Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus October Sale | 70% off for LIFE all Linux and Windows Pure SSD Plans | Starting at $1.50/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus October Sale | 70% off for LIFE all Linux and Windows Pure SSD Plans | Starting at $1.50/mo!

VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Virpus is a leading provider in Xen VPS Hosting and Bare Metal Cloud servers since 2006. We provide reliable industry leading virtualized solutions and services matched with unparalleled 24/7 support. Please check out our SSD Cache VPS, Pure SSD VPS, and Bare Metal Cloud Servers!

THE OFFER:
For a limited time only, take 70% off for life all Linux and Windows SSD servers! Orders include: IPv4 + IPv6 - SSD RAID 10 - Xen Virtualization- FREE Basic DDoS Protection - Seattle based -

*** Use Promo october19 ***

Linux Specs:
---- Core 2 - Ram 512MB - SSD Disk 15GB - BW 1.5TB - $1.50/month - Order Now

---- Core 4 - Ram 1GB - SSD Disk 30GB - BW 3TB - $2.10/month - Order Now

---- Core 6 - Ram 2GB - SSD Disk 60GB - BW 4TB - $4.50/month - Order Now

---- + PLENTY OF MORE OPTIONS!

Looking for Windows? We have that too!

Sincerely, The Virpus Team

Thanked by 1alilet

Comments

• Nice offers. What is your policy regarding CPU cores? Links on your AUP page are not working.
    https://www.virpus.com/aup.php

• Custom ISO supported?

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

@alilet said:
    Nice offers. What is your policy regarding CPU cores? Links on your AUP page are not working.

Please try a different browser - seems to work fine over here

@allnetstore said:
    Custom ISO supported?

Yes, please contact our support team for assistance

• @Virpus said:

@alilet said:
    Nice offers. What is your policy regarding CPU cores? Links on your AUP page are not working.

Please try a different browser - seems to work fine over here

Tried IE, Firefox on PC< and Samsung browser on Android. Those links "Interpretation, Illegal Use..." etc doesn't work.
    What's your CPU usage policy?

• hzrhzr Member

Virpus said: Please try a different browser - seems to work fine over here

Clicking any of your accordion links produces: TypeError: $ is not a function

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@alilet said:

Tried IE, Firefox on PC< and Samsung browser on Android. Those links "Interpretation, Illegal Use..." etc doesn't work.

@hzr said:

Clicking any of your accordion links produces: TypeError: $ is not a function

Virpus probably meant we should be using links.

Thanked by 2uptime mrTom
  • Boor service
    I have many issues with my order:
    1- I ordered VPS with 1GB ram but it provisioned with 256mb ram only
    2- it provisioned without the extra IP v4 address.
    3- the VPS won’t start.
    4- the ticket system submits button keep delete my message and say message box empty ..
    My VPS ID is 79225

• @MohamadSY said:
    Boor service
    3- the VPS won’t start.
    4- the ticket system submits button keep delete my message and say message box empty ..
    My VPS ID is 79225

• Virpus said: Please try a different browser - seems to work fine over here

It does not work, used chrome, edge, firefox. What else do you want me to use?

Just know how much can I use in the CPU. How much time can I max it and so.

• @xreann20 said:

I used links browser in a terminal. Works like a charm, Faster in loading, easy on the eyes. From what I read, there was no mention of CPU limits. Thought that does not mean there isn't one.

• @MohamadSY said:
    Boor service
    3- the VPS won’t start.
    My VPS ID is 79225

Hello, is your problem solved?

• warning
    1. the Upload speed was limit to 50mbit/s in their 512 and 1024 production
    2. When I contact them to solve the speed problem, their delete my ticket.

the ticket #561XXX disappeared

• @Creling said:

this inspired me to log in to my old virpus account. i had very bad CSR experience with them as well.

Product was labeled as a 'managed bare metal cloud dedicated servers' that was on some black friday type promo (90% off?), a 'Bare Metal Cloud Dual E52620-62G-1TBx2' ...

It had a single core. Submitted support ticket, couple of days later someone asked for login info, gave this, they fixed it and it had ... 6 cores. Asked to be refunded on Nov 30th & was told they didn't refund on 'this type of server'. I am not sure how this is possible with dedicated server, but, hey.

payment on nov 24th, refund on dec 12 2017. I see a paypal dispute was opened, but can't see any info on it (gets error when I try to pull it up). I do see my support ticket requesting a refund on nov 30th (after the person went in to server and 'fixed' it from 1 core to 6 cores, and after waiting over 24 hr for response to ticket about failed fix)

note that this was 2 years ago, so maybe things changed

• MohamadSYMohamadSY Member
    edited October 2019

I already canceled my VPS in the second day of purchase because of too many issues
    And I asked for refund but they didn’t refund it until now
    VPS ID 79225

• I had dealt with them for a few months - a train crash of a company.
    Wrong VPS provisioned, half the size of the disc, network issues, cancellation issues.
    Don't, just don't.

Thanked by 1eingress

@Creling said:
    warning
    1. the Upload speed was limit to 50mbit/s in their 512 and 1024 production
    2. When I contact them to solve the speed problem, their delete my ticket.

the ticket #561XXX disappeared

Can you please provide me the full ticket ID? I can assure you that the ticket was not deleted - I'd be happy to locate it for you

@zevus said:

@Creling said:

this inspired me to log in to my old virpus account. i had very bad CSR experience with them as well.

Product was labeled as a 'managed bare metal cloud dedicated servers' that was on some black friday type promo (90% off?), a 'Bare Metal Cloud Dual E52620-62G-1TBx2' ...

It had a single core. Submitted support ticket, couple of days later someone asked for login info, gave this, they fixed it and it had ... 6 cores. Asked to be refunded on Nov 30th & was told they didn't refund on 'this type of server'. I am not sure how this is possible with dedicated server, but, hey.

payment on nov 24th, refund on dec 12 2017. I see a paypal dispute was opened, but can't see any info on it (gets error when I try to pull it up). I do see my support ticket requesting a refund on nov 30th (after the person went in to server and 'fixed' it from 1 core to 6 cores, and after waiting over 24 hr for response to ticket about failed fix)

note that this was 2 years ago, so maybe things changed

All of our services are fully refundable within 3 days. Based on the timestamps here, it sounds like that was the reason the refund was not granted

@MohamadSY said:
    I already canceled my VPS in the second day of purchase because of too many issues
    And I asked for refund but they didn’t refund it until now
    VPS ID 79225

Our billing department is closed on weekends. Someone will get back to you shortly if they have not already

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited November 2019

Virpus said: Can you please provide me the full ticket ID? I can assure you that the ticket was not deleted - I'd be happy to locate it for you

Ticket ID: #561197

May be you just "hidden" it from your end, anyway, I cannot access it.

Virpus said: All of our services are fully refundable within 3 days. Based on the timestamps here, it sounds like that was the reason the refund was not granted

My ticket was deleted just after I applied for a refund

• I should be the foutunate one got a (fairly) prompt refund - they just reacted to it, perfectly dodged acknowledement of any problem

They later replied to my earlier complaint - "if you want to re-deploy it with IPv6 just let me know" yes I see there says IPv6 but mine one without (not to mention less memory, disk & bandwidth), re-deploy? thanks but no thanks, not ever again