Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is making blog in 2019 worth it?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is making blog in 2019 worth it?

I just want to make some extra cash, so i wanted to make a blog, but a lot of my friends actually recommended me you youtube over the blog, so what is your opinion on both of them ( i just want to make some extra 150$-200$ per month).

Comments

• Yes

• edited October 2019

Just take it in the dumper or provide lip service. Quicker and less painful than running your own blog and trying to monetize it when nobody @givesfucks about it. Trust me. Opening ports on your anus is your road to riches my friend. Blessings.

• blog about making money on youtube

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Depends, what kind of Blog, but yes in general.

• Make a YouTube video on how there's no money in blogging.

• write a blog on "Is making blog in 2019 worth it?"

• for hobby yes. making money? wake up bro

• loeloe Member

It was worth it in 1995 since then it's not.

• lnxlnx Member, Patron Provider

If you want to do it for a hobby sure. Maybe down the road you can monetize it if you find yourself getting traffic. Blogging hasn't really been a huge thing since social media has taken over.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2019

You should record yourself eating pudding, make sure you express your emotions towards the viewers while munching, then write posts and a book about it, then an audio book for the illiterate, or the ones with tired eyes and omni-attention span.

If you have stage fright, just imagine as if they all owe you money, but you are going to get paid in any other way possible.

• Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @uptime said:
    blog about making money on youtube

That is actually a cool idea xd, but I think no one will watch it, and I don't want to expose myself to the camera, so the blog is a safer option for me

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

Blog about being a humble newbie blogger learning to properly shitpost while swimming with the sharks after jumping in at the deep end on LET $7 debian thx

Thanked by 3ITLabs willK Janevski
  • LyraHostingLyraHosting Member, Host Rep

If you have attractive content... will be worth it every year

• Be a pro gamer and stream on twitch ...

• Hiya,

contact me,
    i have best blog/magazine theme, and ready made setup.
    which you can set the blog target for content crawling and it will auto crawl and recrawl the content, and save into database(wordpress);

i have 2 projects ready, which shall be make $450 p/m with adsense/media monetize enabled.

• @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,
    which you can set the blog target for content crawling and it will auto crawl and recrawl the content, and save into database(wordpress);

i have 2 projects ready, which shall be make $450 p/m with adsense/media monetize enabled.

What if I make less than $450 per month? Do you offer a 180 day money back guarantee?

• Yea. I mean look at medium.com. My go to places for tutorial. If you can do better than medium.com, would love to have your blog.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Worth it or not, put that aside.

If you want to do something, take it as a hobby and just do it.

Focus on the content, think about the income later :)

Thanked by 1flatland_spider
  • @poisson said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,

What if I make less than $450 per month? Do you offer a 180 day money back guarantee?

$450 thats minimum earning.. auto content blog is good to crawl content, and spin(articleai . com paid subscription needed to spin the content to make it unique articles - so no copyright content at all );

all you have to do is just put the targetted website from where to get the content(blog/category/post);

and thats it. sit and relax, it will do job (cronJob);

only you've to do is to market your site. and spread the website name to other forum so people know you've website,

i am offering ready made crawling website.. i am not guarantee you about earning. my site generating content and saving.. all you have to do to market it. so people can read your blog

• @LyraHosting said:
    If you have attractive content... will be worth it every year

yes. content/niche is important to attract the user to read -on,

and some marketing so people can get know that you are having a website name

• @fayaz90 said:

@poisson said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,

$450 thats minimum earning.. auto content blog is good to crawl content, and spin(articleai . com paid subscription needed to spin the content to make it unique articles - so no copyright content at all );

all you have to do is just put the targetted website from where to get the content(blog/category/post);

only you've to do is to market your site. and spread the website name to other forum so people know you've website,

i am offering ready made crawling website.. i am not guarantee you about earning. my site generating content and saving.. all you have to do to market it. so people can read your blog

I mean no personal offense to you, but "auto content" blog is utter crap. Stealing others' content and puting it through a spinner isn't something you can be proud of. Lazy job.

• @ITLabs said:

@fayaz90 said:

@poisson said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,

I mean no personal offense to you, but "auto content" blog is utter crap. Stealing others' content and puting it through a spinner isn't something you can be proud of. Lazy job.

yes, its lazy job, but you can focus on marketing while auto content is doing your job of pulling best article/post from site, and spin out the words/text,

its money making machine websites,

• @fayaz90 said:

@ITLabs said:

@fayaz90 said:

@poisson said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,

yes, its lazy job, but you can focus on marketing while auto content is doing your job of pulling best article/post from site, and spin out the words/text,

Sorry but that's unethical. Someone works his ass off to brainstorm, write, edit, publish and mantain a blog and you just grab it for your profit?

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @ITLabs said:

@fayaz90 said:

@ITLabs said:

@fayaz90 said:

@poisson said:

@fayaz90 said:
    Hiya,

contact me,

Sorry but that's unethical. Someone works his ass off to brainstorm, write, edit, publish and mantain a blog and you just grab it for your profit?

yes. you are right, if you are not article writer, and looking for blog and side earning, then you have to do that,
    else
    hire article writer
    hire content copyrighter
    which cost you alot.. if i am not wrong

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

The whole point of blogging is to provide original and unique content, in a way your audience would feel compelled to interact with, broadening your social reach.

Spinning software can't understand the real meaning of the sentences, resulting in poor quality text. With low quality, spun articles stolen from somewhere you won’t hold a viewer’s attention very long.

I would think twice before promoting black hat SEO tatics here. Flagged.