Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited October 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared Hosting Plans, neatly tucked into this thread.

Los Angeles, USA | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | Melbourne, AU

SmallWeb.net Features:

• Latest Stable DirectAdmin
  • Softaculous Auto Installer
  • Remote Backups (2xDaily)
  • Dedicated IP from £2/m
  • Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Solid State Drive Storage
  • Let's Encrypt Certificates
  • Email or Ticket Supports
  • 30 Day Refund Guarantee
  • PayPal, Crypto or Transfer

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
0.5GB: 0.5GB, 100GB Transfer, 05 Addon Domains - £3.00/Year

1.0GB: 1.0GB, 250GB Transfer, 10 Addon Domains - £6.00/Year

PICK YOUR SMALLWEB HOSTING PLAN AND LOCATION HERE

Latest News: UK-LON is now running on CloudLinux! Enjoy PHP Selector, Python, Node.js and CageFS.

We're almost at 400 sites. I can't thank you all enough for the support over the last few months. <3

Comments

• UKLON selekter 5.2 ok!?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
    UKLON selekter 5.2 ok!?

Working on converting the PHP over and doing 7.2,7.3 for now; I need to upgrade the server spec again. :smile:

So maybe one day we'll have PHP 0.0 SELEKTOR.

• Are all the hosting accounts at each location on the same IP address

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
    edited October 2019

@niche said:
    Are all the hosting accounts at each location on the same IP address

Each location has it's own shared IP address, yes.

• So its only one IP address per location

• @niche said:
    So its only one IP address per location

And each location has its own shared IP address

• in other words, (currently) every smallweb IP address has its very own unique location! :smiley:

edited October 2019

That sounds so limiting! I'll add an *Unless you up your budget by 15-24/year and order a dedicated IPv4 :smiley:

• Good luck with sales :)

edited October 2019

@Ympker said:
    Good luck with sales :)

Thanks mate :) I should be in touch soon with LVE limits for your spreadsheet now that UK uses CloudLinux.

• @Mic-hael said:

@Ympker said:

Thanks mate :) I should be in touch soon with LVE limits for your spreadsheet now that UK uses CloudLinux.

If I may ask: What did UK use before? Why did you decide to move to CloudLinux?

• loeloe Member

Is LU with @Francisco?

edited October 2019

angstrom said: If I may ask: What did UK use before? Why did you decide to move to CloudLinux?

"Bare-back" CentOS. I made the decision to bump things up to more of an industry standard and UK was healthy enough to afford it and shows the most demand. LUX and NYC are on Debian so it's a no go for them right now.

@loe said:
    Is LU with @Francisco?

Yes, the server is with BuyVM.

• @Mic-hael said:

@Ympker said:

Great :D

• @Mic-hael said:

@ITLabs said:
    UKLON selekter 5.2 ok!?

Working on converting the PHP over and doing 7.2,7.3 for now; I need to upgrade the server spec again. :smile:

So maybe one day we'll have PHP 0.0 SELEKTOR.

Just enabled CL PHP 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3. Is there a demand for PHP 5?

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

Awesome @Mic-hael!

Now, please need PHP5.6.7, tks.

BTW, how many IPs are there in a shared IP per location?

• @ITLabs said:
    Awesome @Mic-hael!

Now, please need PHP5.6.7, tks.

BTW, how many IPs are there in a shared IP per location?

I may as well. Upgrading right now though.

Approximately (10/2)+5-9. I am developing a higher end reseller plan that will come with a dedicated IP and hopefully some other freebies soon.

• Me need selekt php 4

• @Mic-hael said:

Approximately (10/2)+5-9. I am developing a higher end reseller plan that will come with a dedicated IP and hopefully some other freebies soon.

please stop showing off your math skills. We all know the answer is 42.

• @vyas11 said:

@Mic-hael said:

please stop showing off your math skills. We all know the answer is 42.

I'm sorry okay. I'm not that good, I still don't know the answer to this simple sum.

SMALL + WEB = ?

• @Mic-hael said:

SMALL + WEB = ?

That’s easy.

SMALL + WEB = AWESOME

• On that note I think I have cleared todays queue of "stuff", "things" and anything inbetween.

• Your Softaculous license expired. I can not use it in admin Panel any more. Please renew it!

edited October 2019

@yakblack said:
    Your Softaculous license expired. I can not use it in admin Panel any more. Please renew it!

I'm sorry about that. If this is LAX, I'll sort it ASAP. Let me know if its another region as that shouldn't happen.

On another note, today's chargeback record is a whopping 59 minutes after payment. Don't be that guy thing.

Especially when I offer a 30 day money back guarantee when asked..

I also want to call that person stupid for their chargeback reason as "Not received" with comment "No cPanel"

• @Mic-hael said:
    I also want to call that person stupid for their chargeback reason as "Not received" with comment "No cPanel"

The five basic laws of human stupidity:

(...)

1. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

(...)

edited October 2019

I would give the benefit of the doubt but,

The shared hosting page states "DirectAdmin" 6 times (one for every location), once in the title and once in the footer. As well as on the homepage, and knowledgebase and every advert I gain traffic from.

Have I genuinely missed something?

• @Mic-hael said:

The shared hosting page states "DirectAdmin" 6 times (one for every location), once in the title and once in the footer. As well as on the homepage, and knowledgebase and every advert I gain traffic from.

No Cpanel

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @SirFoxy said:

@Mic-hael said:

No Cpanel

Well of course there is a Controlpanel, Whaddiya meaaaaaaaaan?

• @Mic-hael said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Mic-hael said:

No Cpanel

Well of course there is a Controlpanel, Whaddiya meaaaaaaaaan?

Honestly he was probably Chinese

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:

>

One bad customer lost, hours of future time gained. I am sure you will make up the charge back many times over.

If you prefer, you may want to add a flashy 1990s style banner with changing colors at the bottom of the page before a customer completes the order. The message can be something like "DirectAdmin is awesome"

Cheers

Thanked by 1MichaelCee