Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne

2»

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:

@Mic-hael said:
    I would give the benefit of the doubt but,

>

One bad customer lost, hours of future time gained. I am sure you will make up the charge back many times over.

If you prefer, you may want to add a flashy 1990s style banner with changing colors at the bottom of the page before a customer completes the order. The message can be something like "DirectAdmin is awesome"

Cheers

https://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=2&music=2&url=smallweb.net

/contains sound

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

Yay.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @vyas11 said:
    Yay.

It is the right way.

• The new Directadmin skin you are using on the LAX server looks really nice. It makes me feel a lot easier to navigate through all those tabs as a cPanel user. May I ask what is it called?

• @Kiwi83 said:
    The new Directadmin skin you are using on the LAX server looks really nice. It makes me feel a lot easier to navigate through all those tabs as a cPanel user. May I ask what is it called?

Hello, glad you like it. It (should be) is the "Traditional" sub-theme.

I changed the colour from within "Customise Evolution Skin"

Thank you :)

• @Mic-hael said:

@yakblack said:
    Your Softaculous license expired. I can not use it in admin Panel any more. Please renew it!

I'm sorry about that. If this is LAX, I'll sort it ASAP. Let me know if its another region as that shouldn't happen.

My hosting is at us-nyc.daportal.net ;) Can you please check this? Thanks.

• @yakblack said:

@Mic-hael said:

@yakblack said:
    Your Softaculous license expired. I can not use it in admin Panel any more. Please renew it!

I'm sorry about that. If this is LAX, I'll sort it ASAP. Let me know if its another region as that shouldn't happen.

My hosting is at us-nyc.daportal.net ;) Can you please check this? Thanks.

Sorted, thank you!