Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• Ordered one! Wait for delivery. :)

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
  • JerryHou said: Ordered one! Wait for delivery

delivered ?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@uptime said:
    so ... let me get this straight - Host precipitated Mike solutions ...?

Someone's getting some perfume for Christmas this year.

What a time to be alive!

I have asked numerous times for perfumes from @cociu, but he won't send me any :(.

• MikePT said: I have asked numerous times for perfumes from @cociu, but he won't send me any

be a man , cam to Romania and we will get a river of beears.

• @cociu said:

MikePT said: I have asked numerous times for perfumes from @cociu, but he won't send me any

be a man , cam to Romania and we will get a river of beears.

• seomasterwebseomasterweb Member
    edited October 2019

Hi, i was trying to order your service, but there is a field required to fill about NS1/NS2 Prefixes. This is a first time i see such fields at registration for vps hosting. What should i put there? i do not have my own nameservers. My domain is delegatet to yandex. If i put yandex ns1 ns2 values it sais: The nameserver prefix is invalid.

• seomasterweb said: Hi, i was trying to order your service, but there is a field required to fill about NS1/NS2 Prefixes. This is a first time i see such fields at registration for vps hosting. What should i put there? i do not have my own nameservers. My domain is delegatet to yandex. If i put yandex ns1 ns2 values it sais: The nameserver prefix is invalid.

put only ns1 and ns2 nothing more and will work.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2019

@seomasterweb said:
    Hi, i was trying to order your service, but there is a field required to fill about NS1/NS2 Prefixes. This is a first time i see such fields at registration for vps hosting. What should i put there? i do not have my own nameservers. My domain is delegatet to yandex. If i put yandex ns1 ns2 values it sais: The nameserver prefix is invalid.

Enter these ns's:

ns1.fsb.ru
    ns2.fsb.ru

/j

Just enter anything you want. It does not matter.

• @seomasterweb said:

In most cases, for that kind of box just put the default one : 'ns1' and 'ns2'

• @Cociu what difference between KVM Storage and this storage https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=31 (I think openVZ)

Will you offer promo on that cheaper storage VPS (OpenVZ), maybe at Black Friday 2019?

Thanks

• does not let to register - says: Critical Error Could not connect to the database.

• seomasterweb said: does not let to register - says: Critical Error Could not connect to the database.

resolved.

• ps20090 said: @Cociu what difference between KVM Storage and this storage https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=31 (I think openVZ)

this was openvz , this is kvm what we offer now.

ps20090 said: Will you offer promo on that cheaper storage VPS (OpenVZ), maybe at Black Friday 2019?

nope we will not offer disccount for openvz any more

• I have ordered your service quite a few hours ago but the invoice is still marked as unpaid, can you please take a look at it? #22648, paid with PayPal.

• Time for a short-term interest-free loan aka refound again?

• Stryp said: I have ordered your service quite a few hours ago but the invoice is still marked as unpaid, can you please take a look at it? #22648, paid with PayPal.

please open a tiket about this.

Thanked by 2Stryp receivedthanks
  • Amitz said: Time for a short-term interest-free loan aka refound again?

some sisters without pay maybe ?

Thanked by 2Amitz receivedthanks
  • @cociu said:

Amitz said: Time for a short-term interest-free loan aka refound again?

some sisters without pay maybe ?

Can confirm @cociu will refound sister. Mine came back slightly worn but smelling like a purfume factory.

• Hello @cociu

Can you check my ticket? #985448

• @cociu said:

seomasterweb said: does not let to register - says: Critical Error Could not connect to the database.

resolved.

Oops... still seeing it. 23:50 Hrs GMT October 8th.

• hzrhzr Member

This is really RAID10 like it says on your site?

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@hzr said:
    This is really RAID10 like it says on your site?

@cociu said:

jsg said: Raid? And if yes what level?

raid is 6 or 60 depend of the node where the kvm is created.

• @cociu said:

JerryHou said: Ordered one! Wait for delivery

delivered ?

