 10 SAS: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/483/create

FLASH 2

1 vCPU Core
1 GB RAM
20 GB RAID 10 SAS
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
2 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS
$24.02 /YR (billed $0.00269/HR)
Order RAID 10 SAS: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/484/create

FLASH 3

1 vCPU Core
2 GB RAM
50 GB RAID 10 SAS
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
3 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS
$50.00 /YR (billed $0.00560 /HR)
Order RAID 10 SAS: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/485/create

NOTE: Add funds to match the relevant plan before deploying

How to order

Addons

• cPanel License: $12.5 per month onwards
  • 1 Tb/s Dedicated Anti-DDoS IP: $2.50 per month
  • Additional IPv4: $1.00 per month
  • IP Changes: $2 Once off

Terms and Conditions

Freebies

CloudCone Network Spec

• Locations: Los Angeles, USA (MultaCom DC)
  • Looking Glass: http://la.lg.cloudc.one
  • Status Page: https://status.cloudcone.com/

Node Spec

2 x Intel Xeon E5 CPUs
    RAID 10 Drives
    10 Gbit NIC Cards
    Connected via Cisco Nexus 10G switches (FEX) on owned hardware/racks
    For any questions feel free to reply on this thread and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
    Thanks,
    CloudCone LLC
    Since 2012

Comments

• too many FLASH SALES with you
    hope to see some really attractive deals

• moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited October 2019
  • Unfortunately, they have pathetic disk i/o.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • Indecent exposure. Moar indecent plz for BF.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@niceboy, @cybertech said:
    Unfortunately, they have pathetic disk i/o.

@PhantomPain said:
    too many FLASH SALES with you
    hope to see some really attractive deals

@vimalware said:
    Indecent exposure. Moar indecent plz for BF.

These plans come with Raid 10 SAS drives.

We do offer RAID 10 SSD as well; however, so far, we have not carried out Low End offers on SSDs, the main reason due to stock being limited.

The good news is, we will be running a couple of Low End offers on our RAID 10 SSD hypervisors soon; which you'll find attractive :wink:

On a side note, internally, we can hot migrate your Virtual Server to a different node based on specific needs :smile:

P.S for those of you who do not know, Hot Migration means, moving a VM from one physical HV to another physical HV without downtime.

• moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited October 2019

I think it's probably oversold. @Cloudcone
    (I haven't run anything.)
    And AES-NI is not available on the 'new' infrastructure.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @moni099878 said:
    I think it's probably oversold. @Cloudcone
    (I haven't run anything.)

Holy balls Batman

@moni099878 said:
    I think it's probably oversold.

@SirFoxy said:

Holy balls Batman

Technically, you cannot avoid overselling (unless you guarantee dedicated vCPUs) not at a LowEnd price.

I think it's probably oversold.

Once stocks have cleared, we run a daily monitoring session to move VMs across our Hypervisors to what we call 'balancing' the VMs, where humans will monitor CPU utilization and move VMs requiring a LOT of CPU to hypervisors which can facilitate this.
    (this is based on your CPU usage trends)

You also have the option to raise a ticket requesting to migrate your VM to a different node.

We're aware of this, it will be looked at under a maintenance window :smile:

• 3 x IPv6

I'm assuming 3x /128? What is the point?

And IPv6 on your LG does not work, either in or out.

• CloudCone, your excuses are pathetic. > @Cloudcone said:

We do offer RAID 10 SSD as well; however, so far, we have not carried out Low End offers on SSDs, the main reason due to stock being limited.

Useless and stupid excuse. HDD VPS doesn't mean you give disk I/O from the 1980's. I have total shit Russian HDD VPS that have 1000x the disk speed of your HDD VPS.

No more excuses. Just fix it.

• Last time I tested, dd is real slow for SAS HDD. Is it really SAS RAID 10? CPU doesn't seem to be adequate. Network speed is questionable. For a KVM also was unable to upgrade kernel.

Really big disappoint

Thanked by 2Webzz uptime
  • @cybertech said:
    .. For a KVM also was unable to upgrade kernel.

That's a new one on me; the major advantage of KVM - something fishy there. :neutral:

@Webzz said:
    CloudCone, your excuses are pathetic.
    No more excuses. Just fix it.

FYI, It wasn't an excuse.

@cybertech said:
    Is it really SAS RAID 10?

Technically, it is RAID 10 (4 x drives). As I mentioned, if your hosted application requires SSD level IOPS, we do have SSD plans :smile: However, the price point is a bit higher.

@Cloudcone said:
    The good news is, we will be running a couple of Low End offers on our RAID 10 SSD hypervisors soon; which you'll find attractive :wink:

That said, ^

@AlwaysSkint said:

.. For a KVM also was unable to upgrade kernel.

That's a new one on me; the major advantage of KVM - something fishy there. :neutral:

Kernels should be upgradable of course. If you have trouble, please raise a ticket, and our team can upgrade the kernel for you.

Plans were all sold out! Thanks for your purchases! If there's anything you need help with, shoot us a ticket :smiley:

• My experience was the same Steal Time was bouncing between 5-12, I bailed within the month, oversold services.

• https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/12147724
    Cloudcone 1G
    Not fance but works, firewall and backup and cdn and email are all good features.
    Hope you guys add some high frequence nvme product line.

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited October 2019

@Cloudcone the CPUs on my virtual servers are turtle slow.

Bought two on a yearly basis, great features and admin interface, but wow. Really tests my patience doing any kind of processor activity like doing a simple "yum install" (centos). Going from idle to running my CPU-intensive single-core math script (as a cpu benchmark test) takes 2-3 times as long to run at CloudCone than my $2.50/mo virtual server at Vultr.

Still like the service for the features (peering is great, too!), but I would only run a DNS server, VPN server, static file server, or anything that lives in RAM while needing minimal CPU.