Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small & cheap VPS request (USA only)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small & cheap VPS request (USA only)

Hi, I am looking for a very cheap & small VPS.

Here's what I need :

• 1x dedicated IPv4
  • 96 MB RAM (or more)
  • 1GB Traffic (or more)
  • HDD doesn't matter
  • Debian / Ubuntu

Price 5-6 USD / Annual only.

Thanks.

Comments

• for 1GB traffic, you can use Google cloud, always free tier. its free forever.

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

With the current IPv4 exhaustion, you'll struggle to find a dedicated IPv4 address for $5-6 USD a year, but here are some options around $10 USD a year: https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=0C1-764-5F8 :)

• @ServerHunter said:
    With the current IPv4 exhaustion, you'll struggle to find a dedicated IPv4 address for $5-6 USD a year, but here are some options around $10 USD a year: https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=0C1-764-5F8 :)

When will IPv6 hit mainstream? As far as I know, the only thing holding us back are the cheapo ISPs and their outdated hardwares that aren't IPv6 compatible. Almost all data centers support to IPv6 already!

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

somik said: When will IPv6 hit mainstream? As far as I know, the only thing holding us back are the cheapo ISPs and their outdated hardwares that aren't IPv6 compatible. Almost all data centers support to IPv6 already!

There are still quite a few data centres that don't support IPv6. Just look at the current Low End Box homepage - no mention of IPv6 on any of the posts. Fortunately, IPv6 adoption is still growing quickly. Nearly 25% of Google's traffic is already using native IPv6. It'll just be a matter of time. :)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

Maybe @Francisco ? But your price and requirements too low