Yes, just minutes after my post! That is much faster. :smiley:

But I have two mails, one name "New VPS information", but without IP address inside, and another name "New Dedicated Server Information" with IP address in it.

• @JerryHou said:

@cociu said:

JerryHou said: Ordered one! Wait for delivery

delivered ?

Yes, just minutes after my post! That is much faster. :smiley:

But I have two mails, one name "New VPS information", but without IP address inside, and another name "New Dedicated Server Information" with IP address in it.

Nice! Cociu giving you Dedibox at price of KVM VPS :-)

• I get "Could not connect to the database."

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@cociu said:

seomasterweb said: does not let to register - says: Critical Error Could not connect to the database.

resolved.

Oops... still seeing it. 23:50 Hrs GMT October 8th.

Not resolved . still seeing the error. 04:05 Hrs GMT October 9th

By now you have lost me as a customer for good. Nothing personal in the post I write below so please treat it as such.

Here is my question to folks at LET: And this is a genuine question. Maybe I have only been around for about 4 months here and am not familiar with any history. But,

What makes Hostsolutions so special that many of you are willing to Pardon ‘n’ number of pitfalls along the way? From this and past discussions:
    Inability to order
    Poor bandwidth
    Slow response to tickets
    And so on

I have seen other providers getting ripped apart for far less. Even the sister jokes are getting stale.

What am I missing?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:
    What am I missing?

Cheap thrills and some lowend tales to tell?

Seriously though - I'm inclined to believe that most of @cociu's stuff works most of the time. We just read about it when it goes wrong for whatever reason. And then - not unlike a trainwreck - it's difficult not to watch and even be awed by the epic carnage and eventual rescue efforts. It's downright inspirational sometimes.

Horses for courses, as they say. This is one to ride hard and put away wet.

(With apologies to Hunter S. Thompson)

“There he goes. One of LET's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

• vyas11 said: By now you have lost me as a customer for good. Nothing personal in the post I write below so please treat it as such.

sorry to see this , i am like i am and i will not change ,at lease my attitude, now about quality of service we are here to improve. Like you are not obligated to buy i have my right to accept or not accept some customers so we are in the same part of the history.

About critical error is from data base for some reason is faill in the latest hours , is not a pleasure for us to have it but ... is time to debug ... so .. just ignore if you dont like. Thanks for your personal review.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited October 2019

vyas11 said: What makes Hostsolutions so special that many of you are willing to Pardon ‘n’ number of pitfalls along the way?

This is some psichological thingy right here. Rough analogy:

It's a nice monday morning, you are walking to your work. At the street corner you spot a homeless dog, smelling like channel no. 4.5. He's shaking, probably in cold. You come closer and offer him a cinnabon (your ass already fat enough). But instead o whisking his tale, he bites you! Little mofo! You spit on him and continue your commute.

Very next morning you taking the same trip and see the same dog again. "Hm, maybe this time I can feed him" - you think. Yea, this time he does not shake in cold, rather just runs to you and bites straight into ass. That little bugger! Again, you spit on him and continue.

Next morning, beautiful thursday, birds and that dog... "I can change him, I must..." - you think. For .uck sake again he bites you!

Cociu has that magic. Add borked language, ultra low prices and you have almost irresistible offer. And when you think, what I should do with that 3 EUR this month - throwing it to the cociu's pocket is not the bad idea. Maybe this will lead to a nice, mature drama on LET. Who knows. And a good drama is worth more than 3 EUR, believe me!

• Cociu runs a very cheap service, he seems like a really likable guy. He reminds me of Borat, sure, the sisters thing adds to it.

The potatoes are real, not fake. Sometimes low in potassium when the fields have been used a bit much. He has many fields.

He doesn't give a shit what you do on your VPS as long as you do it quietly and don't do anything really immoral.

The charm is the low price, the attitude and the humor help a lot.

I wouldn't run my main stuff here, but for my particular use, it's great value.