Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    drServer.net ||| Storage Dedicated at just $14.50/month!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    drServer.net ||| Storage Dedicated at just $14.50/month!

    RadiRadi Member, Provider
    edited October 6 in Offers

    Hello friends,

    To start off, I am happy to announce that we have our storage Atom back in limited stock.

    Intel Atom C2750 (8 Cores, 2.4 Ghz)
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    Disk: 1x 2 TB HDD
    Bandwidth:100 Mbps
    1 IPv4
    Location: Dallas
    NO IPMI, you are limited to the OS we offer on signup form, reinstalls are manual for the time being
    Price: $14.50/month
    Promocode: YBDX4U70Q

    Our E-2134 series are also here - in case you need more horsepower.

    Intel® Xeon® E-2134 (4-Core, 8-Thread, 3.5GHz)
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    1 x 480 GB SSD
    100Mbps DDoS protected unmetered port
    Promocode: YBDX4U70Q
    Location: Dallas, TX
    Only $56/month

    You can place the order at https://drserver.net/dedicated.php?pk_campaign=LET

    If you feel like dedicated isn’t your thing just yet, why not try a VPS?

    KVM-S
    4 CPU Cores
    4096 MB RAM
    90 GB SSD Disk
    4096 GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    KVM
    Linux/Windows
    Location Dallas:
    Price: $7.00/month
    Price(Yearly): $84.00/year

    The order link: https://drserver.net/vps.php
    To claim the offer, you need to input promocode “LET-It-GO” on the order form.

    Useful Info:
    All VPS offers are powered by Virtualizor control panel.
    All offers come with 1 IPv4 unless otherwise stated.
    rDNS is available.
    Custom ISO are possible through a quick ticket. We can load any OS you need.
    We are an unmanaged provider, but we will do our best to assist with the configuration of your applications and getting your servers up and running.
    We can offer you CUSTOM-BUILT dedicated servers. Please open a ticket to discuss your requirements.
    The VPS are hosted on powerful E5 nodes with minimum of 128 GB RAM and SSDs in RAID-10.

    About us:
    drServer started offering service around November of 2013, so we’re almost 6 years old now. We are a family-owned hosting company, ARIN Member and a RIPE LIR. We own all our IPs and hardware. The doctor is still here and still stronger than ever and can satisfy all your hosting needs.

    Useful Links Section:
    Terms of Service: https://drserver.net/termsofservice.php
    AUP: https://drserver.net/aup.php
    Ticket us: https://portal.drserver.net/?/tickets/new/
    Forum: https://forum.drserver.net
    Blog: https://blog.drserver.net
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drserver.net/
    Twiter: https://twitter.com/drservervps

    FAQ:
    Q: Do you allow gameservers?
    Because most gameservers generally attract (D)DoS attacks, we currently do not allow them on our network.
    This also applies to voiceservers such as Teamspeak and Mumble.
    Q: Can I run a VPN?
    Private VPN servers are perfectly fine with us. Public ones, however, are not.
    Q: What’s your refund policy?
    We do have a 30-day refund policy for your first service with us.
    Q: What payment methods are accepted?
    We accept payments via PayPal and BitPay.
    Q: Do you have a test IP/file?
    Yes.
    Q: Do you offer instant setup?
    Servers on this offer are instantly provisioned, subject to stock availability.

    Network Info:
    Dallas, USA
    Test IPv4: 192.138.210.63
    Test IPv6: 2604:0880:0052:0000:0000:0000:01e5:657b
    Test file(IPv4): http://lg-dal.ipv4.drserver.net/100MB.test
    Looking glass(IPv4): http://lg-dal.ipv4.drserver.net/
    Test file(IPv6): http://lg-dal.ipv6.drserver.net/100MB.test
    Looking glass(IPv6): http://lg-dal.ipv6.drserver.net/

    All network ports have DDoS protection. Our bandwidth mix includes: Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, GTT, Telia, Equinix Peering, DECIX Peering, Private Peering.

    Thanks for reading the thread!
    Have a good day!

    Thanked by 1Trav

    4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

    Comments

    • Have a KVM-S from drserver.net and could not ask for better service. Server is well provisioned with resources to spare. Network is well connected.

    • Already got two Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis from drserver.net a couple of months ago and i am really impressed not just by the performance but also by the level of support they offer in LET price it's second to none. I regularly check their site but the Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis are out of stock from almost a month now otherwise i would love to buy a few more of them. Thanks for the great service and offers guys!

    • @WebGuru said:
      Already got two Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis from drserver.net a couple of months ago and i am really impressed not just by the performance but also by the level of support they offer in LET price it's second to none. I regularly check their site but the Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis are out of stock from almost a month now otherwise i would love to buy a few more of them. Thanks for the great service and offers guys!

      Just cancelled one of them as I no longer needed.

      signature for rent - ^_^

    • @mrclown said:

      @WebGuru said:
      Already got two Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis from drserver.net a couple of months ago and i am really impressed not just by the performance but also by the level of support they offer in LET price it's second to none. I regularly check their site but the Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis are out of stock from almost a month now otherwise i would love to buy a few more of them. Thanks for the great service and offers guys!

      Just cancelled one of them as I no longer needed.

      Still showing out of stock i guess it's gonna take time to appear there? @Radi

    • RadiRadi Member, Provider
      edited October 7

      @WebGuru said:

      @mrclown said:

      @WebGuru said:
      Already got two Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis from drserver.net a couple of months ago and i am really impressed not just by the performance but also by the level of support they offer in LET price it's second to none. I regularly check their site but the Atom C2750 (SSD) dedis are out of stock from almost a month now otherwise i would love to buy a few more of them. Thanks for the great service and offers guys!

      Just cancelled one of them as I no longer needed.

      Still showing out of stock i guess it's gonna take time to appear there? @Radi

      If it was cancelled for the end of billing period, +1 hour maximum after that.

      4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

    • DroidDroid Member
      edited October 8

      Will there be any more stock for the Atom HDD’s?

    • RadiRadi Member, Provider

      @Droid said:
      Will there be any more stock for the Atom HDD’s?

      We have one which is scheduled to cancel in 3 days(11th). If you act quickly, you will be able to get it. :smile:

      4 GB RAM/90 GB SSD/4 TB Traffic/KVM/1 IPv4 for $7/mo only here with coupon code "LET-It-GO".

    • @Droid said:
      Will there be any more stock for the Atom HDD’s?

      It's available now if you want order.

    • There's one Atom/SSD available right now, hurry!

      Thanked by 2isunbejo Ouji
    • There is one Atom with 2TB HDD @ $18.5 system in stock now.

    Sign In or Register to comment.